Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynx and Lynx?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Gar had finally gone to the training sector. He had stripped his shirt and was doing pull ups. It was important the he worked out his human body as much as his animals. He pulled himself up into a handstand on the bare. He wasn't and acrobat like Nightwing but he could do it. He then did a flip off and stuck the landing.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Lia prowled into the room as she explored the home of her ex-crush. She felt the collar seem to lighten in weight as she entered the room. Her eyes landed on a green skinned man as he flipped off a piece of equipment. She watched him with a tilted head. She wasn't sure how or what to think so him. People weren't usually green.... Except for Red Robin's teammate Beast Boy. Was that him? Or maybe it was the Martian man person?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Beast Boy pushed his hand through his hair as he turned seeing a woman had entered.

"Hi?" He said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm

"Hello." Lia said standing in her position. She blinked, staring at the male in front of her. Or at least she thought male... unless his species's females did not have breasts. She blinked, feeling oddly at a lost.

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:40 pm

He looked at her confused. "Human. Most of the time anyway." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:46 pm

"But... your skin... it is not the proper tone of human." Lia said, butchering the English language. She tried her best to convey the confusion she felt.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Gar smiled and stepped toward her. "When I was a kid my parents had to do an experiment on me to save my life the green skin happened latter as a side effect." He explained. He extended his hand. "I'm Garfield Logan also know as Beast Boy, but you can call me Gar." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Lia nodded in understanding.

"I am Meng Lia, I am also called Lynx. You worked for the Titans, with Red Robin?" She asked, making sure she was talking to an ally... and not an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Gar smiled. "Yep that's me." He smiled. "Lynx huh?" He stepped back and transformed into a lynx.

(( OOC: This is Emily editing this post to remove the big image and replace it with a cuter one :D Yes, I made it. ^_^ ))

Lynx and Lynx?  BeastBoyLynx
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Lia nodded blinking at the man that just transformed into a Lynx. She took a step back in reaction to the transmigration... but she was curious. She wondered what his pelt felt like. Did he feel like the animal she was named after.

"...C...Can I pet?" She asked feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:36 pm

"Sure." Beast Boy stepped forward. He probably surprised her that he could speak as an animal. He did love being petted as an animal. He pressed against her leg waiting for her to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Lia's eye's almost bugged out of their sockets as it talked! Animals didn't talk!

"U-uh... okay." Lia slowly moved her hand to pet the lynx's head. It felt soft, something she hadn't been expecting.

"...You feel nice."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Beast Boy smiled and arched his back against her hand. "Yeah I keep my mind when I transform. Only when I turn into the Beast do I go out of control and loose the ability to speak." He let out a contented purr as she stroked him. "And thanks. Most of the time I have pretty soft fur when I transform." He purred louder as he pressed against her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Lia just blinked before she moved. She knelt on the ground before sitting next to the cat. She sat there and just continued to stroke the now purring cat's fur.

"But why do you look discolored?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Beast Boy moved closer to her purring more. "It's just a side effect like my green skin." He arched again. "All of the animal I change into that this same green tint to them. If they have stripes or spots they're a darker green." He purred louder as she petted him.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:00 pm

"I understand." Lia said, making a giggling noise before blushing at the purring.

"Do you always purr?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:11 pm

"Only when I'm happy." He purred louder arching again and pressing his face against her arm. "It does depend on the animal but any animal that purrs and I can purr as a human too."

(ooc: I don't know if he can but I say he can in this one. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Lia tilted her head at the thought. She rolled her tongue, mimicking the cat's noises.

"Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Gar smiled his cat smile. "Similar but mines more instinctive like cats. I don't have to try to make the noise I just do." He explained as he rubbed against her hand more.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"I understand." But she didn't. She just kept petting him in a comfortable silence before she sighed through her nose.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Beast Boy heard her sigh. And turned to her. "What's with the sigh? Are you ok Lynx?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm

"Lia, my... First name is Lia." Lia stated as she moved her fingers to focus on rubbing behind his ear.

"Nothing bothers me, Logan."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:21 am

Beast Boy smiled. "Ok Lia. But then you have to call me Gar." He told her as he purred and closed his eyes as she scratched him behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:24 pm

"Gar? Okay, I understand." Lia replied with, stroking his pelt.

"Can you be many different animals?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm

"Yep." He arched his back again. "From single celled to giant alien creatures." He said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lynx and Lynx?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx and Lynx?    Lynx and Lynx?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynx and Lynx?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next