Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. Empty
PostSubject: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Selina sighed, making her way to the Garden. She shook her head moving to a rose bush that she remembered from her nights spent at the Manor for different reasons. She tentatively touched the petals of the rose before letting her shoulders fail.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Gar wandered into the garden needing some fresh air. Looking around at the beautiful plants made him want to turn into a dog and run around. Then find a good sun spot in a tree and lay out as a cat just soaking up the sun. but he couldn't do that here. It made him sad that he couldn't fully connect with his animal side but he would have to deal with that.

As he walked he spotted a woman looking at the rose. She was beautiful. While he could act very confident around his friends Gar was not as confident talking to woman he didn't know. He made a gulping sound not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Selina ran her fingers through her shaggy obsidian colored hair. She folded her arms under her chest before turning around and looking at a green man.

A green man.

A green man?

"Huh?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Gar gulped. "Umm I'm Beast Boy but you can call me Gar if you like." He stepped forward extending his hand. He could feel himself blush as he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Selina kept her eyebrow at attention as she just stared at the hand.

"You don't talk to women much, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Gar continued to blush. "I talk to girls mostly. Girls that are friend, Fangirls, girls my age. I don't talk to woman often." He explained and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:43 pm

"Ah, that would explain why you wouldn't know me. My name is Selina Kyle, I also go by Catwoman." Selina drummed her fingers on her arms, smirking at him. He would be fun to play with. Get his hopes up and crush them, fun indeed.

"Now, Gar," She rolled the word in a purr, "how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:50 pm

"Here in the garden or here in this world? I've been in the garden a few minutes and this world about an hour or two I guess." He shrugged. "But wow THE Catwoman?" He asked in awe. "That is so cool. It's an honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Selina rolled her eyes, he was just about as helpful with information as Dick. Well, no actually he was a great information source. Maybe she shouldn't insult the Boy Wonder. Ex - Boy Wonder.

"Oh, so I'm the Catwoman? How did you hear of... me? I'm... currrious." She purred out, taking her finger and running it along Garfield's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Gar blushed as she ran her finger over his jaw. "Um well everyone that's ever worked with any member of the Bat family has heard of you." He smiled at her.

Gar ran his hand over his neck over the collar. "I hate this stupid thing." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Selina flicked her finger off of his face, raising an eyebrow.

"Who did you work with? I'm pretty sure I really only mess around with Batman, occasionally messing with Nightwing if the man isn't on his perch." She looked at her fingers, flicking off some imaginary dust.

"Thought I was a taboo."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:20 pm

"I've worked with Nightwing mostly and a little with Red Robin. I heard of you from Nightwing. It was just in passing but you are on the new too so.." He trailed off shrugging. He continued fiddling with the collar trying to feel comfortable. He was connected with wild animals. He didn't like being contained.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:22 pm

"New hero, I know. Batman must feel so proud. I didn't have much of a choice either. Collars are for animals, not people." Selina tentatively touched the device on her neck before sighing.

"You have no idea how hard it is not to just run and rob a certain bird blind."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:36 pm

"Collar's aren't even for animals, not really." He continued rubbing a his neck. "I get the stealing thing though sort off. I had to steal some before I was on the Doom Patrol or with the Titans. But what's worse is wanting to run through the grass or climb a try to find the perfect sun spot and not being able to do it. At least not the right way." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:40 pm

"The training room and weight rooms are collar deactivated zones if you're desperate. But it's not the stealing that fun... well, it is. But the chase." Selina's mouth formed a smirk as she bit her lip, letting out a sigh.

"That thrill that you know Batman is chasing you like some sort of animal, only to catch you and let you go. Mhmmmm, that's the real reason." Selina shut her eyes, letting out a breath, "Damn, I can't believe I miss the brooding piece of vigilante."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Beast Boy smiled. "That is cool. The feel of fight or flight that you get as a wild animal is intense. I probably will latter but what I really want is to be able to fun around free outside." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Selina hummed out an agreement, "Kitties don't always like playing inside. I like the chase."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Gar smiled up at her. "Not even domestic cats really like the indoors all the time." He sighed. "These collars are stupid." he pouted. He wanted to be loose. Free to run and fly.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:04 pm

"We get it, you want to be an animal. Which, I'm guessing by your name, means you... can turn into animals or something?" Selina asked, she was an informant. Might as well do her job.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:10 pm

"Kind of obvious. Sorry I don't mean to harp." He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. "I can turn into any animal really. As long as I know what it looks like. Even alien animals." He smiled. "Single celled things too." He blushed slightly hoping he wasn't sounding like he was bragging.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:11 pm

"Nifty, guessing there have been bounty hunters on your head before." It was a rhetorical question but she kept moving.

"How did you get the ability?"
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:32 pm

"When I was little I contracted a rare disease that only animals were know to survive. My parents messed with my genes to save me. After they died my power surfaced." He explained. He was getting more comfortable around Selina.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:36 pm

"Ah." Selina answered, blinking away the surprise before it made sense. It would explain the pigmentation anomaly.

"And where did you go? This world's not the best for orphans."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:49 pm

"My parents lawyer took me in. As a kid I didn't realize it but he was trying to kill me to get my parents money. After I got my powers I tried to get on the Titans and Doom Patrol. They wouldn't let me join because my 'guardian'," he said it sarcastically. "didn't give me permission. I finally did become a member of Doom Patrol I finally got adopted by Metron and Elastic-Girl." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:52 pm

"Ah, goodie-two-shoein'." Selina shrugged.

"So, got a nemesis or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.   Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are You Green? That Can't Be Healthy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Gardens-
Jump to: