Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. Empty
PostSubject: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Laura walked into her room, closing the door behind her and locking it. She sighed as she leaned against the wall. Her eyes looking down. How could she had let her guard down like that? What was she possibly going to gain, a new friend to put in danger? No..she just wouldn't do that..It was better for her to be alone, other than having Logan, Jubilee, and Gambit..She just couldn't let anyone in..

And the last time she had let someone in, they called her a monster due to she rejected him..She sighed as she pushed herself off of the door and walked to her bed to lay on it. Her eyes looking at the wall. She wasn't here to make friends..she was here to make sure she would get out of this place alive and get the hell out.

It was what she has always done best..being alone.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Dock took a breath as he approached the door. He had changed once again after he had trained for a little while. He took another breath knocking on the door that he knew belonged to Laura. The door read "X-23"

"Lu?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Laura heard a knock on her door, before hearing Dick's voice. She was a little surprised he had given her a nickname. She bit her lip as she wanted to pretend she was sleeping..But she just couldn't, making her get up as she walked to the door and unlocked it before opening it. She looked at him, "Hey.." Laura said softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Dick smiled brightly at the woman, "Are you feeling better?"

Dick just looked like a happy little ball of energy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm

"Kind of.." She said as she looked away a little. And it was clear something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Dick placed his hand on the wall and leaned on it.

"Wanna tell me what's bothering you?" He asked suddenly really concerned.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Laura looked at him as she bit her lip. She shook her head as she walked into her room, letting him come in if he wanted. It was going to take some convincing to make her fess up.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Dick stepped into the room before he shut the door.

"Lu?" Ge asked again, before giving a sigh, "You don't have to tell me exactly, but was it something I did that I can fixed? You were happy earlier, I'd hate to be the cause of... You feeling down."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Laura looked at him as she sat on her bed, "No..it wasn't you..it was...me.." She said as she looked down, feeling bad he was blaming himself.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm

"You? You haven't done anything that could merit being down." Dick moved towards her, sitting next to her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Laura looked at him when he sat next to her, "I.." She sighed as she looked back down, "I'm use to being alone..and it just felt suddenly weird that I had let my guard down..and was smiling. I usually never let my guard down...or let people in my life...because.." She stopped as she sighed.

"Because...?

"Because when people enter my life..they get hurt..and I can't stand it when they get hurt because of me."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Dick took a small in take of breath, moving his arms around the woman.

"It's not right to be alone, Lu. Ive been alone, it's unpleasant. I'm not going to sit here and let that happen." Dick spoke with each words more and more dermination filled his voice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he wrapped his arm around her. She looked up at him, her eyes widening more as he spoke to her. She then softened her eyes, "But..but what if you get hurt because of me?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:57 pm

"I've been beaten, tortured, and shot. In willing to push myself to the limit for strangers. I'm more than willing to put myself in harms way for a friend, Lu." Dick squeezed her shoulders, letting her know he didn't care.

"You need people, a friend. And I think I fit exactly what you need right now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Laura's eyes widened as he told her what he had been through. And could feel the tears welling up, he was one of the few people who said that her.

"You need people, a friend. And I think I fit exactly what you need right now."

Her eyes softened as the tears fell from her eyes, making her move forward and hug him, "Thank..you.." She said as it honestly nice to hear someone say that to her..Especially since she wasn't told that in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Dick just embraced Laura, rubbing small circles on her back.

"For what? It's nothing. Just... I don't understand how you could err be alone. People from where you're from must be ignorant."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Laura buried her face into his shoulder, before listening to him speak. She looked down, "I only have three friends..well they are like family now..but..usually other people just don't like that I've killed..and just think I'm a heartless monster.." She said softly as she remembered how many times she was called a monster.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:08 pm

"Did you kill innocents or bad... People?" Dick had to search for words, she was starting to remind him of a certain brother of his.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Laura moved back as she looked at him, "Bad people..or people who hurt me or my family...But..remember when I told you about my trigger scent? And how I told you the people who made me into this..used that so I could kill anyone if I refused?" She asked, before receiving a nod, "That's..when I killed innocent people.." She said as she looked down as she laughed softly, "And it hurts when people call me a monster..but..that's all I am.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Dick tightened his grip on the woman.

"What you did while under control is not your fault..."

Dick remembered his days, being control be Slade. He wasn't in control but he had enough to never kill. But what they used on Laura must have been stronger since Slade had wanted to watch him break.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Laura looked up at him, nodding. Before she rested her head on his shoulder and just cried, her arm wrapping around him as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:18 pm

"I know what's its like to be controlled." He whispered out, "You couldn't stop it, you're no monster."

Dick rubbed circles on her back, just letting the girl to release herself emotionally.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:26 pm

"I don't want it to happen again.." She whispered as her hand gripping his shirt tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:28 pm

"I won't let it happen again, surely we can train you to not kill. Reverse their training." Dick cooed out, trying to decrease her sadness.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Laura looked up at him. It felt weird for him to suggest to train her not to kill..since she had been killing since she was five. Though she just nodded as she then let her head rest on his shoulder.

[[OOC I'm shipping...so hard. Q.Q]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.   Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay alone, and only keep the ones you already have close.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: X-23's Room-
Jump to: