Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's My Room... But It's Not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Robin

Red Robin

It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:28 am

"Am I sick?"

Tim's head snapped back to look into Conner's eyes. Trying to figure out why... oh. The hybrid has taken his words seriously about 'healthiness.'

"N-no! I meant... uhm... the way... you... uh... turnmeon." Tim said quickly, if his blush could get any redder it would have. His hands gripped the towel as he looked to the ground. Ashamed of what he said. Conner hadn't even... God, he felt disgusting almost. Like a pedophile.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:49 am

The moment Tim said no, he felt himself relax with relief. That relaxation quickly changed to a flutter of heartbeats and a flushed face at the rest of Tim's words. Of course it was nothing compared to the other's crimson face. "Oh." was all he could say as he looked at the other, who appeared ashamed as he looked down. This caused the hybrid to frown a little. What did Tim do to look like that? He hadn't said anything bad, at least the clone didn't think so.

Or... is he feeling the same way I am? he wondered, remembering the guilt he had when Tim realized he was turned on again from staring at his ass. The thought kind of made him feel better. To know the other felt the same kind of anxieties as him. With a tiny smile, he walked over to the other and leaned down to place a kiss on top of his head.

"I like you Tim." he mumbled out, hoping to lift the other's spirits. Besides, he never actually said that out loud yet.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:54 am

"I like you Tim."

Tim heart started to race, he knew it of course. The guy was his freaking boyfriend, it still felt weird to think that. But... it felt nice to hear it. He felt a kiss being placed on his forehead. He didn't want it to stop. He lifted his head up and quickly moved his lips to where his forehead had been previously. His hard-on was starting to calm down. They tended not to stick around in love-doe coo-ing moments and that was something he was thankful of.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:14 am

Kon felt before seeing the other move his head until Tim's lips were on his in a soft and sweet kiss. This was something he was more familiar with, more up his ally. Relaxing, he returned the kiss, feeling his eyes close as he enjoyed the peace that came with it. Though soon enough he remembered that Tim still needed to dress.

So with reluctance, he broke the kiss and smiled at the other. "I'll wait for you in the other room." he said, backing up a bit. "Since you still need to dress."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:17 am

Tim wanted to follow the lips but nodded as he looked down to grab his clothes. He stopped, remembering this was his room. He walked around Conner, leaving his uniform on the ground as he made way to his dresser and opened some drawers. He pulled out a pair of plain pajama pants and slipped them on with ease. He turned and leaned on the dresser watching Conner.

"Now to teach you the art of cuddling."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:38 am

Kon began to head for the bedroom, heading for the bed while the other changed. However, as he sat down, he spotted Tim walking in while still naked. He blinked and watch as his boyfriend went to a dresser and take out pants. Blue eyes quickly glanced away so he could dress, not wishing to repeat the awkwardness that had transpired earlier.

When Tim spoke, he turned his attention back and raised an eyebrow. "Ok." he said, not quite sure if that was something to be taught. Then again, he wasn't very good at giving affections. He was only now getting better at hugs. And kissing. Which wasn't used for cuddling. At least he didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:41 am

Tim moved to the bathroom to turn off the light before making his way to his bed. He jumped on it and rolled next to Kon, giving the hybrid his back. He scooted himself back a few inches to where his naked back was flush to Conner's clothed chest. He nuzzled into the pillow, he spare arms looking for Conner's hand.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:25 am

While Tim went back to the bathroom, Kon moved to lay back on the bed to get comfortable. The other return shortly and jumped up on the bed, making the boy of Steel shift a bit to keep balance. Blue eyes watched the other roll around, his bare neck facing him now. Turning to his side to face it, Kon soon felt it back up into him until the two were touching.

A small blush filled his cheeks before his attention was taken to the moving hand that was feeling around. He blinked in puzzlement before he took his own hand to grab it. Was that what he wanted?
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:34 am

Tim gave a minor internal cheer to Kon's hand taking his own. He pushed himself a little closer to Conner while moving the arms around his waist. He nuzzled into the pillow, sighing out. In a good way. This was what he wanted for the longest time, it only took him having a complete break down for it but, in his mind, it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Kon hummed out a little as Tim moved closer, shifting a little to get more comfortable as his arm was moved around to wrap the other. So that was it. It's basically hugging while laying down. he thought with a smile. He heard Tim sigh and watched as the other nuzzled against the pillow The hybrid gave a smalls mile before tightening his hold and nuzzling his head against the other's shoulder.

As he did this, his eyes spotted a bright pinkish-red. It took a moment before he realized he was staring at an old and very bad scar of Tim's. Bringing his head back a bit, he looked upon the angry looking mark as it stood out against pale flesh and silver metal. With Tim shirtless, he was able to see how far down it went, reaching to the very base of the neck, drifting a bit down the back while the rest going up became hidden in raven hair.

Blue eyes saddened as he looked at it. True Tim had all kinds of scars over his body, something he could see clear as day, but this was among the worst. Without a word, he brought his face in close and placed a soft kiss against the angry flesh. If only he could have saved Tim from gaining such a mark. If he could have been able to prevent each and every scar that was painted on his skin. But at the same time, he didn't. Because they were a part of Tim now. They told a story that made up who this shy, quiet, genius crime fighter was. And he didn't want to change Tim for the world.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Tim shut his eyes letting Conner move his head to rest on his neck. He took a few breaths before he realized the man was no longer on his shoulder. His eyes looked to his peripherals to notice he couldn't see Conner's face at all. He didn't want to move though, he didn't want to like the hybrid know he knew Kon was no longer there. He just laid there for a moment before he felt pressure on his neck.

Kon was touching it. Tim's eyes clammed shut, years ago he had a mental break down that earned him the firing of his Robin position while being promoted to Red Robin. The scar had been a wake up call to his family that there needed to be something done or Tim would go completely insane from what he was doing.

And now, for some reason, Tim wanted to apologize to Kon for having the injury. For making him see the failure he was. He just bit his lip, trying to contain the words.

I can't feel your touch, Conner. He thought to himself, he moved his hand to touch the hybrid's own. He would never feel Kon's touch behind him on his neck but he could always feel the touch, the brush, the caress of his hands. For now, that could be enough. He deserved it for his failings.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Kon placed a few more upon the scar before he felt Tim's hand upon his own. He opened his eyes and glance back over Tim's shoulder to see his face. The eyes were shut tight but Kon knew he wasn't sleeping. Placing one last kiss upon the scar, he returned to the shoulder he was using as his pillow. He turned his hand around and laced his fingers with the other's, letting himself return to the peace that had settled between him and Tim.

A small hum left his mouth as he nuzzled into the shoulder, taking in the scent of Tim. "Sleep well Timmy." he mumbled quietly, wishing nothing but sweet dreams to fill the other's head. He placed a light kiss upon the shoulder before holding the other a little closer to him, what little room there was left between them.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Tim felt the pressure cease as he relaxed his eye lids. Kon had moved his head back to the position that he found comfortable. He could feel Kon taking a breath, breathing in his... scent? He guessed that would be the appropriate term. He fingers were moved as the hybrid curled his own into his hand. He gave a soft smile, suddenly really okay with his failures. Failures brought them together, fuck what Bruce would say. This was them, failures and all.

"Sleep well, Timmy."

Tim felt Kon pull him back, his body felt relaxed and warm with the cuddling from the larger male. The ex-Boy Wonder nuzzled his cheek into Kon's face before letting his head completely rest on the pillow.

"You too, Conner."

And Tim soon lost his footing in the conscious world.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Kon enjoyed to brief nuzzling of faces before the other landed back onto the pillow. Blue eyes closed as he listened to Tim's heart beat.

"You too, Conner."

A small smile made itself onto his lips as he heard the other speak, but did not say a word. Sensitive hears picked up the steady breathing that soon became the slow pattern of one fast asleep. He himself was not tired, at least not yet. With Tim asleep in his arms, Kon took the time to think of all that transpired from that day.

The arrival to this other Earth, the things they had been told. It all went through his mind. As well as the makings of their newly formed relationship. A heated blush filled his cheeks as he replayed it all, though a bright smile filled his face.

"I'm going to die here." Tim's words echoed in his mind, and the kryptonian hybrid froze as those words reentered his mind. A sharp breath was taken in as he closed his eyes and buried his nose in Tim's neck. He didn't want to think of that conversation. But the fear of Tim dying lingered in the back of his mind, slowly growing like a parasite.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Tim was sleeping decently well until his darkness moved into colorless pictures he had grown to despise. He had hoped, secretly, these things would never happen again.

Tim raced next to Bruce, maybe even a bit ahead of him. He had gotten the call moments before Bruce figured out what had happened. The lightning crashed and rumbled around him shaking the very foundation of the building they were searching through. Tim and Bruce had started to open random doors before Tim found it.

The door that held his parents.

He threw it open as the world around him melted into a darkness as in the middle of the room wasn't his father bleeding.

It was Conner.

Tim started to whimper at the beginning of his dream, but it steadily died down. His heart started to race, sweat started to escape his pore as he tossed and turned. When in his mind he opened the door and saw Kon, he screamed. He didn't yell, he screamed. He screamed for Kon, desperately trying to make sense of the horrific images he saw in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:29 pm

The sudden racing of Tim's heart caused Kon's attention to snap towards the sleeping man. Confusion filled his eyes as he saw the other was still sleeping. He frowned slightly and sat up a little just as the other began to toss and turn. Kon's hold on him prevented much movement but the struggling was great.

And then Tim screamed.

Kon winced at the sound as his heart speed up in worry and fear as he shot up. "Tim!?" he called out, using his hand to shake the other. What was wrong? Was it a nightmare? He could barely make out what the other was screaming, it was so loud. "Tim wake up!" he called out, worry increasing with every passing second.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Tim felt his body being shaken, his eyes flew up as his chest heaved trying to breath. He blinked the blurriness away to see Kon over him with the single scared-est face the ex-Robin had ever seen. Tim's mouth felt dry and his throat burned, warm tears made there way down his face and he sat up and just clung to the large male, burying his chest into his new-boyfriend's chest.

Kon had died, just like his father. The image was seared into his mind like a photograph he just wanted to burn. Hs chest heaved through his sobs as he just desperately clung to his buoy in his churning ocean of an emotional cesspool.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm

The moment blue eyes opened, Kon felt his heart still upon the instant panic that took place in them. Their eyes met and for a moment, nothing occurred. Then suddenly tears welled up in and fell down the other's face, causing Kon's heart to clench as worry filled him. Strong arms wrapped around Tim as his boyfriend clung to him with desperation.

The hybrid rubbed his arm up and done in hopes to sooth the other as he held the man. His mind began to fill with worry as to what could make the other have such a reaction. "It's ok Tim." he whispered, trying to find words to say to help. 'I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Tim just clung desperately to the body that held him tightly.

"It's okay, Tim." He heard Conner say. But he knew it wasn't okay. He knew it wasn't okay...

"You died." Tim gasped out, sobs taking over his body. His brain throbbed almost as much as his heart did. He couldn't get the picture out of his mind. Kon bleeding all over his hands as he tried with everything he had to stop it. It was Kon in his father's place. But why?

Why, he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:13 pm

"You died."

Kon frowned as those words were sobbed out, the super continuing to rub the other's back as he held him close. Why was Tim thinking of that? It happened long ago. And he was alive now. Bringing a hand up to comb through raven locks, he sighed. "That happened awhile ago. I'm alive now Tim. Alive." he said firmly, lightly pushing the other's head towards the left side of his chest. Where his heart resided.

"I'm alive." He repeated before kissing the top of Tim's head. What had stirred such thoughts up in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:17 pm

"I-i know... but... y-you... you died like..." Tim couldn't speak, just clung desperately trying to find Conner's heart beat. He needed to hear it like a person needed to breath.

"You died like Dad." Tim choked out, finding the heart beat he needed to to hear to even continue moving on in the world.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Kon await fro Tim to gather his thoughts, providing the source for comfort as well as he could. But honestly, he didn't really know what to do. Was just holding him ok, or was there more needed form him to make Tim feel better? Sad eyes watched as the other clung desperately to him, biting his lip as his heart clench painfully.

"You died like Dad."

Blue eyes widened as understand began to set in. Of course he had no idea what it was to loose a parent, but he knew how rattled Tim became after his father's death. Wrapping his arms tighter around the other, he began to make a rocking motion. Though he wasn't even sure why he was doing that. "It was just a dream. I'm right here." he said, the thought of letting the other go no where near crossing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Tim clutched onto Kon, rocking back and forth with the hybrid. He couldn't get the images out of his mind.

"Don't die, not again." He sobbed out, he wasn't letting go, not again.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Kon felt himself inhale sharply as he clutched to Tim just as desperately as the other held onto him. "I won't." he said, his voice a bit thick but full of determination. He would leave Tim like that. He wouldn't. Perhaps it was irresponsible to make promises of a future he couldn't see, but he refused the idea of dieing and leaving Tim all alone.

"As long as you're alive, that won't even be an option." he assured, his eyes burning with determination. He would fight his hardest, stain his hands red if he had to, but he would keep himself alive. He wouldn't leave Tim behind. But he has to do the same. he thought as sadness lingered in his mind. He has to live too.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Tim felt his heart started to settle down as he just clung on to his boyfriend for as long as possible.

"I'll try not to die." He whimpered out, "I won't leave if you won't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's My Room... But It's Not
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: Red Robin's Room-
Jump to: