Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Friends meeting again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven

Old Friends meeting again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Raven nodded, knowing even if he didn't like it, that killing might be the best way out.

Knowing Beast Boy, he'd need a lot of support after that... She thought, listening to him tell her where everything was.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Beast Boy smiled at her. "Do you want me to show you the gardens? That's out side." he pointed out of the house toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Raven gave him a look that clearly said, "Really? Of course I knew that the garden would be outside."

"Sure.." She said, after releasing the look.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Raven gave him a look. "Don't give me that look Rae. Gardens can be indoors and on roofs you know." He pointed at her jokingly. "Now come on." He pulled her along toward the Garden.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:00 pm

"Whoa!" She shouted when Beast Boy pulled her along the hall a little fast and unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends meeting again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2