Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's My Room... But It's Not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Robin

Red Robin

It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Tim looked down and glared at himself. He had only just announced his feelings and his body wanted to play this fucked up game with him. The ex-boy wonder swallowed roughly staring at his problem. Would Conner have left by now? He didn't exactly tell te Hybrid to leave but he hadn't actually asked him to stay. Tim took a breath, hopin Kon had left after his disappearing trick.

The Titans Leader moved forward turning the ice cold water, slowly, to a warm steaming heat. Tim leaned forward placing his hand on the wall to support himself. He took a shaky breath, looking down at himself. He squeezed his eyes shut to slowly tease the organ that was causing all of his misery. He gasped at first, but found his thoughts moving to Kon. Moving to watch he thought the hybrid would do to him. He increased his pace, groaning and moaning at the thoughts. He almost wished he'd asked the clone to stay and just physically touch him like in his darkest fantasies. He made another guttural groan that soused oddly similar to Kon's name.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Kon rubbed his legs, trying to find something to distract himself with as he waited for his problem to go away. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to still be in Tim's room, the other not asking him to wait or anything. But he hadn't asked him to leave either. But don't people normally leave when someone goes to take a shower? Kon couldn't be sure. But he was sure of was that he couldn't leave until his problem had gone away. Moving was too uncomfortable.

Suddenly, there was a soft sound. It was hard to hear with the running water, but it caught his ears all the same. Kon paused and listened carefully, wondering if Tim was calling out to him or if something happened. The following sounds however... well, it wasn't a call for help. A deep crimson filled his cheeks as his hears picked up the moans and groans of Tim, the sounds causing him to shit in his seat and groan quietly as the jeans rubbed against him.

Biting his bottom lip, his hands clutched at the sheets on both sides of him. His breathing grew harsher as he continued to shift, trying to find some relief from the growing tightness in his pants. Upon hearing a mighty groan, that sounded awfully like his name, Kon closed his eyes tight and let out a deep grown. "Tim-"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Tim groaned and started pumping himself at a quicker pace. God everything felt so real to him.

"K-Kon..." he gasped, the heat pooled in to his stomach. There was that tight feeling that he had long ago associated with a rising orgasm.

"S-Shit K-Kon..." he moaned out, panting as the water water just caused him to throb uncontrollably.

"I'm gunna..." Tim gasped and moaned out but kept pushing himself towards his limit.

"A-ah!" He moaned out feeling his body release itself onto the wall. He kept moving trying to extend the rolling pleasure but found himself unable to. He felt too sensitive. He slowed down his breathing, not even bothering to clean for the moment. He just took it all in for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Kon groaned quietly between pants, the sounds coming from the bathroom stirring him up and leaving him hot and heavy. He could hear the other call his name in a breathy voice, making his body shiver and shake. "T-Tim-" he groaned out, his mind becoming a little fogged from the pure torture he was going through. He panted heavily as he shifted about, his pants brshing against himself that made him groan and bite his lip.

Then Tim's moans became a little more erratic. And when the man stuttered out a curse following his name, Kon snapped to attention to the door. Was he calling him? Was something wrong? Kon, shifted again, trying to ignore the strain and bits of pleasure as he waited with baited breath.

"I'm gunna..."

Kon's eyes widened as the sentence was caught off with a moan. Gonna what? What was going on? And then there was a loud cry. In an instant Kon-El rose form his seat, ignoring the painful restriction of his pants against himself. Everything became quiet, same for the running water, and that worried him. Quickly, though not to fast because of the collar, he made his way to the bathroom and opened the door. Seeing no lying form on the floor, he quickly headed or the shower. "Tim!" he called out, grabbing hold of the shower curtain and opening it up. "Are you o-" Words died off in his throat and his mouth went dry upon seeing the sight before him.

The other's face looked flushed and filled with some sort of satisfied pleasure as water ran down his naked body. Kon's face instantly reddened as he drank in the sight, gulping to try and wet his dry throat. His problem ached badly in his jeans and the clone had to bite his lip to keep any noise in.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Tim barely had a reaction time, he heard Kon yelling his name and then Kon was there. Staring at him. Naked. And post masterbation. The breath hitched in his throat as he just stared at Kon, his sizable and noticeable erection and the fact that he was just staring at him with a red face. Tim legs almost gave out right then and there. His chest was still heaving for air but he didn't know what to do. He hadn't been caught like this before. Especially not by Kon. He was confused and surprised and suddenly feeling arrosed again.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Blue eyes darkened with arousal as he gazed at the naked, slim, and muscular body that was Tim's. He took in everything. The water dripping down his skin. The lightly rose color it took from the warm water. The way the muscles flexed to hold the other up. The way his chest heaved like he was out of breath. That brought his attention, with concern, snapping him out of his lust filled daze.

Clearing his dry throat, he shook his head a moment before looking at Tim's face. It looked... kind of freaked out. "Tim? Are you ok?" he asked, his eyes showing his worry. "I- I heard you.. and um.. and you called out just now. I thought- I thought you got hurt or something." He flushed slightly as he said this, his eyes occasionally darting back down the body before he forced his gaze back up and mentally scolding himself.

"Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Tim's eyes widened as his face darkened. Considerably. He almost went limp from Kon's questions but doin they egged him on.

"I... I... I am fine, k-Kon." He stuttered out quickly grabbing the shower curtain to cover his steadily rebuilding hard on.

"Y-You heard that?" Tim voice stuttered so harshly it could've sounded like he was shivered. He snapped the water off almost completely mortified at what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Seeing Tim's blue eyes widen and face grow a dark crimson, Kon felt his own face darken and he was consumed with the need to look elsewhere. It finally occurred to him that he was seeing something very private. As he glanced away, Tim had grabbed hold of the curtain and covered most of his body with it. Since such an action was done, Kon allowed his eyes to look back to his boyfriend's face.

Upon the reassurance that he was fine, Kon felt himself relax some. Well, as much as he could while embarrassed and aroused. At the question, his face darkened as he looked at his feet and nodded. "Um... yeah." he said, rubbing the back of his head. He was starting to feel guilty for having heard it. "Y-you hadn't said anything about leaving. A-and um.. it was too uncomfortable to move and um..." His face darkened as he chanced a look back up to Tim's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Tim paled as his cheeks still burned with his blush. Kon had hear him. Kon had heard him! But... Did the hybrid know what it meant? What he had heard? He had to ask.

"Uhm... Uh.. D-do you k-know what just h-happened?" He stuttered out still embarrassed. By thought though of Kon hearing him fuck himself, yet somewhere it turned him on as well. His Wes flickered to Kon's crotch. The erection was still there, which meant for the most part Kon liked wha he saw. That made connecting his eyes with Lon's all the more charter. He could stop thinking about what he could do to make Kon explode in those pants of his.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Kon frowned a bit in thought at Tim's question. He wasn't really sure what happened. "Erm... well... I know you were moaning a lot... sometimes saying my name...." as he spoke, his face darkened a lot as she shifted form one foot to the other. "Your voice sounded a lot like when it did when we were making out so I guess it was something very pleasurable...." A small shudder ran through his body at the memory, his member twitching and aching greatly.

Blue eyes looked deeply at the other, slight confusion in them as they silently asked for confirmation on if what he was saying was correct. "Then your voice got very... frantic before you cried out. I had thought you hurt yourself... but your ok?" Tim had said he was fine. And he didn't look injured. "So um... I'm not sure what happened there." He didn't quite like admitting that. he always felt stupid when he didn't know something. Especially when he admitted it to Tim, who was always so smart.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Tim sobered up, learning that Kin had no idea what had happened. He dropped the curtain before folding his arms. He made a humming noise in his throat.

"Does the word... Masterbation mean anything to you?" Tim asked delicately, his mind was slowly starting to fuzz up again. Would he have to show Kon what it meant? Oh god his let a shiver of pleasure roll down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

A puzzled frown formed on Kon's face at the word Tim had spoken. He searched his mind of all the words he knew, especially the newer ones and anything evolving pleasure. But he drew up a blank. That... that was an unfamiliar word. He shook his head just as he spotted Tim shiver. Was he getting cold? Kon looked around for a towel before spotting one and grabbing it. He held it out for Tim before opening his mouth.

"No. I don't know it." Since Tim brought it up, he assumed it had to do with their conversation of what happened. "What does it mean?" he asked, blinking as he tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:36 pm

"Uh..." Tim nodded a thanks before wrapping the towel around his waist. The hybrid was clearly confused and that irritated Tim. How could Clark not have taught something so completely necessary to a teenage boy! Or well young adult.

"Masterbating is how a person relieves their body's sexual tension. In males it's called an erection." Tim voice almost cracked as he spoke. He flushed a bit pink.

"Usually this is done for fun or when the erection prosists for an uncomfortable amount of time without relief... Which is what you heard. Those sounds are normal of... Masterbation. I was relieving my body of the sexual tension out make out session had caused." Tim wanted to almost feel proud of himself. He was teaching Kon somethig he'd need to know while using his own experience to teach. He stepped out of the shower shaking his head to get the hair out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Kon felt his eyes follow the towel wrap around the other before quickly bringing his eyes back up. He was really have little control of his body, and that was bugging him. Tim probably didn't appreciate him taking advantage of his lack of clothed state. When the other began to explain, Kon nodded to show he was listening. "I know what an erection is." he spoke out, a pout on his lips. He knew that much.

He listened carefully as Tim continued explaining masturbation. Used for fun? So it feels good. Kon concluded in his head. A flush filled his cheeks when the other claimed that was what he was doing, to relieve himself of the problem caused from the make out session. So he was doing something that felt good to make his erection go away. he thought over, a small shudder at the memory of the sounds. "Alright..." he said after a moment, nodding his head. "So is that what you're supposed to do when that um.. problem arises?" he asked to confirm what he understood, shifting a little as he asked this.

As Tim got out of the shower, Kon watched him shake out water, his thoughts then going onto another question. Just what did Tim do that made it feel so good and get rid of the sexual tension? "Um.." he spoke, before stopping himself with reddened cheeks. He rubbed the back of his neck before opening his mouth again. "How... how do you do masturbate?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:05 am

Tim swallowed, shifting his weight from foot to foot, "... Should I verbally explain or should I show you?" Tim asked, the second part cases his face to redden considerably. He wasn't exactly sure how to explain it, but he could show it. The image of Kon suddenly getting off on the thought of him had him bite his lip as his problem came back with a vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:15 am

Kon felt his own cheeks darken when he saw Tim blush and as the words sunk into his mind. What should he choose? Well, if Tim explained it, there was a chance he might not understand something. He always did do better from visual aid than anything else. So with a red face but a determine look he looked at the other. "Show me." he said, blue eyes showing with determination as well as curiosity. But there was also trust. He trusted in Tim, and though his heart was beating fast, he had faith that Tim had his best interests in mind.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:32 am

Tim chuckle dryly, "I feel like I should be buying you dinner first... Uhm... Try to be nude, it's a lot easy. And it's great to be in the shower as well. Easier to clean up." he said with a red face, but it was getting easier to tolerate the embarrassing images.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:59 am

Kon rolled his eyes a little at the dinner comment before he flushed at the nude part. "Ok." he said before grabbing the hem of his shirt and lifting it up and over his shoulders. With the black t-shirt off, his chest was exposed to the luke-warm and moist air of the bathroom. It was slightly uncomfortable. Like being in a very humid environment. But he ignored it and made to take his pants off. He moved carefully with the zipper, a slight gasp of relief leaving his mouth to be given more room.

He pushed the jeans down, already feeling better to be rid of the cramped restriction. Which left him only in his underwear. With a dark flush, he placed his hands on the waistband of the boxers before he began to peel out of them. He gasped a bit as the fabric brushed against him before he managed to get it down his legs and kicking them off.

Standing in the nude, he felt his face flushed, but kept his gaze on Tim. It was only fair to be like this since he saw the other naked. Plus he said it would be easier. With that thought, he made his way into the shower and stood still awaiting further instructions. He felt nervous and embarrassed, but he trusted Tim.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:32 am

It was clearly obvious that the Boy of Steel was uncomfortable with being naked. Tim tried his absolute best not to stare at his boyfriend, his fairly new boyfriend. Tim's hands twitched in a need to suddenly touch Kon in was the larger would probably not find appropriate. He moved forward, loosing containing a groan in his throat at the walking friction. Jesus he felt hornier than a rabbit.

Tim took Kon's hand, looking down at it before looking up to meet perfect blue eyes.

"Kon feel free to ask quastions at any time... And if you don't feel comfortable doing something yourself I can sure try to help relieve the problem I created." Tim moved his opposite hand to trace the man's muscles. He need Kon relaxed or this would hurt more than help.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:05 pm

As Kon stood there, in all his naked glory, as he waited for Tim to tell him what to do next. He could feel, and see, the lovely blue eyes stare at his body and it made his body react. He shifted from one to the other, feeling anxious energy course though him, begging him to do something. But he didn't know what. But Tim is going to teach me. The idea left him nervous and excited all at the same time.

Finally, Tim moved towards him. A small groan was heard and it caused Kon to shiver at the sound. When his boyfriend grabbed his hand, a light blush dusted his cheeks but a soft smile formed on his face. When he was told to to ask questions whenever, he nodded his head. His face darkened as Tim further told him to seek his help in relieving the problem if he wasn't comfortable doing it himself. Though he had no idea how to go about with masturbation, the idea of Tim doing something that would be pleasurable made him shudder and he hummed out to show he was listening and understood.

His focus was then brought onto the hand that was placed upon him. His muscles twitch slightly under the touch and something tingly was dancing around through his veins, but soon enough he began to relax under the ministrations. After all, he trusted Tim.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Tim took a breath, waiting the Boy of Steel's reactions. He felt egged on suddenly, this wouldn't be master nation, this would be them. Fooling around. Tim's heart started to beat faster in an excited pace.

Tim threw his towel of before turning on the water. He waited a few minutes before turning around and looking at Kon.

"U-uh..." Tim stuttered out moving forward. Stanind a few inches from Kon.

"Well... I... Uh..." Tim felt nervous and started to blush, his fingers felt numb and he was starting to feel light headed. How do you show someone how to jerk off? Do you do it for them? Do you do it to yourself and let them watch? He wasn't sure and he was almost had stage fright.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Kon could hear Tim's heartbeat increase, his own speeding up because of it. Blue eyes stared as the towel was removed and the other was once again naked. They traveled down the lean muscular body resting upon the erect member of the ex-Boy Wonder. So he's aroused too? he thought, feeling quite please at that thought as arousal filled him at the sight of the other.

Soon enough water was turned on, coating both boys in a warm wetness. A small hiss left his mouth a the water hit against his member, reminding him of his problem. He looked back up at Tim's eyes, trying not to get distracted by the water running down his boyfriend's body. The soft sweet voice of the other stuttered out as Tim got closer, making heat rise within Kon as he could all but feel the other in front of him. He was so close, the heat rolling off his body onto Kon that made his mouth dry and his heart race.

The hybrid awaited instructions, shifting his stance now and then. But all the other did was blush and stutter. It wasn't often to see the other at a loss for words. Was this hard to explain and demonstrate? Kon could feel a tiny frown forming as confusion set in. But he remained quiet, and awaited for Tim to gather his thoughts and begin teaching.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:53 pm

"Uhm..." Tim said biting his lip in nervousness. He put a hand on Kon's chest before he dropped his hand to caress Kon's abs.

"Usually to perform... You need a stimulant. Can be pictures... Uhm thoughts?" he whispered out, taking a shaky breath.

"Picture something or someone you find attract naked. Imagine them... Doing things to you." Tim's throat felt dry. He wanted to just attack Kon's face with his mouth before just moving their bodies together. He restrained himself, of course. But he squeezed his eyes shut and let out a shaky breath. Kon. Naked. In front of him. Waiting to be touched. Fuck, it was driving him nuts.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Kon let out a hum of appreciation at the caress of his abs, finding the touch to feel nice. As Tim spoke, Kon paid close attention to the words, taking this lesson seriously. Though he was a bit puzzled when told he needed a stimulate. Thoughts? What kind of thoughts? Before he could ask, Tim was already saying what kind of things to picture in his mind. A small flush filled his cheeks, but confusion was still there. What kind of things? "Like... kissing?" he asked, taking a guess at something someone naked and attractive could do to him.

He watched as lovely blue eyes closed and Tim let out a shaky breath. Was he picturing someone naked? Who? He felt a spark of jealousy fill him at the idea that Tim could be thinking of someone while bringing pleasure to himself. Focus. his brain told him, knowing he needed to do what he was told. Though how could he picture someone when he already had Tim naked in the shower with him? What could be a better stimulate than that?

"I don't need to think of someone." he said at last, deciding that he didn't need anyone else in his head. "I have you here with me."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Tim listened to Kon say he didn't need a stimulant because he was there. Tim blushed and let out a whimper of a moan. He pushed himself onto Kon trapping the hybrid's mouth with his own. He moved his hand down to hold Kon's eaist as he tried to keep the kiss going. This wasn't teaching anymore. Tim needed this almost as much as Kon needed to learn it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's My Room... But It's Not
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: Red Robin's Room-
Jump to: