Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting someone you don't know

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Meeting someone you don't know Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 pm

After Alfred showed him his room, Logan walked around the manor, looking for the kitchen.

They better have something good here... He thought, before finding the kitchen.

He let out a low whistle. "Nice." He said, before walking over to the fridge. He opened it and smirked as he pulled out a bottle of beer.

He popped the cap off, before taking a long drink. "Ah... needed that..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Kara was walking through the manor, seeing how it looked the exact same..And the only way she knew was because of her living there when she first arrived in gotham and first met Kal-El. She started to head to the kitchen.

And when she got there, she saw someone who was unfamiliar to her eyes..She backed up a little, hiding in the doorway. Not knowing if she could trust him..Due to he didn't look nice.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Logan paused, hearing someone pause in the doorway. He glanced over at the blonde woman trying to hide.

"I'm not gonna bite ya, if that's what you're thinking." He said, gesturing to the fact that she was trying to hide like he was about to jump her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Kara froze when the man caught her. She hid a little bit more behind the doorway, "How do I know that?" She asked as she was putting her guard up. She didn't know him, which made her be very wary of him..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Logan chuckled a little. "Trust me, I don't bite unless I feel threatened... Or I just feel like it."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Kara tensed a little at him chuckling and telling her he wouldn't bite..Though the way he said it, made her nervous a little. She nodded at him, "O-okay.." She said as she slowly got out of hiding a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Logan looked over at her. "There's enough room in here for both of us, babe. And do you really think I would be here if I was a bad guy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 pm

She looked at him as he did have a point. This was a place only for the heroes. She nodded as she walked into the kitchen and walked to the fridge..Though at the corner of her eyes, she took notice at how he looked handsome.

She then opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. Kara took a little container filled with ten pineapple slices and put it on the counter so she could get a fork. She then opened the little container and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Logan studied her for a bit as he drank his beer. "You're not from my universe... I can tell that much..." He muttered, more to himself as he noted that he had never seen a beautiful face like hers.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Kara looked at him, "Same goes to you.." She said as she went back to eating, before she looked back up at him, "Who..are you by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

"Name's Logan, you?" He asked, taking a sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 pm

"Kara." She said as she smiled up at him, her bright blue eyes looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Logan smirked a little. "Pleasure." He said, before finishing his beer and throwing it away.

"So, got any family back home?" He asked, almost giving a hint that he was checking to see if she had boyfriend or someone back home.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Kara nodded her head, before eating another piece of her pineapple. She looked down as she continued to eat, before she turned to look at him as she nodded, "I have a cousin." She answered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Logan nodded, he was actually expecting more then that.

"Ya know any of the other people that were brought here?" He asked, wondering if it was only him and Laura from his world.

So far...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Kara nodded, "I have a few of my teammates here, Nightwing, Superboy and Red Robin." She said as she smiled at him, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm

"A girl named Laura. She's basically my sister." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Kara nodded as she smiled, "Do you have any powers?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:29 am

Logan smirked a little. "Yeah, I'd show them to you right now if it weren't for these damn collars." He stated, pointing to the collar on his neck.

"My skin heals like crazy... I haven't aged in a long time... I can smell, hear, and see better then humans, and I have retractable metal claws, along with a metal skeleton." He stated. "But we can go into how I got that later... what about you? Got any powers you would like to share?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:35 am

Kara looked at him as her eyes widened, "W-wow.." She said as she couldn't believe how much powers he had. She then froze when the question was turned around onto her.

Kara lifted her head, "I have heat ray vision, flying ability, x-ray vision, super strength and super hearing.." She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:39 am

Logan let out a low whistle after a moment. "That's a lot of power... Let me guess, you're called Superwoman, or something like that?" He asked, figuring it was a good name for her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:41 am

"Supergirl..actually." She said as she giggled a little, before she threw away the empty container. Though she had to bed over and since she still had her costume on..Her skirt was rising a little.

[[OOC I'm baaaad..v.v]]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:44 am

"Huh... You're more of a woman, then a girl..." He stated, before tilting his head a little, looking in the direction of her skirt.

"Definitely more woman...." He muttered, more to himself, as he smirked a little.

He quickly averted his eyes when she stood up straight and turned back to him. "So... you know this place well?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:48 am

Kara blushed a little at his compliment, but quickly got rid of it, not wanting to be blushing..

She then stood up as she smiled at him, before looking around, "I lived here for a few weeks before.." She said, smiling as she put her arms in front of her and held them, kind of pressing her breasts together.

[[OOC Last bad post, I PROMISE!!]]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:50 am

Logan's did a quick glance at her breast, before quickly going back to her blue eyes.

"Then, maybe, you can give me a little tour?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow a little as he walked over to stand in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone you don't know   Meeting someone you don't know Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone you don't know
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next