Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:58 pm

"I've done it before, it's okay. Lu, it's going to be okay..." Dick continued to soothe her trying to just make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:59 pm

"Thank you.." She said softly, before closing her eyes as she just rested her head on his shoulder, feeling relaxed and calm now. Thanks to him comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Dick felt relieved when she finally just relaxed. He just stayed silent, letting the comfort of it just soak the air.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Laura kept her head against his shoulder, before she sniffled and backed up. She wiped her eyes, before she looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Dick smiled back, removing his arms, "There, now don't you feel a bit better?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Laura nodded, "Yeah.." She said as she laughed softly, "I'm sorry I just broke down.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:17 pm

"You've got nothing to be sorry about. The guy I used to work with wouldn't show a single God damn emotion. Now, that frustrating enough to make you want to punch people." Dick said, crossing his legs on the bed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Laura laughed a little, "Like me kind of?" She asked, though it was clear she was trying to joke.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Dick chuckled lightly, shaking his head.

"Sorrow, even though not a fantastic emotion is still an emotion. The guy just kind of stood there and was like... '...' everywhere."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Laura laughed a little, "That is kind of frustrating." She said as she smiled once again, the the smile was wider.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:29 pm

"Oh it was. And then I have this guy, whose kind of like... my brother but only by legal adoption. And he's the ball of walking rage. And... my other brother is here too, he's kind of like the '...' guy but only 'cause Tim's really shy. As much as he hates to admit it." Dick blinked and flushed when he realized he was babbling.

"What are your friends like?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Laura looked at him as she wondered, "Well..one of them has a little temper, though you wouldn't want to piss him off since he is my brother..Well kind of my brother, since his DNA is in me.." She said as she looked at him, "Though he doesn't really like to smile..he's a more smirking kind of guy. And he flirts when he finds a girl attractive enough. But he is very protective of people he trusts and loves." She explained, before she smirked.

"And then I have my vampire friend, she used to be bright and bubbley, but now she is just afraid of herself." She said as she then explained Jubilee a little more.

She then explained about gambit. And when she was done, she smiled, "That's it."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:48 pm

"I think you're missing one more person." Dick said giving her a smirking smile.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Laura looked at him and smirked, "I think you are too." She said as she played along with his game.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm

"Touche mon amie." Dick said, giving a wink.

"But I'm kind of curious. And getting curiouser and curiouser," He was almost sure he didn't use his last phrase right, "But how would you describe me?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm

"Your getting even more curious." She corrected as she smiled. She then shrugged, "Hmmm that your energetic, social, and fun to be around." Laura said as she smiled at him, "And your a good comforter, and I can tell you protect your friends and family." She said as she put her hand on his chest.

She then leaned back and put her arms behind her, "Now..I'm also curious..how would you describe me?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"Mysterious, charming, protective? I'm not sure, I'm horrible with words. I'm a more... actions speak louder than words kind of guy. If I said that right." Dick said, smiling and nodding.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm

She smiled and nodded to him, "You said that right." She said. Before she let a little bit of silence break in, "By the way..thanks for the words you spoke to me..I never really heard someone say that in a while.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm

"No problem, told you that already." Dick just relaxed before letting his back fall onto the bed.

"But, da, people need to tell you you matter more often." He spoke to Laura but his voice traveled to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Laura watched him fall onto the bed, making her turn around and sit to face him, "Thanks."

She then kicked his leg a little, but very softly, "Making yourself comfortable..?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Dick moved his arms under his head to prop himself up.

"Well, might as well get comfortable since it seems like we're having a deep and engaging conversation. Lenghty one to." Dick gave a wink before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm

She laid next to him, but on her stomach. She looked at him, "What do you think..of having these arena matches? I don't really like them..but I am the type to just..do what needs to be done in order to survive.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

"Me? I have it drilled into my mind to never kill. I'd rather die than kill another. Tim and I are both like that... so we're screwed." Dick said sighing and shutting his eyes. He didn't want to see the face she made at him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Laura looked at him as her eyes softened..For some reason it hurt to hear that he was screwed. She bit her lip, "Maybe there will knock out tournaments.." She said, making it quite obvious she didn't want him to die. Though she realized what she just said, but ignored it due to she was talking as a friend..Right?
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Dick gave a dry chuckle, "If only we could get that lucky. But I truly doubt it but y'know... if it comes down to it. I'll give a great show just like the performer I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: X-23's Room-
Jump to: