Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Friends meeting again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Old Friends meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Garfield was still getting to know the mansion as he walked into the Parlor. He hadn't been in here yet.

He started looking around getting to know the space.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Raven sighed before she left her room.

Might as well get to know my surroundings. She thought, before leaving her room. She looked around and walked the halls, taking in everything she saw.

She stopped in the parlor when she saw a familiar green boy. "Beast Boy?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 am

Gar turned when he heard a familiar voice.

"Raven?" He asked in surprise. "So you got nabbed too huh?" He sighed. "It's good to see you at least." He gave her a weak smile. He didn't want to think about Raven ending up in the arena like Nightwing had. That would just about kill him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:15 am

Raven looked at him, surprised. She had expected one of his usual loud hugs and comedic reactions...

She wasn't used to a solemn looking Beast Boy.

"We looked for you... and the others..." She said, meaning her, Cyborg, Starfire, and the rest of the Justice League that was left to help look.

"I'm glad to see you're all right..." She said, a bit uncomfortable. If only some of the others were here, she could just be in the back, quiet as usual.

Even though I've know him for years...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am

Beast Boy smiled and stepped forward. He wrapped Raven up in a tight hug. "I know you guys would. So do Red and Kon." He took a breath taking in the scent of her hair discretely hoping she wouldn't notice. He didn't want to tell her what happened to Nightwing, even though he knew she would ask him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Raven tensed a little at the hug, feeling her face warm up a bit, before awkwardly hugging him back. After a moment, she relaxed into the hug.

Red and Kon? She thought, before pulling back a little. "What about Nightwing?" She asked, looking at him cautiously, having a fear for the worst...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Gar cringed when she asked about Nightwing. He pulled back keeping his hands on her shoulders. He didn't want to tell her but he knew he had to. "I..He.." He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "Nightwing died in the arena a while back." He answered her quietly. He looked at the floor not wanting to look at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:24 pm

What?

Shock fell over her. Nightwing... was killed?

How...?

"Who...?" She said, in a low tone, not even realizing she said it. She clenched her fist and if the collar wasn't blocking her magic, her fist would be glowing black and her eyes would be glowing white.

She didn't even noticed that her eyes were slowly beginning to water.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Beast Boy pulled Raven back into his arms when he saw the tears collecting in Raven's eyes.

"I don't know it was some woman dressed all in black. I think she went my Super Woman, but I can't be sure." He kissed the top of her head trying to sooth her.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Raven froze when Beast Boy held her, then she brought her hands to his back and held onto the back of his shirt.

She head her face in his shoulder, and tried to will only a few tears to fall and not a water fall of tears.

When he kissed the top of her head, she moved herself closer to him.

After a few moments, she pulled back a little. She didn't look up at him.

"When is the next arena match?" She asked, in a low voice, her hands still gripping his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:44 pm

He looked down at her sadly. "I don't know. I think they tell the competitors before hand but that's all. When they start a match we all just sort of ... appear there to watch it happen." he tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Her face was emotionless. "I hope I get to fight this "Super Woman"..." She stated, feeling the anger building up inside of her. She hated that her magic wasn't working, but at the same time she was relieved because she wasn't sure if Beast Boy would get hit by it or not...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 pm

"NO!!" Beast Boy yelled. He grabbed her face gently making her look at him. "Raven please don't ever wish to be in one of those matches. I already had to loose one friend I don't know what I would do if you were in there and could die like that." He looked at her desperately, pleading at her with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Raven jumped a little when Beast Boy shouted and then grabbed her face.

She studied his eyes and saw the plea and desperation of not losing another friend. Her eyes softened ans she gently placed her hands over his.

"Okay, Beast Boy, I won't wish it..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Gar sighed with relief. He leaned his forehead against hers. "Thank you." He said quietly.

He then opened his eyes and smiled. "Do you want to do something to take our minds off this stuff." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 pm

She gave him a small smile. "Sure..." She said, softly. "I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Beast Boy put his hands back on her shoulders. "So what do you want to do? We could watch a movie, play a game, even go train if you want." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Raven thought about it. She didn't know this place very well...

"How about we start with a tour?" She asked, wanting to get to know her surroundings better.

"Can you tell me who all is here?" She asked, knowing who had gone missing in her world, but wanted to know if it was the same ones missing from her world were the ones that had arrived in this world...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Gar gave her a smile. "Can do." He turned her and began leading her out to show her around the mansion.

"Ok so we are living in this worlds Wayne manner. From our world there's Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin, Konner, Catwoman, and Flash. Those are the ones from our world. From the other world there's..." He thought for a moment. "A guy named Captain Amairica, someone named Tony, and a girl that Nightwing was close to.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Raven nodded as she heard the names listing off. That sounded about right... She thought, walking next to him.

"What about Supergirl? I heard she went missing also..." She stated, wanting to make sure it was true about Supergirl.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 pm

"I don't know. If she is here I haven't seen her." He shrugged. "Lets hope she's at home breaking out of some cell right now and hurting bad guys until we know for sure huh?" He grinned down at her from her side.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Raven nodded, hoping that was true...

She didn't believe that Supergirl had the stomach for this kind of place.

Just like Starfire... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Gar looked over at Raven. He saw her worry. "I hope none of our friends come here too." He told her reassuringly. He squeezed her shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Raven glanced at him and nodded her head.

"I don't think a lot of them would be able to be here and make it back out sane..." She said, stating how she felt about it from what little she knew.

"... How have you been handling it?" She asked, carefully and in a low tone as she glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 pm

"Or alive." He muttered thinking about how Dick hadn't fought back as hard as he could have and how he never tried to kill his opponent because of his morals.

"I've been ok I guess. If I end up in the arena I'm going to let the beast out to fight back. If I survive I'll deal with the emotional things then. Better to live to regret then not live at all, you know?" He looked at Raven as he spoke and continued showing her around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends meeting again   Old Friends meeting again Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends meeting again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next