Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Are We Doing This Again?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Flash

The Flash

Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Grumpily tossing a beer to Dick, Wally pouted. "What is it with you and calling me weird named, mon ami~? I don't even remember how the whole Kipster/Kippy thing started, I just remember it from our early days of the dynamic duo of Robin and Kid Flash!"

He popped open another beer cover. Taking a long swig, he started leaning on the counter and swinging the bottle around like mad. "Hehehehe, the dynamic duo of Robin and Kid Flash, now that has a nice ring to it!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Dick snorted, shaking his head while grabbing the beer popping the cap with a hiss and taking a swig before speaking.

"I blame the pirate! It's all his fault."

"Hehehehe, the dynamic duo of Robin and Kid Flash, now that has a nice ring to it!"

"D-dude, Kip. You're not in the Dynamic Duoingsters. That's B's and I's thing. Go get your own mentor and stop jacking meeeee." Dick whined out.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:43 pm

"The pirate? What pirate?" Wally scrunched up his face in heavy thought. "And why do I associate the pirate with the words pedo and no fashion sense whatsoever?"

It took him another moment to process that Dick had just kicked him out of the Dynamic Duo. "Dudddee! You can't just do it to your best frie--" the sentence was interrupted by a rather loud hiccup, "nd, Dickiiieeee!~"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

"You know the pedobear pirate." Dick felt his cheeks warm a bit, remembering those God awful days, barely.

"I didn't kick you out! We're KF/Rob not the Dynam-hic duo, mon deiu mon amie!" Dick yelled exhaustively before killing off his beer, giving Wally the 'another' hand signal.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Wondering since when did Wally become the server, he took another beer bottle and tossed it to Dick. "Start getting your own damn - hic - beer, bro," he mumbled.

"Oh the pedo-assassin-pirate-one-eyed-drug-inducing-guy!!!!" he yelled, finally coming to the conclusion. "It's that guy that dressed up like Alfred and stuff...

You hurt my feelings, mon j'aime," he hiccuped. "I thought we had something special!" he sobbed, clutching the beer bottle as if his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:03 pm

"My i love you? I'm so, hic, flattered." Dick just killed the bottle given to him, starting to feel the alcoholic kick that made some days so much easier to handle in their line of work.

"We had something then you got married! You asshat." Dick was exagerating his movements as he threw himself back effectively accidently throwing himself off the counter. Reflex alone as the only reason he didn't hurt himself on the decent to the floor. He made an 'oof' noise before picking himself up. He brushed his legs and climbed back onto the counter shaking his head.

"Not drunk enough, need another." He called out.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

"Oui oui, mon j'aime," Wally made a little heart with his fingers. "All the girls do it in the local schoolyard, I think - hic - this is supposed to be a hurt or somesing.

"Yo Bro, I only got married - hic - because you ran off with some red-haired chi - hic - ck. You were my best man, I'll have you know," he waved his finger in the air importantly. "Moreo - hic - ver," he trailed off. "Shit, what was I gonna say?"

Before he could continue on with his train of thought, he watched Dick fall off the counter and land on his... well perfect ass. "Dude, you're such a lightweight." He tossed another bottle while finishing off his own. He reached for his... fifth? sixth? he forgot how to count already.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:21 pm

"Wally, wally... wally... just gimme the god damn beer." Dick moaned out, leaning forward, trying to jedi-mind will the bottle to hiss hand.

"And I didn't run away, I was kidnapped! Into a closet... many times... many times...." Dick's cheeks darkened irreconcilably at the thought of Kory and his... moments in the closets.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:28 pm

"Here you go, Man Wonder," Wally tossed a beer bottle.

"And whose fault was it for getting kidnapped by a damn hot Tamarian red haired chick?" he smirked suggestively. "Between all the girlfriends I saw you with, I would say you have a thing for all red haired people, including Roy and myself," he winked.

He could already feel the edge coming back. Before it could come back anymore and the hangover could start, he grabbed another bottle and gulped it all down.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Dick scoff in response, "We all know red-heads are my weaknessssssss." dick held the s a bit too long but didn't care.

"And I'm sorrrrry but you know I never thought about Roy, god I so don't want an arrow up my assss. Prolly his idea of foreplay..." Dick just took the other bottle, or three and decided to just down them.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

"Non non, mon ami. Roy's idea of foreplay is getting himself turned on by all the different types of arrows in his quiver," Wally smirked, taking another swig from the bottle. "He probably has one with a condom end."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Dick choked on his beer, dropping it before slopping catching it effectively pouring beer down his ants leg. He growled, finished off the bottle before asking for another.

"mmmphhhhhh, I don't wantstood English anymore." Dick made a face at the words he had begun to speak. What the fuck had he said?
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Grabbing another bottle, Wally absently tossed it toward Dick's general direction. "But you and I, mon j'aime, nos idea of foreplay est tressss biennnn. Nous parlons a francais to each other and make chemistry jokes alll nighttt bebe."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Dick closed his eyes and shook he head. He felt something slam into at and he heard glass breaking. His face felt really wet and his nose could only pick up the stench of beer. He opened his eyes, only to find everything burned in his left eyes.

"Wally, eyes. Burning." He groaned out, starting to giggle at it. He pictured his eyes on fire and he just couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Before Wally realized where exactly he had aimed the beer bottle, Dick was already giggling. Unable to understand why his friend wasn't chasing him around with a bat-a-rang in his hand already, Wally just joined in. IT was nice to laugh everything away once in a while.

"Nice going, Beerface!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Laura walked into the kitchen, hoping to find something to drink or eat. Though she could smell beer all the way from the hall. Her eyes rolled as she sighed, "Who is drinking so much beer?" She asked as she walked closer to the kitchen, hearing giggles.

She walked in, only to stop when she saw Dick and some other guy..There was beer all over Dick's face, and it was clear they two were the ones that have been drinking, "Um..hello?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:53 pm

"Shutup, bitch fist! This burrrrns." Dick touched his face, trying to wipe it all. It stung horribly when he moved his arm over his eyes.

"FUCKING HELL WALLY. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRETTY FACE." Dick's eyes hadn't opened, he hadn't noticed Laura's entrance.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:55 pm

"Oh suck it up, joli visage! It's just beer. Here, have a napkin," he took one of the napkins lying around that haven't been touched by all the spilled beer - since when did they spill beer? - and tossed it at Dick's face, right at the cut.

Noticing the newcomer in the doorway, he smirked. "Well hello there, belle! Can't say I've met you before."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Laura's eyes widened when she heard Dick cursing. Before hearing saying that the beer burned, making her walk in a little bit. And she stopped when she saw a cut above Dick's eye.

Though before she could say something about it, the other man had spoke to her. Getting a hint on his flirting as he did. She looked at him, "Hello...and..can't say I met you either.." She said as she didn't know what else to say, before looking at Dick, "He has a cut above his eye, that's why it's burning."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Dick moved the napkin above his head.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, Laura. guess... guess what? I gots a new scar." Dick giggled again, hissing out a few as he touched the cut.

"Je n'aime."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm

"Oh but bebe, je beaucoup aime tos nouveau scar!" Wally smirked, turning his attention away the woman in the doorway. He took the napkin off the top of Dick's head and started wiping at the scar. "Tell me if this burns, actually nevermind, it's gonna burn so be a man and suck it up."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Laura looked at Dick when he talked, taking notice he and his friend were drunk. Though before she could help Dick out, his friend had already did that. She watched the scene as she didn't know what else to do..

She walked to the fridge, looking inside of it to see what she could drink or eat.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:10 pm

"How... how about you... be a man and suck my Richard!" Dick giggled out before yelping out in pain.

"fnmppphmhmhmhmhmhmhphphphphpm WALLY."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:12 pm

"Actually, in the words of that one woman online, 'why grow a pair of balls. Grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding.' So how about no Richards tonight, kay Dickie?" He pressed even harder on the cut, laughing drunkedly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Laura's eyes widened when she heard what Dick said, making her turn around as she looked at the two. She listened to the two as she was shocked at what she was hearing..And then the man said stuff about the female area, making her eyes go even wider as she looked away..

What the fuck..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Are We Doing This Again?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Kitchen-
Jump to: