Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am

Robin had fled from the man that looked like Alfred. His face was cut and bleeding from his previous fight from Batman. Why couldn't he has just left him alone with the Teen Titans? Why did Batman want to kill him?

Hypnotized. It hit the Boy Wonder that his father by adoption might have been under the influence of slightly darker thoughts via hypnosis. His throat felt dry as he slipped once more, scrapping his knee carpet that he fell on. His chest heaved with effort as he ran.

Come on, Grayson, run!

He will his body to move but it was too sore from the beating from Batman. His adrenaline was running low and he was starting to feel light headed.

Come on... Grayson... live!

He yelled at himself he side wiping the blood that dripped from his lips. He winced as he accidentally brushed a bruise with his forearm. He tried to push himself off the ground but failed fantastically. He noticed he was in the Entertainment room of the Manor. Of course he would flee here, that's what he always did if he was scared. (That or Bruce's room but that was not an option with the man trying to kill him!)

The Bird themed vigilante pulled himself slowly to the back of the couch, leaning on it. He was going to die, Bruce was going to get him and kill him. There wasn't a Donna or a Wally or even a Garth to distract the hypnotized, blood thirsty vigilante.

It hurts.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:56 am

Laura was walking down the hall, trying to find Logan so she could talk to him.

Though when she went to pass up the entertainment room, she heard heavy breathing and sobbing. She stopped as she walked into the room. Before her eyes widened a little when she smelled a familiar scent..

Dick's scent..

She walked into the room more.

"Hello?" She asked out, "Anyone here?" She asked as she didn't see anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:03 pm

"Hello? Anyone here?"

Robin's breath caught into his throat, someone was here. A woman by the tone of her voice. He choked out a sob as he covered his mouth trying not to get caught. He didn't know who here he could trust, he was scared. So scared.

Why me?

He thought to himself, shaking as he tried to hold himself together.

Please don't see me, please don't see me.

He spat out blood into his hands, he wiped it on his bare leg and he shivered and trembled.

They're going to make you a weapon.

Alfred's voice echoed into his head.

I.. I don't want this. I want to go home... I want to go home...
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Laura could hear someone hold their breath quickly. She looked around and could hear where the breathing was coming from.

She looked away as if she didn't hear him, but what she was about to say would say otherwise.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." She said softly, trying to keep her voice calm and gentle.

And while she spoke to him, she slowly moved towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Robin pushed himself into the back of the sofa. He whimpered before finding running away would benefit him more. He jumped and tried to run to the door but found his foot giving out under him, he slid as he yelled out in pain. He started to sob as he curled into a shaking ball te was covered with his cape. There was blood splattered on it.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me... Please...!" Robin sobbed out, trying hide under his cape.

"I'm sorry Batman, I'm sorry... Don't kill me..." He whaiperes out, shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she watched a young boy run from out of the couch. She went to move forward, but saw him slip. She ran to him, before she finally saw the blood when he covered himself in his cape.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me... Please...! I'm sorry Batman, I'm sorry... Don't kill me..."

Laura's eyes softened as she went to her knees and gently placed her hand on his arm. Though..when she smelled Dick's scent once again..she winced a little..

Who is this kid? Why does he smell like Dick?

"I'm not going to kill, or hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:26 pm

"T-Thats what B-batman said!" Robin gasped out, flinching away from her touch. He rolled over exposing his Robin uniform. The R the adorned his chest looked like it was about to be ripped up.

"H-he..." He stuttered out, hugging himself tighter.

"He's going to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Laura winced when he moved away from her, her eyes softened more. She bit her lip as he stuttered and cried.

"No, no he's not..I promise.." She whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Robin's eyes darted around the room.

How can I get out of here?

His mind knew all of the exits in the Manor but Batman knew them all to. He chinned trembled as he looked around.

"Kid Flash, have you seen Kid Flash? O-or Wonder Girl? O-or Aqualad?" Robin was scared and needed his team. Where were they? Did Batman beat them already like the man did to him?
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Laura listened to his question, but she hadn't heard of any of those people. Well there was Flash, but this boy had said Kid Flash..

"No, no I haven't..I do not know those people.."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Robin's body tensed, he swallowed. She hadn't heard of them? How could she not have? They were like... well known?

"Where are we?" His voice cracked with a whimper as he tried and failed to stand up again. His body ached with pain and he felt light headed. But he was scared, scared enough to stay awake even though he hadn't slept once in around a week of time.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Laura frowned when she had to explain to this boy where they were. But instead went to say the most obvious thing.

"You're in Wayne Manor..."
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Robin blinked, giving her the stupidest look.

"Holy Leopards, Batman! I think it's Captain Obvious!" Robin said being sarcastic, he tried to push himself off the ground again. He yelped and whimpered in pain as he held the throbbing appendage. He thought he might have sprained it.

"I mean, where am I? I had someone put a collar on me and... say that I needed to be trained. To kill. I... I dunno what's going on, but this isn't my Manor! ...or I hope not. If Batman gets his hands on my he's going to finish me!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Laura raised an eyebrow at the boy, surprised this boy just did a sarcastic remark to her. But she brushed it off, before she looked at him..

"All I know is that we're here so we can be put in arena matches..and kill the villains..And we're in this mansion and have to wait to see who goes in the next match." She said before she explained more of what she knew.

"But nobody here on this side..is going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Robin took a breath, she just kept looking at him. It hurt so much to look at her. No one would hurt him? No, that was a lie. Batman was on his side and he tried to kill him! This... this woman knew Batman. Maybe she was an informant for the man. The boy Wonder knew he had many contacts but... this was going a bit far.

"...okay..." Robin said weakly, play the injured, stupid kid defense. Well, half of it was true. He was feeling really light headed. His arm buckled under him as he fell to the ground. He... he really hurt.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Laura looked at the little boy, he seemed so afraid..And it hurt to see someone so young be scared like this. And beaten. Her eyes softened, before her instincts suddenly came on and she caught him when he fell.

"Come on..you need to get to the infirmary.."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Robin tried to get out of her grip to no avail. His eyes moved up, mask meeting green eyes. He swallowed in quite noticeable fear.

"Don't... don't get Batman. Please don't get him..." Tears made their way from under his white out guards. He looked so confused and he didn't understand anything. Why was he here? He didn't want to be here.

"I want to go home."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:49 pm

"Don't... don't get Batman. Please don't get him..."

Laura frowned as he asked her to not get Batman, but could hear the fear in his voice.

"I won't, I promise. Now..let me help you up.." She said softly as she helped him up and put his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Robin hissed in pain as she moved his arm. Her necks and shoulder bumped into bruises and scrapes from his battle with Batman earlier. The injured bird looked down at himself, knees scrapped and bleeding, shoes covered in flecks of blood, and the tail end of his cape seemed to be tattered. He looked pretty bad.

And Batman had did this to him.

"I failed Batman, I failed him." He said in a broken whisper. It was like the Two-Face fiasco all over again. Beaten and humiliated. His body felt weak as he felt his head fall forward, unable to keep his strength up to a high enough level to keep himself upright.

It hurts... He thought to himself, letting his body slump forward into the woman. He just couldn't keep himself upright any longer. He had officially passed out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:27 am

Laura looked at him when he said that he had failed Batman. She bit her lip as she just went and carried him to the infirmary to help his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)   Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting an Unlikely Person (Meeting Robin Fan Fiction Tag: X-23)
Page 1 of 1