Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a ally

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Pietro continued stroking and squeezing her as he leaned forward. "Well we'll just have to find out won't we." He leaned in and captured her lips. He began kissing her slowly licking at the seam of her lips for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Barbara looked at him and kissed him back, before opening her mouth for him. She pulled him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Pietro moved his tongue into her mouth quickly pressing against hers encouraging it to play with his. He then lifted her rear and put her on the counter. He put himself between her legs and pulled her tightly to him as he kissed and caressed her.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Barbara played with his tongued, before pulling away as she bit his bottom lip. She smirked at him, before kissing him again. Her nails clawed his chest a little.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Pietro smirked when she bit his lip and scratched at his chest. He didn't know why but it was a major turn on. He pulled her harder against his body. One of his hands moved up her side and rubbed at the spot under her breast.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Barbara pulled away as she smirked at him and just leaned back, "I don't think he is succeeding.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Pietro growled deep in his chest. He reached forward and grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard invading her mouth. He yanked her body closer as he kissed her harder.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Barbara was shocked by the force and how he kissed her hard. She winced a little when he yanked her body closer. She then pulled back, "Sorry small kitty..but remember..I can't be tamed.." Barbara said as she smirked against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Pietro shook his head and glared at her playfully. "Fine you little cock tease." He kissed her lips lightly strocking her face before pulling away. He stroked her thigh and smirked at her. "Just remember Pretty Kitty, you might not be tamable but I'm unstoppable. Just be grateful I have a good breaking system." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Barbara smirked as she licked his cheek, "I like a challenge.." She purred into his ear, before getting off of the counter and had her tail rub against him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Pietro smirked. "So do I." He grabbed her tail as it touched him and he gave it a gentle tug and and a caress before releasing it. He watched her tail swing behind her with a smirk. There was something about that tail, claws and fur that just made him hot. They were just so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Barbara winced when he grabbed it and tugged on it. She looked at him as her tail whipped back behind her when he let it go. Her eyes looking at him, "You better treat my tail right.." She said as her tail kept wagging.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Pietro smirked. "If you let me I'll treat more then your tail right." He said suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Barbara looked at him and just smirked, "You really won't stop until I get tamed, huh?" She asked as she loved how he kept wanting and wanting.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Pietro grinned. "I told you before I don't want to tame you. That would take all the fun out of it. But no I won't stop. It's how I am."
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Barbara smirked as she started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Pietro grabbed her around her waist and pulled her against him. "Now you don't need to leave you know that." He stroked her stomach as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Barbara's tail immediately went around his waist when he pulled her back against him. She looked at him as she turned her head a little, "Awww small kitty doesn't want me to go..how sweet." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Pietro chuckled into her check. "Na not just yet Pretty Kitty." He nuzzled her cheek and gave her a peck on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:17 pm

"And why is that?" She asked, purring.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Pietro smiled and kissed her neck as he stroked her sides and stomach. "I don't know. You interest me I guess." He smirked and kissed her neck gently behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:33 am

Barbara winced a little when he stroked her sides, and her stomach. Before wincing again as he kissed her neck, before smirking, "You will never give up, huh?" She asked, purring.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:37 am

"Nope." Pietro kissed her neck again lightly. "It's a flaw." He laughed. He stroked her stomach more.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:49 am

Barbara purred a little when he kissed her neck. She then shivered when he stroked her stomach. She flipped her hair to the side, her eyes looking at him from the side.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:59 am

Pietro moved forward kissing her lips. He stroked up her body under her breasts. He licked at the seam of her lips asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a ally
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next