Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a ally

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Carol was in the kitchen, fixing herself a salad. She had just finished training and didn't have her costume on, so she wasn't really recognizable.

And when she finished fixing her salad, she put the rest of the salad and dressing back in the fridge. And took out a water before she closed the door and went to sit at the table to eat.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Pietro decided he was hungry after watching some tv. He figured he would train in the afternoon. His father liked to wake him at the crack of dawn for training and he didn't like training at all. They finally came to an agreement. As long as Pietro trained everyday he would be left alone. He choose to keep to this in case his father ended up here as well.

When he entered the kitchen he saw a beautiful woman with black hair. He knew she must be that Start Sapphire woman. Cheetah was obvious, Harley had Red and Blue hair, the Bunny girl had white. The only other woman with black hair in the house was Super Woman and she was taller and more muscular than Star.

"Hi." Pietro greeted her as he began making a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Carol looked up when she heard someone walk into the room. She saw the white haired man who was checking her and the others when they arrived. She looked away.

"Hi."

"Hello." She said as she looked at him and took a sip of her water. Her eyes were locked onto his as she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Pietro smiled back at her as he finished making his sandwich. He set it down near her. He extended his hand.

"We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Pietro Maximoff. Also known as Quicksilver."
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Carol smirked and took his hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Carol as well as Star Sapphire." She said as she shook his hand and then pulled it away so she could finish eating her salad, "So..you still enjoying the view?" She asked, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Pietro grinned at her as he leaned against the counter crossing his arms. "Of course I do. A man would have to be blind, deaf, and dumb, and mentally handicapped to not like what he sees. But tell me. Do you like what you see?" He raised an eyebrow. If she made it clear she wasn't interested then he would just be polite and not bother with the heavy flirting like he did with most woman that peaked his interest.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Carol's smirked widened a little when he said he did.

"But tell me. Do you like what you see?"

Carol shrugged, "I've seen better." She said as she remembered Hal, who in her eyes would always be handsomer then any man. Though it was a shame he broke her heart..Cause now all she could do is hate the handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Pietro nodded in understanding. "Ex-boyfriend?" He clarified. If Pietro had asked that to almost any woman the answer would have been yes. The only time it wasn't was when the woman was a lesbian or was hung up on a former lover.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:06 pm

"Is that any of your business?" She asked as she leaned back, but smiled lightly. She really didn't care if she was rude. This guy wasn't from her universe, so he didn't know about Hal or Green Lantern. So why would she tell him? It wasn't any of his business.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Pietro smiled and leaned back. "Just making conversation. Most woman I would ask that would say yes. The ones that don't are hung up on a former or current love interest or they're lesbian." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Carol looked away and did not respond to what he said. She didn't want to talk to this man about that subject, and it annoyed her that he kept on asking.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Pietro saw her look away. He held up his hands in an apologetic way. "Sorry if I brought up something you don't want to talk about. I won't ask again. I really was just trying to make conversation. Go ahead ask me something embarrassing so we're even." He suggested. "Or maybe I could do something for you to make you more comfortable." He said suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Carol looked at him, "And what could you do?" She asked as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Pietro smirked as he moved forward placing his hands on either side of her trapping her. "I could do just about anything you like." He said.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Carol looked at him and smirked, "Well aren't you happy.." She said, before leaning back, "But..I don't sleep around without it meaning something."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Pietro leaned back and smiled. "Fair enough. Ok so are you close to Cheetah?" He asked curiously. The cat woman had peaked his interest a lot after their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:59 pm

"I wouldn't call it close, small kitty." Cheetah said as she walked into the kitchen, "Just that we worked together one time and are an Ally." She said, smirking as she walked to the fridge to find something to eat.

---
Carol looked at Cheetah when she interrupted the conversation..Though she wasn't really bothered with it, she had answered Quicksilver's question.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Pietro grinned at the cat woman (Not Catwoman Razz). "Well hello again Pretty Kitty and how are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:08 pm

"I'm doing good, small kitty." She answered, before turning around and smirking at Carol. Before she looked at Pietro, "So..are you trying to get Star Sapphire to get in your pants?" She asked as her smirk widened.

---
Carol laughed softly as she got up, "He tried." She said, before she walked off slowly, "I'll talk to you two later.." She said, walking out of the kitchen.

---
Barbara smirked when she watched her ally walk away, before looking at Pietro, "Poor small kitty, he just can't get laid.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Pietro smiled at her. There was just something about her that made him grin. He shrugged. "Well to be fair I've talked to two woman her one prefers relationships," He commented on Carol as he stepped forward moving his body close to Barbara. "and one likes to tease. Besides part of the fun is what comes first."
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Barbara looked up at him when he walked closer to her.

"And one likes to tease."

Her smirk had came back when he said that, making her move forward, "Teasing is fun, especially if your teasing a small kitty." She said, mocking him, before she started to back up.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Pietro's hand shot out and grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against him. "Now now. You shouldn't tease unless you intend to follow through." He smirked as he petted her back gently. "Just like taming things you can't control you also shouldn't tease things they you can't stop." He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Barbara's eyes widened a little when he pulled her to him. Only to have them softened as she smirked when he talked. She then shivered a little when he petted her back. Her eyes narrowing as she smirked up at him, "But it's just so fun." She said as she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Pietro nodded. "Oh I completely agree." He wrapped his other arm around her waist caressing her back. His original hand drifted down and squeezed her rear.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Barbara purred when he squeezed her rear, "Well..isn't small kitty just aching to have some fun.." She said as she smirked, "But..will he succeed..that is the question.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting a ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a ally   Meeting a ally Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a ally
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next