Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titan Reunion... sort of

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

Titan Reunion... sort of Empty
PostSubject: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:17 pm

The warm sunshine hit the Kryptonian hybrid as Kon-El decided to leave the manor and head outside for some fresh air. It was nice to get the breeze and sun upon him after spending a good amount of time indoors. The majority having been in Tim's room. A light blush filled the clone's cheeks as he recalled that before shaking his head and bringing his arms up to stretch.

All this space felt great. A shame he couldn't fly around to enjoy it. A frown filled his face as that occurred to him, once again his hand tracing the collar on his neck. Damn thing he thought with a growl before he was brought back to reality. Blue eyes blinked as he found himself surrounded by different flowers and plants. I must have stumbled into the garden. he thought as he looked about. They were... pretty.

As he looked about, his eyes caught sight of a different green thing. A person laying out int he sunshine. it didn't take long before he realized it was his old teammate and friend Beast Boy. With a small smile, he made his way over to the other, standing so that he blocked the sun from Gar's face.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Gar moaned as his sun was blocked. "Whoever you are Dude, your in my light." He then took a deep breath with his nose. He know that scent.

He opened his eyes. "Conner?" He sat up looking at the Boy of Steel. He took another breath. "Is that Red Robin I smell too?" He smiled turning to the larger boy. "It's good to see someone I recognize." He smiled. "I'm guessing Red is here too?" he looked at Connor for a moment. "Sit down Dude." He patted the spot next to him.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Kon felt a chuckle leave his throat as the other complained of his sunlight being taken away. It didn't take long for the meta-human to realize who it was, no doubt using that nose of his to pick it up. When Gar opened his eyes and looked up at him, the Boy of Steel rolled his eyes. "No, it's Captain Marvel." he said with a snort. "Yes it's me."

When the mention of Tim was brought up, Kon felt his cheeks heat up a little. He sat down as a seat was offered and gave a shrug. "Erm, yeah he's here too." he said placing his arm upon his leg and leaning his head upon the hand. "When did you get here?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Beast Boy shrugged as he moved onto his toes into a crouching position. "Like two three hours I think. I've been out here in the garden for and hour I guess and just laying in the sun. I wish I could just curl up like as a cat and lay down but this stupid collar won't let me."

Gar took another sniff at Conner. "Man Reds scent is all over you Dude. What have you two been doing? Grinding against each other?" He asked jokingly. He saw the redness of Conner's face. His eyes widened. "Wow Dude, really?" He was surprised, but not disgusted or anything. He just hadn't seen it coming.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Kon nodded in understanding as Gar complained about the collars. He wanted nothing more than to fly around. Or punch some Protectors' faces in. Blue eyes blinked as the green man took another sniff at him, once again bringing up Tim. Cheeks turned crimson as he thought about all that the two newly made boyfriends did.

He was brought back to reality upon BB's surprised exclamation. "Um... well... We uh kissed." he confessed, his cheeks red as he told his friend. "And... some other stuff." He brought a hand up to rub the back of his neck. "And we cuddled before he took a nap. So I guess that's why his scent is so strong on me." It was a little strange to have his new relationship brought up because of a scent.

"It kind of just sort of happened. Not long after we got here..." he added, titling his head. "But we're dating now."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Gar smiled at Conner. "You don't have to explain anything to me man. I don't mean to pry I was just surprised. It's cool. You just need to watch out for the Big Brothers and DaddyBat. You don't want them walking in on you guys to be how they find out about you guys." He clapped Conner on the back. "But as long as you guys are happy I'm routing for you."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:19 pm

The Boy of Steel blinked before nodding his head. He'd keep that in mind next time. Just saying they were dating was enough. At the mention of the Bat Family, Kon felt himself stiffen as the image of Nightwing catching them making out popped into his head. "That... would not be good." he agreed, hoping such a fate would not occur. He'd rather Tim and him told them all themselves. Though when would be the question. We only just got together. Would he want to wait or is sooner the better?
He just didn't know.

The hybrid smiled at his old teammate before clapping his own hand against the other's back. "Thanks." he said, glad that the other was supportive of Tim and him. Silence soon fell over them as the super closed his eyes and let the sunshine soak into his skin. But after a moment, he felt the need to ask out a sudden worry. "Do you think they would approve?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Beast Boy thought for a moment. "Well I know Nightwing ok so as long as you tell him yourself and don't hurt Red I'm sure he'll be fine. But I don't know about Batman or the second Robin. I think as long as you watch your step and show that you care about him they'll let you go until you give them a reason not too." BB shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:21 am

Kon hummed at the information given to him. Nightwing did seem like the most likely to accept the two of them together. He was often a happy fellow. Always wanting to make others smile. Batman... Batman was indeed one he could not figure out. But he was Tim's guardian and a father figure of sorts. So he was important. The hybrid wanted the man's approval. For it would mean a lot to Tim.

I'll just have to prove myself. he thought, a look of determination in his eyes. Giving Gar another pat on teh back, he offered a smile. "Thanks." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:27 am

Gar smiled at Conner. "No problem Man. I can be a good sounding board if you need it. I know Reds your best friend and now your boyfriend and you probably have some family here but if you ever need to talk about or ask for advise I'm here to listen. I can't promise to give you good advise but I'll you you the best I got." Gar put his hand on Conner arm and gave it a reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:03 am

It was nice to have friend like Gar, the hybrid thought to himself as he placed his hand on top of the other's and gave it a pat. True he wasn't as comfortable among his friends besides Tim, but that didn't mean he didn't appreciate or wasn't comfortable at all around them. No, moments like this was nice.

"I'll keep that in mind." he said honestly before deciding to lay back onto the b=ground and enjoy the sunshine. Starring up at the blue sky, the clone let out a small hum. "How are you handling the idea of the matches?" he asked after a moment. It was a grim topic, one that was perhaps not one to bring up. But after talking about it with both Tim and Kara, he couldn't help but wonder what his green friend thought.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:20 am

Gar sighed. "I don't know Man. I mean... I stole things when I had to back before I was on the Doom Patrol or with the Titans, but death matches? I don't know how I'll handle that until it starts happening." He looked up at the sky. "I guess I'll just take things as they come like I always have. I don't want to kill people but if it comes down too it I might let the Beast take control so I only have to deal with the animal instincts of survival rather then all the moral issues that come with being human. At least that way I can get through the matches and deal with the emotions latter."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Kon hummed out, fingers playing with strands of grass as blue eyes looked up at the sky. Gar had an ok plan. Perhaps that was the advantage with being so in tuned with animals. Animals killed each other everyday, just an act of survival. And that was what this all what. Survival. Just as he told Tim.

But even the Boy of Steel had his fears. Unlike Tim who was raised on the never killing, could never be capable back home, Kon had the genetic potential of doing such horrid things. Though his soul, still growing and powerful like Raven said, could overpower the mind control Luther had on him, there was still part of him that was the man himself. The tainted DNA that coursed through his being.

Will I become like I was back when Luther had me fight my friends? Nearly killed them. he wondered as he watched a bird fly past. But Gar had a point. "Cross the bridge when you get there." he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

"Exactly." Gar nodded. "If we try to worry about this stuff now we'll just make ourselves crazy and scared. We can't sic ourselves out. then we give the bad guys an advantage. And they exploit advantages whenever they can."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Kon grunted out in agreement. The other was right, the villains did exploit advantages. And though Tim had a point of them being people with families and not wanting to make kids loose parents, these people did make their choices. They made all kinds of crimes that many could sentence them to death.

Perhaps it was best not to think. Focus on the evil deeds they done and strive to survive. "You know, you're pretty smart Gar." Kon said with a smirk, a teasing tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Gar laughed know Kon was making fun of him in a friend kind of way. He got a very serous look on his face. "No matter what they tell you, you can learn a lot from television, video games and music." he they gave Conner a silly grin showing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:59 pm

A single brow was raised before a grin formed on the clone's face. "Really now?" he asked, sitting back up to shove the other playfully. "I don't know... you might try those things called books now and then too." he said chuckling, a hand reaching out to ruffle green locks of hair.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:05 pm

"Dude of course I know that." He rolled his eyes then gave a smirk. He know how to make this a good joke. "Do you know how many good ideas I've used from Comic books I've read." He laughed. "But seriously I do read and learn from books to." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Kon chuckled along with his friend, rolling his eyes at the joke. "I know." he said after a moment. Silence soon feel, and the hybrid took a moment to just enjoy the peace of it. In all honesty, through the day he had little of actual quiet. It was nice. Though who knew how long it would last with Gar with him.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Gar looked up at the sky and closed his eyes soaking up the sun. He sighed in contentment. He leaned back as he soaked up the sun.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:16 am

AS the silence continued, Kon felt almost surprised. Gar wasn't really one to just be quiet for any length of time. But perhaps the other wanted to enjoy the sunshine as much as he did. Deciding not to question it and look the gift horse int eh mouth, the hybrid let himself settle comfortably in the grass and relax.

He almost fell asleep, but prevented himself from doing so, simply because he didn't want to suffer the consequences of sleeping outside. Like getting sunburned, if that was possible, or getting all sweaty. He'd rather not have his shirt clinging to him. He'd have to change and take another shower....

Memories of Tim and him in the shower flashed behind closed lids, causing the clone to flush deeply before he quickly sat up. Now was not the time to think of that. He didn't want to suffer any... problems while outside with Gar. That would just be embarrassing.

Looking down at the other, Kon decided he needed to do something else to preoccupy his mind. Suddenly an idea hit him and so with a wicked grin, Kon reached out and tapped Gar's nose. "Tag!" he proclaimed before standing up and running off.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:29 am

Gar opened his eye when Kon touched his nose. He grinned and jumped up and started running after the half kryptonian.

"So you want to play huh?! Then lets play!!!" He laughed as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:39 pm

The hybrid let out a deep laugh as he quickly ran. "Think you catch me?" he asked, looking behind him. He may not have his super speed because of the collar, but he was still pretty fast. "Let's see if you can keep up animal boy." he added before increasing his speed as he ran through the gardens, going around various plants and making sure not to step on any flower or trip.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Gar smirked he was a lot faster as a human then people thought. Back when Nightwing had been Robin and was in charge of the Titans he had forced Gar to work out as a human for just this reason. Gar started gaining on Kon using his lighter weight and more agile frame to gain on him.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Kon look behind him again, only to see the green man catching up to him. With a determined frown, he faced forward and began to book it as fast as he could. However as he ran, he did not spot the loose vine that stuck out form one of the plants. His foot entangled with it as he ran through, causing the tall man to begin to fall forward. Shit! he thought as he lifted his hands up as he collided with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan Reunion... sort of   Titan Reunion... sort of Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan Reunion... sort of
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Gardens-
Jump to: