Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Run in a While

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron Man

Iron Man

First Run in a While - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:14 pm

"Uhm more like... Hulk. Hulk smash." Tony said with a smirk.

"Get the guy angry and he blows up into this green monster that kicks all tons of ass. He a doctor though, so I guess genius as moi though."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:16 pm

"Okay, our Bruce prefers black over green, and bats over monsters," Wally joked. "He can also be a doctor, if he chooses so. If I recall correctly, his father was a doctor, so Bruce must have read his notes." Wally had to make an effort not to accidentally call Bruce Batman, he wasn't sure just how safe this place was in regards to their secret identities. He only realized a second later that he said bats, but it was too late now.

"Bruce kicks ass too, though a little more stealthily."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:28 pm

"At least Bruce has a better name than his alter ego. But if you want stealth you go to Black Widow or Hawkeye, both are experts in assassination and stealth. Me? too flashy. I like to make a great first impression." Tony almost added a wink, damn he needed to get out of PR. Leave that to Pepper forever.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:30 pm

"Hmm... Let me guess, Hawkeye uses arrows? And Black Widow is... a widow?" Wally asked. "And you do not make fun of our Bruce or you'll find yourself in a position you can't get out of the next morning. He'll find you in your sleep."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:35 pm

"Sounds kinky." Tony teased before nodding.

"Hawkeye is an archer and Black Widow is... well... James Bond with a vagina." Tony described lazily.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Wally choked on his scotch. "How do you come up with these? But a James Bond with a vagina, we could use one of those. Actually, we got Batgir-err, Black Bat now and Wondy, so I think we're good. Hawkeye is probably your version of our Green Arrow slash Red Arrow slash Arsenal slash Tigress slash Arrowette slash Speedy. I lost track of who is what right now."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm

"Hawkeye and Widow fuck too often, so I guess Hawkeye would he the James and she'd be the Bond." Hidden sex joke, but whatever.

"And what's a Wondy? Sounds like a dish detergent."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:41 pm

"Don't let her hear you say that or you'll lose your manhood. Wondy's short of Wonder Woman, just like Supes is for Superman. Just something I call them cause saying their name in fast-speak takes too long," Wally joked. "But she's a warrior from an island of amazons who helped 'Man's World' at a time of need and decided to stick around to... enjoy the wonders of Man's World. "
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:45 pm

"...Weird." Tony said with a shrug. He pulled the parts he needed and moved the to the other treadmill. In around twenty minutes the treadmill would have a skeleton.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:57 pm

"You guys don't have amazons?" Wally raised an eyebrow. The idea of amazons had become to uniform and common for him that it was hard to imagine a world without them.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

"Only in my mythology text book." Tony said, sighing through his nose. His body working on autopilot.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:00 pm

"I bet they're still living in secret back on your world," Wally remarked. "They were on ours for a millennium or something. Wondy gave me a history lesson, didn't pay attention. I don't exactly have the greatest attention span, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:02 pm

"what were you saying?" tony said making a dig at the speedster. He lamost wished someone like him was in his world.

Oh wait, that's what Peter Parker was for.

"Damn it Spiderman."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:23 pm

"Haha, you're a regular comedian, aren't you?" Wally poured himself another cup of scotch. "And you guys have a Spiderman? What the hell does he do? Talk to spiders? Cause we got ourselves an Aquaman, he talks to fish. I mean, he can swim really fast and breathe under water, but he can also talk to fish. So can this Spiderman like climb walls and scare girls half to death while talking to spiders? Or maybe he talks to all the insects, cause I can totally see that happening. But I remember reading somewhere that spiders weren't insects, but I can't remember. Might be cause that's biology and I hate biology."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:41 pm

"Spiderman can't talk to spiders. He looks like a normal nerd but he's... I can't really explain it. He's like you but a web slinging biology nerd that can do a bunch of acrobatic feats." Tony was done with the skeleton as he checked the time before realizing it was futile.

"Do they have a normal clock in this place?"
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

"He wouldn't happen to wear glasses and love photography, now would he?" Wally walked up behind Tony to look at the skeleton part that was completed.

"Do they have a normal clock in this place?"

"What's wrong with the one in here?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:45 pm

"...Actually he does." Tony said, raising an eyebrow and blinking. Wondering how the kid knew that.

"The sun is different here, I'm not going into specifics. Extermis can't decide what time it is until I can..."

"Never mind it updated itself." Tony said deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:19 am

"Dude, does he have a superhero crush on anyone? We got ourselves a guy like this over here too and he adores Superman!" Wally beamed. "And Extermis can tell time? Where can I get myself one of those. Everyone complains how I'm always late, but I'm not, I'm fashionably late. There's a difference."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:11 am

Tony pursed his lips. Honest he was pretty sure the kid was narcissistic to his alter ego.

"I guess you could say that... And Extermis isn't exactly my tech. Plus the created was viciously murdered soon after giving me Extermis." I wasn't exactly supposed to live.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:10 pm

That statement deflated Wally's recently obtained good mood. "Oh, I'm sorry," he answered, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Tony just shrugged getting the replacement track from the other treadmill to fit onto the newer one he was making, or well he was updating. It was becoming more and more obvious what the machine was as he started adding more parts to the skeleton. He was working at a faster pace than usual. Maybe because he honestly wanted his mind to be occupied from the conversation he and the kid had been having.

"Don't get down, didn't know the creator that well. Honestly, only reason I have it was this or six feet under for me. Plus I had to kick ass or my team would've died without me. Gotta love being the human of the team to save all their asses."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Wally laughed, despite himself. "Oh, with that, you and Bats will definitely get along quite nicely. By the way, I love what you're doing with the treadmill now that I can actually tell that it's a treadmill."

He took another drink from his glass, finishing his third - fourth? - glass of the day. "Bats always has to come in and save our asses from tight spots. I guess it helps that he's like some sort of a genius strategist and tactician and probably knows the weakness of our enemies better than they know their own weaknesses."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:15 pm

"I'm starting to think Bats and I have a commonplace in the workplace and no problem. I never like having my hands idle. Always upgrading the... hey." Tony stood up folding his arms as he turned around putting most of his weight on one foot and his hip stuck out to the side.

"You've never seen the Iron Man costume. Wanna see it?" There was a proud smirk covering his lips.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm

"If your two hands are any indication of what the actual costume looks like, I would say it must be pretty badass." Wally placed his cup on the table deciding that he needed a break from the alcohol. Even with his slightly accelerated metabolism, he could already feel the slight effects of the alcohol. Running up to stand before Tony, he looked at his regular clothes contemplatively. "Don't you need more metal if those gauntlets are to cover your whole body?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Tony snorted, taking a step forward almost challenging the speedster's accusation. Within a millisecond his body was covered in his second skin. Red and glod bio-metal that gave a nice gleam. Inside the helmet Tony sighed out (not that Wally could hear it). He always liked it better in his suit.

"Can't tell you where I store it, but..." His arc reactor gave a small pulse of light as he looked down. It's battery would need to be replaced soon. He'd deal with that later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Run in a While
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Weight Room-
Jump to: