Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Laura looked at him and saw he looked comfortable having his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Dick felt his eyes slowly get heavier until he fell asleep in that position. He was silent in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Laura heard his breathing slow down and looked down to see he had falling asleep on her shoulder. Her eyes widened a little bit as she blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:53 pm

A few moments later Alfred moved into the roof, carrying a tray of freshly baking cookies. His eyes fell on the two before he smiled lightly at Laura.

"He likes you, you know?" Alfred said, breaching his butler-ward confidentiality agreement.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:54 pm

"He likes you, you know?"

Laura looked up as she blushed a little more, "W-what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Alfred placed the tray on the free table before looking and bowin his head to Laura.

"This ritual of making cookies. It's far too intimate to let just anyone in. You make him smile, really ones that I hadn't seen in a long time. He let you into a world that not many have ever seen. He holds you on a higher level of thought than others. You must really like you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she looked back at Dick as Alfred spoke to her how he liked her. And her blush seemed to get redder as he went on.

She then looked at him and nodded, "He is..he is so kind to me..And even when I told him I was scared of him getting hurt by being my friend..He told me he wouldn't mind due to I couldn't be alone..And that people should tell me that I matter.." She said as her eyes softened as a smile appeared on her face, telling the butler about her feelings.

And when she told him about what he said..She could feel her heart flutter.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Alfred took a small breath as he thought of a way to word his thoughts.

"That does not surprise me. Dick lost his parents, his entire world stopped when he was nine. He was misunderstood as they kept him in an orphanage in Gotham City. He didn't understand English as much as the other children and it showed on the wear and tear of his mentality. He was kept in an abusive in environment until Bruce could finally get his hands on the troubled child. It took months to get him well enough to speak to me, he took to Bruce like no other. He has been alone, more often then not. Every woman he had ever been in love with left him for someone else.

"He's barricaded himself from everyone almost as badly as Bruce has. Except he could do it with a smile on his face while Bruce was a monotone." Alfred concluded, watching Dick's hand twitch.

"I give my permission, you seem to... Understand. Just don't hurt him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Laura listened to him as he spoke about Dick, feeling her heart break at what she heard about what he had been through. She looked at Dick at some points, before looking back at Alfred. Before her eyes looked down when he told her about how every women he was with just left him.

I wouldn't do that to him..

"I give my permission, you seem to... Understand. Just don't hurt him."

"I won't.." She said as she looked at him, "He doesn't deserve anymore hurt..And I won't let anyone hurt him.."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Alfred gave a nod, "I'll hold you to your word. Now... Cookie and then we need to get Richard up to bed. It's obvious he's exhausted."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Laura nodded at him as she smiled and gently took a cookie to eat it. But she moved slowly so she wouldn't wake up Dick. She took a bite of the cookie, before a smile came back on her face, "These are delicious."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

"I do my best." Alfred stated before bowing his head, "I shall take my leave. I'll leave you two alone for now." Alfred left, disappearing without a trace.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Laura smiled, before she watched him suddenly leave. She blushed when she realized she was along with Dick sleeping on her shoulder. She softened her eyes as she looked back at him and just stared at him for a while..

"He must really like you."

Laura could hear Alfred's words keep repeating in her head..And could feel her heart flutter as she heard that one line in her head. And she could feel herself really start thinking about it..He liked her? Though..she could just feel her blush getting stronger and her heart beat a little faster..

Do I really like him..?

She thought, before she really started to think..And the more she thought the more she was getting convinced..And what helped her was how he looked at her, smiled at her..Spoke to her like she mattered. She then looked at the time, her thoughts getting washed out.

Laura gently moved his bangs out of his face, "Dick..wake up.." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:40 pm

(( shipping ;-; ))

Dick opened one of his eyes half way before shutting it.

"Fiff... More 'ites." ( Five more minutes. ) He groaned out, nuzzling his head into her neck. He was comfortable and this was where he wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:43 pm

"Fiff..more 'ites."

Laura was about to silently laugh, but he had nuzzled his head into her neck. She closed her eyes as she blushed fast, feeling her sensitive spot on her neck get nuzzled. She tried so hard not to gasp, but a little gasp escaped her mouth. Though she fought off the feeling a little.

She brushed his face one more time, "Come on..you need to get into a bed.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:45 pm

"Mhnnn." Dick protested threw his lips. He just moved his arms around her as he nuzzled into her neck.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he moved his arms around her and nuzzled more into her neck. She closed her eyes as she was fighting the urge to moan.

Her breathing got heavier, "Come on..Dick.." She said softly before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:51 pm

"Mhnnnnnnine." Dick grumbled out, knowing he wasn't going to win this he let go before, as his body assumed, he rolled off the bed. But there wasn't a bed, he was on the counter. He rolled right off. The only reason he hadn't hurt himself what the fact of his reflexes. The collar, thankfully, didn't shock him. After all it was just a reflex. You can't punish a reflex.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Laura sighed of relief when he moved away from her neck. Though jumped fast when he fell off the counter. She jumped off of the counter, "Are you okay!?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Dick just sat on the ground, blinking his eyes.

"why are we in... Oh." Dock said as memories flooded his thoughts. He knew it was time for bed. He slowly moved himself to a standing position before taking a breath, "I'm 'kay." he mumbled out, stretching tiredly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:00 am

Laura smiled as she grabbed his hand, "Come on, it's time for you to go to bed." She said as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:02 am

"I know, Lu. I just said that..." Dick mumbled out but gladly accepted the hand. He moved forward, pulling Laura in the right direction to his room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:06 am

Laura walked with him to his room.

She walked into his room with him and watch him collapse on the bed. Though she didn't sit on the bed, knowing he was probably to tired to wanting her next to him for a little while. She smiled, "Night.." Laura said as she started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:08 am

Dick still held onto her hand, anchoring her to him.

"Don't go." His voice was drowsy and laced with almost fear that she leave. His hand slowly loosened, if she wanted to go he wouldn't fight her. He just prayed she wouldn't leave.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:10 am

Laura looked at him when he pulled her towards him.

"Don't go."

Her eyes softened as she felt him let go of her hand. She squeezed his hand as she laid next to him. She smiled, "Okay..I won't." Laura whispered..

I won't leave you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Kitchen-
Jump to: