Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:13 am

Beast Boy shook his head smiling. "Not really. The closest I've got in my parents old lawyer Nicholas Galtry. He became a 'super villain' after I was adopted. Called himself Arsenal after getting rid of the original. He was trying to kill me to get the money my parents left me. Which makes no sense because I already changed my will so it would go to a bunch of animal charities."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:18 am

"Weird." Selina commented on the man's actions, thinking about it.

"So, have any plans for what you're going to do here or what?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:46 am

"Nothing really springs to mind." Beast Boy shrugged. "Survive and hang out with friends I guess. You?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:12 am

"Not dying sounds like a plan." Selina agreed with him on that part, sighing through her nose. She didn't have a plan, she didn't really need one. She was indirectly Bat-Family. Part of the 'no-killing' policy. she almost really desperately wanted Bruce here to talk about it, needing someone with the same moral obligations, well not exact same but close enough to be the same.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Beast Boy nodded. "I'm not sure if you can have a real plan for a place like this. I mean we don't know who's in charge, who's in power, who we're fighting. We can't move forward without information." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:43 pm

"Well, you go do that. Im going to head back indoors. I'll see you later," She gave a wink,"Stud." She turned away, watching back to the Manor to explore.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm

As she walked away Gar blushed chuckled and shook his head. A woman like that wouldn't be interested in him for anything long term. It was well know in the hero community that Catwoman and Batman were something. If she came on to you it was fine but you shouldn't expect anything more then that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Gardens-
Jump to: