Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's My Room... But It's Not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:04 am

Kon watched as Tim's face became the one he had when he was thinking hard on something or was trying to figure something out. It puzzled the clone a little before it occurred to him that maybe didn't know his thoughts on the kissing and their relationship. Kon was never good at expressing himself well in these situations, but surely the smile and kissing back gave way to what he thought right? Or maybe, Tim was unsure if his feelings were genuine. After all, he thought he liked Cassie, but in the end as just a friend. Which made the kryptonian hybrid stop to think carefully. Did he like Tim that way, or was he confusing his feeling of friendship?

Tim is my best friend. But I like him a whole lot more than my other friends. I feel comfortable around him. And when he's not there, even if I'm with friends, I feel awkward around others. Hell, after he left the Titans, I felt differently about being on the team. It wasn't the same anymore. He understand me so well, and I understand him. The very thought of him dieing makes me hurt so much and want to cling to him so he can't leave me. And- And being with him like this is the most amazing thing I ever felt. It feels... it feels right. as these thoughts passed through his head, he gazed into Tim's. He was sure the ex Boy Wonder could practically read his mind, as he always seemed to do, but he didn't care. it was better that way. Because Kon would probably end up messing up if he tried to speak his thoughts.

So, I defiantly like Tim. A lot. Did that mean they were dating now? He thought so, since kissing was such an intimate thing. But if Tim was thinking so hard on it all, maybe it wasn't that simple? He feels the same way as I do... right? he wondered, starting to feel insecure and unsure. A hand touched Tim's face, the thumb stroking the other's cheek gently. I think I would really like us to be dating. he thought, his heart beating fast though there was pain to at the idea of possible rejection.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:18 am

Tim didn't need much to know what was going on in the Kryptonian's mind. They were both on the verge of thinking the same thing. Kon's eyes kept looking at his own with this... look. It had changed somehow and he like it. The eyes had softened and they just gazed at him. It wasn't a stare, not like Batman's own. This was a genuine look, something he could bask in.

But there was something eating away at is mind. Why had he done this? Certainly it wasn't the fact that he almost dreamed this would happen in some form or another. Meh, he was thinking too much. Thinking too much could be a dangerous thing in a situation like this. He almost laughed at himself.

If Kon wanted to be dating, they could date. He pulled down on the Boy of Steel's shirt again, plating his lips, purposefully, on the large male's. Maybe he just needed another kiss to be sure this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Kon waited in the silence for Tim to give him some form of confirmation. That what he was thinking them to be was correct. The clone knew he wasn't the brightest in these matters. Always oblivious about romantic feelings until someone spelled it out for him in some way. And if he could misread his own feelings for Cassie, he could very well misread the feelings of others in that regard. And so, he waited. Waited for Tim to give him the ok, that they were dating. Or tell him that he was mistake. God I hope I'm not mistaking this. he thought as he gazed at the other's face, watching the emotions that flicked through.

Tim was defiantly still thinking. If only Kon was as good at reading minds as Tim was. Then he'd stop feeling so in suspense. Tim thinks too much. The Boy of Steel thought, not for the first time. There were many times he thought Tim thought too much on things. But then again, that was perhaps because there were many things he didn't think much on himself. They were a bit opposite like that.

The Kryptonian hybrid was about to finally say something, when his shirt was pulled on again and Tim began kissing him. Relief filled the super's body as he returned the kiss, a hand wrapped firmly around the other's waist while the other combed through raven hair. Thank god. Kon thought as closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Tim moved along Kon's own. He tightened his grip before letting go of his boy of steel's chest.

"This is the invitation, what do you say?" Tim asked moving his hand on Kon's own. He knew the boy of steel only needed the approval from him.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Kon heard his pulse beat loudly in his ears as the kissed continued, emotions running wild within him. The kiss itself was a bit softer than the first, but just as equally amazing. The man even let out a small groan when the kiss broke, not wishing for the lip lock to end. But the disappointment ended at Tim's words, blue eyes looking into another set of blue with a mixture of happiness and relief.

Feeling Tim's hand ontop of his own, he gave a smile before bringing his head in close. "This is my answer." he said before placing his lips back onto the other's, kissing the lips he was quickly becoming addicted to as his heart soared.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Tim's heart fluttered and pounded in his ears. He pushed himself on to Kon, trying to press his lips closer to the hybrid. God, he made the word hybrid sounds damnably sexy. He clutched at Kon's head while the other moved to slide around the base of Kon's neck. He only broke the kiss for air before returning his lips back. Kon could be his drug and no one would be the wiser. He's own personal brand of heroin.

Or would it be hero-in? God that sounded like a sex joke. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:44 pm

"Mmmhmm." Kon hummed out as Tim pressed into him, adding pressure to their lips. His right hand combed through raven hair and holding the other close while his left hand held firm to the man's waist. He could feel Tim's own hands clutched at his face and neck, adding pressure and heat. God it felt fantastic. If only he knew before how wonderful it was to kiss his Robin. My Robin. he thought to himself, liking that sound of that. His. No one else.

The world may see him as Red Robin, but he'll always be my Robin. My Tim. he thought as the kiss broke and air was taken in. Gazing lovingly at the other, he brought his face close in and began leaving feather light kisses along Tim's cheeks an jaw.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

"I wanted to expose you to Kryptonite while you dated Cassie." Tim confessed, shivering at the kisses. He had wanted to just do this for so long. Cassie was just a sister, he could see. It broke Tim's heart to watch them be happy most days. Sometimes he carried the lead box Bruce had given him in case Superboy ever flipped out and went nuts, he just wanted to open it and ruin there moment so he could swoop in and take Conner away. He knew it was selfish. He knew it wasn't right but he felt so much better having confessed it.

Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Blue eyes widened at the confession made, the light kisses coming to a halt. Kon pulled back to look at the other, a confused frown forming on his face. Tim... really wanted to do that to him? The Kryptonian felt a little hurt at that. Tim knew what that did to him. And though they didn't really get along when they first met, they were really good friends during his time dating Cassie. "Why?" he asked, wanting to hear the reason. Felt like he needed to hear it.

Had anyone else confessed to this, or if Tim had said something like that years ago, Kon wouldn't have stayed to listen. He would have gone angry and take off to sulk and break things to blow off steam. Maybe even punch the person before leaving. But that was then, and this was Tim. His now boyfriend. He knew what the other made him feel, how it felt when the hero was gone, so he wanted to stay put and wait.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:21 pm

"I... I wanted to save you. I wanted to jump around and be like... 'Hey, right here!' but... you know how I am. In battle I can lead and command with no issue... but personal situations... I just... I just can't. I shy away. But I thought if I could get your attention by any means then maybe you'd see me." Tim blushed and frowned at the same time.

"But then I knew better, hurting you wouldn't get me anywhere, so I kind of... just brooded. Like every Bat." Tim said with a sigh, he looked away almost feeling bad for what he said.

"I'm so sorry Kon... I really am."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:24 am

Kon was quiet as he listened to Tim speak, the other's words leaving him wide eyed and speechless. The words sunk into his head, causing his heart to flutter. Was Tim saying, what he thought he was saying? He- he liked me like that for that long? he thought, feeling heat rise to his face as his heart skipped a beat.

After hearing what Tim had to say, well Kon was a bit touched. He didn't really like that the other even thought about using kryptonite, but he hadn't used it and had only wanted Kon's attention, his affection. Blue eyes softened as he gazed at the other, who had looked away in shame. For a moment, the kyrptonian hybrid remained silent. He just looked at the other and took in everything that was said. He wanted to be with me that badly? he thought as his hand reached out to touch Tim's cheek.

He turned the man's head to face his, his eyes showing forgiveness and care before reaching forward to place a soft, sweet, chaste kiss upon Tim's lips. From there, he placed more kisses along the other's face to his cheeks. Then down to his jaw. My shy Robin. he thought with every kiss. My Tim. You have me now.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:33 am

(( OOC: almost totally cried. My god Kon <3 ))

Tim waited with baited before for what seemed like an eternity for Kon to speak. To suddenly say this was all a mistake and that he was a psychotic sociopathic freak that didn't deserve his time of day. He felt Kon's fingers touch his face before moving it in front of his own.

One kiss to the lips with eyes he didn't deserve. They told Tim a thousand and three words of forgiveness and understanding. He didn't deserve any of it but he was more than happy to take it.

Kon's lips just moved over his cheeks before down to his jaw. Tim suddenly gripped Kon's neck a bit tighter before leaning his head a bit back in reflex. He wanted as much as he could get.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:17 am

Kon continued offering kisses to Tim's pale skin, almost worshiping the flesh presented to him. As Tim moved his head, Kon was able to to have better access. He kissed alone every bit of skin he could reach, moving around the collar as he moved to the other side of the neck. My Tim. My Timmy. he thought, feeling disbelief. What did he do to deserve this great man? He who had made so many mistakes in the past, who was made with tainted DNA, who was capable to take the lives of the villains he would soon face in the arena. How was it that he was so blessed to be gifted with Tim?

Even when Luther had be under his control and I hurt Tim and the others... How is it that he can feel this way towards me? That was a day he would always regret, even if he hadn't been in control. Even after Raven helped him feel better, he still had his regrets. Still had nightmares of hurting his friends, and worse. Nightmares of Tim broken by his hands. It terrified him.

Lips returned to lips as Kon placed all his affections, all his insecurities, his everything into a searing kiss. His hands moved frown Tim's body to wrap around and hold the other close. My Tim. I like you. Don't leave, please.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:51 am

Tim felt to kisses move all over his neck. He bit his lip trying not to moan when Ge felt a shiver race down the back of his spine. But then the kisses stopped on his collarbone. He opneded his eyes before looking down. Being brought into a body heating kiss. Hands roamed for a few heated moments until Kon stopped. Kon seemed to just be thinking suddenly. Tim sighed, moving himself off the hybrid's lap.

"Kon, stop thinking." He said a little bitterly as he crossed his legs looking at the clone.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Blue eyes blinked as the other moved out of his lap, a sense of loss filling Kon as he watched with confusion as Tim sat on the mattress instead. At the other's words, the kryptonian hybrid blinked before smirking. "What's wrong with me thinking?" he asked as he leaned forward to get close to the other. Tim didn't seem to be too happy. Was he upset that Kon stopped his ministrations because of his thinking?

"You do it all the time." he added teasingly, nuzzling his nose into the other's neck. "What's wrong Tim?" he asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Tim blushed, trying to form words but just found speech to be out of his reach.

"K-Kon, thinking I-is fine when it I-isn't interrupting kissing." Tim blurted out, shivering at Kon's warm breath.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Kon felt himself smirk at the stuttered words, before placing a kiss along the other's neck. "Is that so?" he asked before moving his lips against the flesh again. Tim certainly liked kissing it seemed. Something Kon was happy to obliged. The clone moved forward again, brushing his chest against the other's. His tongue peeked out to swipe along the pale flesh before him, getting a better taste of his pretty bird.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Tim shut his eyes, biting his lip. Kon decided kissing and licking would be the best thing to do at this point. Tim shivered, letting out a shaky breath. He had the urge to begin to decloth his Super. He moved his hands around Conner's neck. Letting out a groan as Kon moved over his pulse.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Kon reveled in the shaky breaths the other let out, feeling the shivers rake through the man's body. It egged him on to continue his ministrations over the lovely flesh. When Tim let out groan, Kon felt a shiver of arousal run through him before he began to suck at the spot that Tim had shown a reaction to. So he likes it here? Kon thought to himself, deciding to put that into his memory for future purpose.

A small smirk formed on his lips against the flesh. Future purpose. He liked the sound of that. Hands moved towards Tim's hips, rubbing small circles into the flesh as he did his work on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Tim shut his eyes and parted his mouth, trying to get air into his lungs. Kon's hands had moved to his hips and his tongue danced and his mouth sucked a bruise onto his skin. He mewled out a moan as his cheeks flustered. His mind felt fuzzy and shivers rolled down his spine straight to his groin.

"Jesus, K-Kon." Tim stuttered out, digging his fingers into the hybrid's neck.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Kon held back a groan of his own at the sounds Tim was making, feeling his pants become uncomfortable. A harsh breath was taken in through the nose before releasing the other's neck with a pop. "Tim..." he mumbled out, giving one last kiss to the others lips before he began to back away. "W-we should probably stop." he said, a flush warming his cheeks. They had only just now started going out. And as fantastic kissing Tim was, he didn't want to go to fast.

Plus, he was feeling very warm, and uncomfortable in his jeans. The very thought of that made him flush again in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:06 pm

"Y-yeah." Tim stuttered out, making a mental note of how uncomfortable his pants felt overall. He knew what it meant and it meant he needed a cold shower and a nap. Or something. His body wanted to go on while his mind knew better.

"I-I'm going to take a shower." Tim kissed the hybrid softly before trying his hardest to hide his crotch from the hybrid. Though he was better sure the clone could smell it. The made a sudden groans to escape his throat at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Kon nodded his head, letting out a light hum as Tim gave him a soft kiss. The clone shifted where he sat, trying to make himself a little more comfortable with the problem in his pants. Hearing Tim groan caused him to flush deeply as he gulped. God Tim. he thought as he bit his lip. Do you even know what that does to me? he wondered, rubbing his hands on his legs as his face reddened greatly.

"Erm. Right. Ok." he mumbled out, glancing at the other before looking at the floor in embarrassment. Tim clearly had the same problem as he did. Which made him feel a little better, as well as arouse him. With Cassie, he couldn't ever really tell about that and often felt confused and guilty for his reactions in his lower reign. It was comforting to know someone else had the same reactions. It wasn't like he could ever talk to anyone about it after all. Way too awkward.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Tim quickly moved, disappearing from Lon's view like every member of the Bat-Clan could do. He shut the bathroom door and turned on the cold shower. He took a breath stripping, groaning at the friction caused by his pants on his extra-sensitive crotch. He just slipped in the shower as prayer to whatever deity that Conner wasn't within hearin range.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Kon would always be amazed how quick Tim was at disappearing from sight, and probably would never be really used to it. Sitting on the bed all by himself, Kon took the time to look around the other's room. It was... nice. Had things within it that seemed like Tim. Unlike his own room. That was nothing more than a guest room. Nothing like his room in the Kent household. Soon the sound of running water could be heard, and Kon blinked before giving a simple shrug. Tim had said he was going to take a shower.

And then, there was a groan. Kon felt himself stiffen as he flushed bright at the sound. The uncomfortableness in his pants increased a little as his neither regions reacted to the sound. Letting out a small groan of his own, he looked down at his crotch and glared at it, hoping for it to go away soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's My Room... But It's Not
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: Red Robin's Room-
Jump to: