Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Run in a While

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Flash

The Flash

First Run in a While - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Wally's face turned beet red. "Um - uh - emmmm," he grasped at words, "now that you mention it.... I've never seen them like that. But Supes got the hots for a reporter last I checked, and Batman's with Catwoman making little batcats last I checked, so no. Unless there's something I'm not seeing...."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:40 pm

(( I don't even can feels teh FEELS ))

Tony just raised an eyebrow at Wally's sudden embarrassment.

"Damn, I would think they would be honestly. If they're in the dynamic you say. Back door quickies on a stake out, right?" Tony was doing his best not to give the nastiest smirk ever right now.

"Playing the part of two straight men because being gay isn't exactly kosher?"
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:42 pm

"Please tell me that you're not implying that soon we'll have Batcats and Superbats running around, cause honestly, I don't think I'll be able to handle that. And besides, what makes you such an expert on that dynamic," Wally shot Tony a sideways glance. "Don't tell me you and Cap...." he trailed off, finally realizing what was exactly going on.

"Ohhhhh." His face turned ever redder.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

"Don't tell me you and Cap... what?" Tony fished for an answered, somewhat confused. What did he mean by...

Oh.

Tony blushed a bright red color as he stammered to save his reputation.

"I... I.. uh.. no... Cap ans I... not gay... Cap homophobic!" He stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:34 pm

"So it's one-sided?" Wally teased, getting over the initial embarrassment of the thought. To be honest, Wally had nothing against that. Him and Dick, as well as a lot of the other Titans, often did activities that were considered homosexual. Wally doesn't think anyone would let him get over that one time they found him and Dick curled into each other on the sofa at the tower after a hard night of gaming.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Tony opened his mouth to reject the statement but found himself frowning instead.

"Look, the man's from the 1940s. Homosexuality wasn't exactly... as acceptable as it is now." Way to go Tony, use that was your excuse. He thought bitterly to himself.

"It's complicated."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Shrugging, Wally ran over to the table and opened a bottle of scotch. Pouring himself a glass on the rocks, he leaned back on the table and regarded Tony with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "To your health," he toasted before finishing half the glass.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Tony blinked, almost confused. Then again he was a speedsters. They tended to change conversations like pennies. But tony raised his glass and killed the rest of his own before placing the empty cup on the table.

"To what health?" He almost snorted out, feeling the need to be a bit snappy. He pushed himself from next to Wally moving back to his work shop. Armor on his arms, he crouched and began to finish the disassembling.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Wally didn't really catch what Tony said, but he shrugged it off. He won't pry, not when the man was building him a new treadmill that will give him the ability to run his usual speeds and not those deadly slow kiddy jogs.

Zooming up to grab the now empty glass, he refilled Tony's glass and put it back in its old spot, taking a step back with his own glass to continue watching him work.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Once Tony ad completely dismantled the treadmill he started to mess with wires. pulling them, splitting them, combining odd wires. The track was still set (he would need to dismantle another treadmill to get the perfect amount of track).

He moved to the other one in a split second, thoughts being thrown into his head.

Fuck, Stripes.

Tony made a growling sound in his throat after a wire sparked, he didn't fry it. God fucking damn it he better have not fried it. He tested the wire, sighing out. Thank God he didn't fry it.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:07 pm

"You know, Mr. Stark," Wally begun conversationally, casually waving his glass around, "hangin' around the Bats gave me this idea that all tech geniuses are quiet and unsocial. You seem the exact opposite of that. Are all the other tech geniuses like that back at your home?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Tony set his mouth into a line.

"My father was, he was a government lap dog with the brain unrivaled... until me of course." He paused, maybe he should elaborate since he almost knew the speedster was going to question the was.

"He's dead. Been dead for a long time." Tony almost felt the need to scowl, but didn't. Howard hadn't liked him as much as he loved his Captain America. He shut his eyes as he heard the snapping of what ever trash part he had picked up.

Howard's death was something he knew was something that could have been stopped.

But no one did.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:18 pm

"So it runs in the family, huh?" Wally asked, deciding not to question the sudden destruction of parts. "Same with me. My uncle was a chemist, and he also trained me in my speed, so I look up to him a great deal. He was a great man." He took another sip of the scotch. "He's the reason I became the Flash earlier than most of the others since... he died during a battle with the JL."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm

"I don't know if it runs in the family. Never knew my father's father and I don't plan on kids. Everyone's stuck with me." Tony mumbled out.

"I'm sorry." He said a little bit robotically, he knew the pain of losing a mentor like that. Yeng Sin was the only reason he was alive today and the man had meant more to him than his own father.

Howard wouldn't have died from me.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm

"He died a hero, just like he always wanted," Wallu smiled into his glass, "and it's a shame you don't want kids. You could be like Bats and adopt half a dozen or so. For a man who boasted his independence he sure has a huge family right now."

He ran over to the table to refill his glass of scotch. Not moving form it this time, he simply leaned back on the edge and regarded Tony.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm

"Tony Stark, playboy billionaire with kids? You're joking. Sorry, kiddo. I'm seriously not a family man. Ever. I hate kids." Tony mumbled out, as he tinkered with the treadmill dissemblance.

"Well maybe no hate, but I run the risk of dying too much to ever want a family. The adoption agency would look at me and go, 'Iron Man. Declined. Heroism can get you killed.' And then proceed to mouth me off as Caps tries to hold me back from blowing them sky high."

Honestly, he gave it a thought but his babies were his machines. Things that would longly out live him.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:31 pm

"Ahh, there you go. The merits of a secret identity," Wally pointed a finger to a random spot, still holding the glass. "If Bats applied with the knowledge that he's Batman, they would get the same reception, only it'd be Supes holding him back." He couldn't help but snicker at the image that the thought had produced.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Tony gave a chuckle, light but it wasn't forced.

"I seriously want to meet these people. Though, if we have Supes... was it? and Caps in the same room I'd be afraid they might for too patriotic and blow up the building." Tony snorted as he tried to picture what Supes looked like enough to see his Steve and the man babble incessantly and then the Manor's roof exploded.

Master Card needed a new commercial.

Because honestly? That was priceless.

(( I'm dying, oh god the laughter. ))
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:40 pm

"Okay okay, get this," Wally placed down his cup and put both his hands in the air, palms facing outward. His eyes glowed in glee. "You got a huge bear of a man in blue spandex with this giant "S" shield on his chest. He also has a bright red outside underwear and a bright red cape. Black hair and blue eyes, with this curl right -" he pointed to the spot on his forehead "- here."

Taking his cup back into his hand, he resumed his position of casually leaning on the table. "He grew up in Kansas, on a farm with the most American parents you can get. If we do manage to get them in the same room - though I don't think Supes is here, thank God - I think Master Card should rethink their commercials."

((I thought this thread was getting too serious again.))
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:44 pm

...Tony almost could have fallen for the speedster then and there if his mind hadn't been preoccupied on Captain America and the fact tony's ridiculously accurate gay-dar didn't go off looking at Wally.

"Are you a telepath? Because I seriously just thought the same thing."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Wally took another sip nonchalantly and smiled into his cup, "I have my moments. But you were seriously thinking about men in blue spandex?"

He looked at Tony's back before realizing what it was exactly, "OH! The Master Card commercials? We joke about that all the time. If Supes wasn't hell-bent on free service to the people and rejecting all those Master Card filming offers, I think he'd be richer than Bruce Wayne by now." Taking a moment to rethink it through, "Actually, nahhh. But he's be richer than he is now. But alas, he's the perfect American posterboy. He doesn't do public service for money and he calls the TV the 'demon box', as per his 'Ma'."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Tony made a weirdly adorable noise of amusement as the armor hand covered his face. His body shook as he laughed ridiculously hard into the metal.

"My God, I wonder if they're twins? Well, personality twins or something. Maybe they're reality alternates?"
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"Okay, that looks badass," Wally mumbled, looking at the hand plate. Hearing Tony's laugh echo from within the metal with an odd robotic overtone to it, Wally allowed himself a genuine smile. "Who knows how alternate dimensions work? Maybe they are, or maybe you and I are alternate versions of each other who went through different experiences. With alternate dimensions, you never know. They're some really different, trust me on this one."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:58 pm

"Theoretically science isn't my deal, that's Reed's or Bruce's, depends on who you ask." Tony said moving his hand as he stopped laughing. He hadn't honestly remembered the last time someone made him laugh that wasn't Cap.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:12 pm

"Bruce?" Wally asked, to make sure he heard right. "You guys have a Bruce too? Is he like a genius too? Or a Superhero?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Run in a While   First Run in a While - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Run in a While
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Weight Room-
Jump to: