Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting your boyfriend's brother.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Meeting your boyfriend's brother. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:03 am

Laura was in the garden, looking down as she was happy and sad..She had a amazing night with Dick, but now she kept on thinking about what they talked about before the sex happened..Which made her heart break..She really cared about him, he understood her, and made her feel special..

And now he was being taken away from her..
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:14 am

Tim shivered, pulling his jacket on tighter as he moved into the Garden. He was hoping sunlight would help his chillyness. He moved into a more sunny part of the the area. He sat in an area that received the maximum amount of sun with the minimal amount of wind.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:16 am

Laura had sensed someone also entered the garden..But didn't look at them. She kept staring at the flower she was looking at since she got here..A red one that was opened, while the others were closed. It was the only different in the red sea of roses.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:19 am

Tim looked to the side of him, something he had calculated was blocking wind force. It was a woman. Tim blinked before pulling his cost in himself a bit tighter.

"Hi?" He asked, unsure of how to approach meeting this person.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:23 am

"Hi?"

Laura looked to her side as she nodded at him, "Hi.." She said softly, as she looked at the boy who seemed young. But not too young. He looked like a teenager. She looked down as she didn't like seeing such a young person in this place.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:25 am

(( I'm 20. ;-; ))

Tim just blinked at her, he didn't recognize her at all. And that was saying something. He rolled through the information in his brain and drew a blank.

"Uh... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:28 am

[[OOC He looks so young! XD]]

Laura looked back at him, "Laura.." She said softly, "I'm..from another universe.." She said as she didn't recognize this boy.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:32 am

Tim blinked, the logic made sense but not the way it was said.

"Multi-verse." He just stated, moving his head in front of him to look at the ground. He tried once more to pull the jacket flush to his body but was becoming more and more unsuccessful.

"Tim." He stated his name as he rested his head on his knees.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:05 am

"Tim."

Laura looked at him and nodded, "Nice to meet you.." She said softly, before looking away..She didn't know what else to say, and all that was in her head was Dick going into a arena..And that she would never see him again. But, she had to at least try to get her mind off of it..

"How..old are you? You seem young." She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:11 am

Tim blinked, did someone really just ask how old he was?

"Twenty." He replied, looking forward at the bushes of flowers in front of him.

"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:16 am

Laura was surprised to hear he was twenty..He looked so young.

Good genes I guess.

She then winced a little when the question was turned her way, "Twenty-one." She said, "And..I thought you were seventeen..You look so young."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:21 am

Tim raised an eyebrow, he didn't look that young!

"I've been doin this since I was eleven. I'm probably more capable than you think." Tim was almost insulted.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:28 am

Laura looked at him as she frowned more, "I didn't say you weren't capable..I just said you looked young.." She said as she looked away, feeling a little bit annoyed that he took what she said the wrong way. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:32 am

Tim looked at his hand, shutting his eyes.

"It's usually somethig that comes hand in hand it happened when Dick was Robin, when Jason was Robin, and when I was Robin. It's te logical response to young."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:44 am

Laura looked at Tim when he mentioned Dick, and then put the two together..This was one of his brothers, "It's okay..and your Dick's brother..right?" She asked, before she received a look, "I met him." She said as she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:48 am

"Yeah... Dick is like my idol. Though, he's the reason I'm even a Robin." Tim's cheek burned with a raging blush as he spoke. He wanted to disappear from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:22 am

Laura smiled a little more, before laughing a little, "Don't be embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:50 am

Tat only made Tim more embarrassed.

"Mhhnnn. If you see Dick you should tell him Bruce and I are looking for him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:25 am

Laura nodded, "I will.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:41 am

Tim sthere, keeping his chin on his knees.

"Are you a meta or a human?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:18 pm

"Meta." She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Tim stood up, noddj g as he shivered, "Ot's too cold I'm going to go back inside." Tim moved towards the entrance of the Manor.

"Have a nice day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting your boyfriend's brother.   Meeting your boyfriend's brother. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting your boyfriend's brother.
Page 1 of 1