Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynx and Lynx?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red Robin

Red Robin

Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:35 pm

"That is amazing." Lia said, clearly in awe of the fact the green skinned man.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:44 pm

"Why thank you." Beast Boy grinned as he pressed his cat body against hers. He wasn't trying to do anything wrong and she could tell him to stop if she wanted but cats liked to rub. He couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Lia shivered as he rubbed along her in his discolored Lynx form.

"I came here for a reason, have you seen Tim?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Beast Boy cocked his head at her. "I saw him earlier. I was hanging out with Conner and then time came and stole him away." He said the last bit laughingly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:22 pm

"stole him away? I thought he was against stealing?" Lia raised an eyebrow in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Beast Boy sat down and chuckled. "I don't mean steal steal. Conner and I were playing tag and Red came outside and wanted to do something with Kon so he left. It's no big their best friends" He didn't know how Kon or Tim would react to him telling people about their more then friends relationship so he felt it was best not to say anything at all. He did not want an angry bat or Kryptonian after his hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Lynx?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2