Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Run in a While

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Flash

The Flash

First Run in a While - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:34 pm

"O..kay. You just totally ignored the Law of Conservation of Mass, Mr. Stark," Wally gaped at the suit of armor now covering Tony's body.

"Can't tell you where I store it, but..."

"Is it like inside your body or something?" Wally ran a couple of laps around Tony in superspeed, tapping several places on the armor covered body. Waving a hand in-front of the face plate, he snapped his fingers a couple of times and asked, "Are those eyes cameras or something? Sure don't look like our usual mask lenses."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Tony let the suit fall away from his body as it moved back into the hollows of his bone.

"I keep it within my body. I'm not exactly human anymore, more cyborg than anything. But Caps doesn't agree. I think it bothers him." He just shrugged looking down at his chest. The faint aura from his arc reactor cause him to frown.

"Unfortunately, I'll have to take my whiskey to go in a moment. Though, it was refreshing to meet someone that didn't have a pole up their ass."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:58 pm

With a frown, Wally took a few steps back from the now disarmed Iron Man. "I think you're more human than you realize, Mr. Stark," he mumbled out, avoiding eye contact with the elder.

"Unfortunately, I'll have to take my whiskey to go in a moment. Though, it was refreshing to meet someone that didn't have a pole up their ass."

Wally laughed a bit at that. "Trust me, you haven't met the worst of them yet. I appreciate the work on the treadmill by the way, at least I'll be able to keep up my speed around here later." He shot Tony a smile. "I honestly do."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Tony rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on I just complimented you, no need to become a Patriot." He mumbled out, going towards the whiskey before he paused.

Cap would be pissed. Tony bit his cheek before taking the glass anyway.

"I'll be finished with it tomorrow if I remember to wake up before three in the afternoon." It was meant to be a joke but it came out bitter. He waved his whiskey glass at Wally.

"I'll see you around, West." And he was gone.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:11 pm

"Thank you!" Wally managed to squeeze it in before he walked out.

"I'll see you around, West."

"See you around too, Iron Man," he allowed himself a small smile before promptly zipping to the door. Before stepping out, he remembered that the collars turn on, so he stopped barely inside the room. Calming his racing heart, he stepped out of the room in normal speed and resorted to another day of everything at normal speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Run in a While
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Weight Room-
Jump to: