Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Are We Doing This Again?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Why Are We Doing This Again? Empty
PostSubject: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Dick moved into the room, hands in his pocket while his eyes just glanced around the room. Alfred's cookies from earlier were now placed in a canister with the vigilante took. Looking around the room and finding now one to be there he hopped on the counter and stole a cookie from the jar before he began to slowly 'nom' on it.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Depending on his previous knowledge of the manor, Wally let his feet do the walking, the extremely slow and painful walking, to what he thought was the general location of the kitchen. It's been a while since he had visited the stately manor. The only indication that he was moving toward the kitchen was the slowly strengthening smell of those delicious cookies.

Following his nose, he finally arrived into the room only to see Dick sitting on a stool and eating the very same cookies that lead Wally there.

"Dude! How'd they manage to snag you of all people?" He walked up to his old Titan leader and leaned on the counter nearby.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Dick glanced over at a voice that he recognized as his best friend's voice. He smiled brightly taking a bit out of the delicious Bat-shaped cookie that Laura had helped him make earlier.

"Dude, I should be the one asking how they got you! Can't you out run these things?"
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:55 pm

"Yeah, but Alfred's warned me about using my powers. I'd rather not test out what happens when I do use them," Wally shrugged. "At least I still have my super fast metabolism. Care to share some of those?" he smiled, looking hungrily at the bat-shaped cookies in his friend's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Dick dug his hand in, taking three out before tossing the container to Wally.

"I guess you have a point. But, this Alfred is near similar to our Alfie. It's weird yet..." Dick searched for the word he was trying to find but drew a blank.

"Uh... It's weird yet... comforting?" He said it more as a question than a statement.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Catching the container with is while making a conscious effort to not use his super-speed, Wally hummed thoughtfully.

"Well so far we know that we're in some weird pocket dimension thing, right?" he asked around the mouthful of cookies. "So theoretically, there should be a version of each of us, which died according to this Alfred. So this is an Alfred, only one that lived in very different conditions." He shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm just worried about what's happening back home, with Linda and... stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Dick winced, he hadn't really even thought of that.

"How is Linda? Sorry I haven't visited much, crime spikes in Bludhaven..." He sighed, sagging his shoulders.

"I swear I'm not anti-social." Dick chuckled out at the thought of him having not seen Wally's family or really anyone recently.

"You still owe me a Drinking Binge, if I remember correctly." Dick said, finishing off his cookie trying his best not to smirk into an oblivion.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:21 pm

"She's fine. We were ready to.. y'know, try to have kids. But then I wake up in this place with no idea how I got here, so yeah," Wally grinned sadly, looking at the empty container in his hand. He hadn't even realized that he finished the container using normal speed; probably made up for it with portion size.

"Nah, don't worry Man. I totally understand. You got the short end of the stick with Bludhaven, well more like you chose the short end of the stick. And yes, I do owe you a drinking binge. You doing anything later tonight, baby?" Wally winked suggestively, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Dick took his hand and fanned his face, trying his best not to cackled at his best friend's antic, "Oh my, is that Wally West asking me to night with him? Tell the presses!"

Dick took he hand to cover his mouth trying his best not to just burst out laughing. He couldn't contain himself that well and just laughed while using his hands to cover his face.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:25 pm

"The Great Wally West has asked ye, Dick Grayson, for a night of fun and partying startiiinngggg..." Wally stood up from his leaned position and continued on in his best announcer voice, providing all the needed hand gestures, "NOW."

Walking over toward the fridge, he opened it and hummed thoughtfully. "Let's start with something light, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:27 pm

"Accepted." Dick nodded, tilting his head to the side.

"Light and gradually getting heavier? My my, Mr. West. One would think you'd jump the gun to get drunken faster."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:29 pm

"Ah, but my dear friend," Wally pulled out two beer bottles, absently reading 'Canadian' on their label, "we have the whole night ahead of us! We must take slow steps and enjoy the exquisite taste of... Molson Canadian?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:30 pm

"Canadian? Did the Manor move to another country without Bruce's consent?" Dick shrugged holding his hand up waiting for Wally to toss the bottle.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well, Canadian or not, if it's in the manor, it must be quality stuff." Wally tossed one of the bottles to Dick while opening his own.

Holding up his beer bottle, he smirked. "Kampaaaiii!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:44 pm

"You've been watching shounen, haven't you?" Dick chuckled out, catching the bottle and offering a bit more of a dignified response.

"Kampai.~" He stated, opening the bottle by wedge the cap on the counter. With a hiss from the gases released he took a sip.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Taking a long swig from the bottle, Wally burped. Holding his stomach contently, he sighed, "I might actually like this beer, Dick. Wonder what possessed them to get Canadian-imported beer in Gotham. I would imagine there would German beer or something of equal class in here."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Dick rolled his eyes removing the bottle from his mouth.

"Gotham doesn't have a class. The fact that beer is in the kitchen fridge of the Manor is... well... improbable. We never had beer in the fridge, still don't. Guess it's just another difference from home to here."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Finishing his first bottle, Wally set it down on the counter. Walking over to the still open fridge, he grabbed two more bottles. Setting one on the counter by Dick, he took the second one for himself. With a small pop the cap came off, and he took another long sip of the cool beer inside.

"I'm not complaining. I think this not-Alfred is trying to accommodate the other guests currently residing in the manor?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

"Possibly." Dick quickly killed off the beer before making his way to the second one.

"Never had much tolerance for beer, but this stuff is... decent."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:24 pm

"Looks like Canada one-upped all that high-class beer you must have drank throughout all these years! I knew they were good for something!" Wally shouted, waving his half-full bottle around. "All dem Canadians talk is about hockey and igloos and beavers and gooses and stuff!"

There were the faint traces of a blush on his cheeks and his grin was a little too wide.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Dick snorted, chuckling at him.

"All have you know I like Canadian. Aye." Dick almost wanted to make fun of the fact that Wally was beginning to show signed of being tipsy. The light weight. He killed his second beer, hoping Wally would fetch the entire twelve pack.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:28 pm

"Don't Canadians go eh?" Wally stumbled over to the fridge door and fetched the rest of the pack nesting deep inside the darkness beyond the first foot of the shelf.

"Whose brilliant idea was it to put the beer pack so far awaayyy?" he mumbled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:21 pm

"Probably just from you, Kippy!" Dick chuckled out, feeling his edge slowly fall away.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:30 pm

"We are so not bringing the Kippy thing back up, Dick," Wally finally pulled out the 12-pack of Molson Canadian. "I'll start calling you Pixie Shorts and Robiepoo--would it be Nightweepoo now?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm

"Nightwee? What the hell, Kipster!" Dick laughed out, covering his face but holding his hand out for a beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Are We Doing This Again?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Kitchen-
Jump to: