Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Robin

Red Robin

Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Alfred tied a pink and white apron around him. The lace seemed more imasculating but it didn't seem to bother the butler.

"So, cookies, Master Dick?" The older gentlemen asked as he shuffled around the kitchen.

-

Dick sat in the counter watching the older man move around, "Yeah... I have someone meeting me too." He gave a soft smile to the butler who raised an eyebrow.

-

"Is Master Dick making this a date?" Alfred asked a bit more interested than he should've been.

"You have that puppy love smirk slapped in your face, Master Dik. Plus I've been your care giver since you were nine. You cannot ever hope to lie to me, young man." The butler said watching as the man's cheeks turned pink.

-

"it's not a date I swear! I just offered..." he asked before giving a bigger smile, "And she accepted."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Laura walked towards the kitchen, wearing a black tank top with pajama pants that were gray. She was wondering what Dick had planned, and her thoughts about him were clouding her head. Before she stopped right by the entrance of the kitchen when she felt her cheeks grow warm. She shook her head so she could stop blushing.

She walked into the kitchen, smiling softly when she saw Alfred and Dick, "Hi.." She said softly as she leaned against the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Alfred stayed silent an watched the two interact.

-

Dick looked over to the footsteps he had heard. He smiled brightly, looking the woman over to make sure it really was Laura. He found himself staring a bit too long at a certain part of her body that her top caressed.

"Hey, Lu! Up for cookie making?" He asked gesturing to her to make her way to the counter. He moved over a bit and patted the counter to show she could sit there.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Laura saw how Dick looked at her, but caught that he stared at her chest..Which made her blush a little.

"Up for cookie making?"

She laughed a little at him getting excited for cookie making. She then nodded, "Sure." Laura said as she walked to him and hopped on the counter to sit, "What kind of cookies are we going to make?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

"What he means to say it 'Alfred's making cookies and we get to cut them into shapes!'"Alfred said, pullin out a box filled with cutters.

"Pick which ones you want to use while I go and make dough." Alfred handed the box to Dick before scurrying to a side table to make with ingredients.

-

Dick gladly took the box of cookie utters and scooted over a little bit to fix the box in between them.

"Ladies first?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Laura laughed softly at what Alfred said, before nodding to him.

She looked at the cookie cutters, seeing all of the shapes. She saw one that look like a puppy, which made her pick that one and show it to him, "Your turn." Laura said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:10 pm

"Knew it!" Dick teased before shoving his hand in the box. He didn't even look down before he pulled out a Bat-shaped cutter. He smile proudly, showin it to her.

"Bat symbol."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Laura laughed softly, before she kicked him lightly.

She tilted her head a little when he showed her the bat symbol cookie cutter, "Bat symbol?" She asked as she didn't understand why a bat symbol would give him so much pride. It confused her.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:19 pm

"Yup! My adoptive father... Is Batman. This symbol alone can bring quite a few peoe to their knees in fear. When I found out my 'dad' was Batman I couldn't help but make a few Bat themed things. Hence the Bat-Symbol cookie cutter. It... Helped me deal when Bats was out defending and I couldn't go with him. I used to feel so alone but Alfred made cookies and let me use this cutter. Bruce always enjoyed the cookie when he came back. And I enjoyed cutting them." Dick confessed, he hadn't exactly told anyone that before. Of course Bruce and Alfred knew but that wax because it was related to them.

"And that's the story of the bat-symbol cookie cutter."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Laura's eyes widened as he told her about the bat symbol. Her eyes then softened as she smiled when he started to talk about the cookie cutter. She found it sweet that he made the cookie cutter because he couldn't go with Batman to defend the city. And smiled more when she heard that he liked the cookie that Dick help make.

She nodded, "Then let's use that one the most." She said as her smile stayed on her face, showing she understood how important it was.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Dick chuckled, giving Laura a soft smile and a nod.

"Sounds good. Maybe we could go give some to Tim later. He loves these."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Laura nodded, "Okay." She said as she jumped off the counter and stood right next to him, "Is there a cookie cutter he likes?" She asked, wondering if they should cut some of the cookies in a shape he would like.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Dickeaned forward and wiggled the cutter, "If you're in the Bat-Clan your favorite shape is this. Means if you fail someone is going to fix it." Dick took a breath, giving her a sad smile.

"Unless you're Jason. He justs runs."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Laura nodded, before she saw him smile sadly. She hugged him, before she pulled away and laughed a little at his joke. She then looked down at the cookie cutters, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Alfred hated to interrupt the hugging (to-be because he just knew) couple, but he wanted to answer Laura's question.

"Right now, the cookie dough has been rolled and you may now cut."

-

Dick let her hug him before he tried to glare at the butler as Alfred smirked at him.

"Y-yeah! Come on, Lu."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Laura looked at Alfred and nodded, before smiling at Dick. She nodded and walked with him to the dough and started to cut.

And while they cutted the dough, they both took turns.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Dick took turns with Laura, cutting and teasing her puppy cutter. When they finished Alfred came and took the cookies away.

Once the man had gone he looked at Laura, leaning on the counter, "So! How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Laura bumped Dick in the side with her side when he teased her about her puppy cutter. She then backed up when they finished.

She looked at Dick when Alfred walked away and smiled at his question, "It was good, a bit boring..But good." She said as she went to sit back on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:17 pm

"Boring you say? I thought our little cuddle'sode was quite gratifyingly fun." Dick teased hopping on the counter next to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Laura blushed when he teased her, "It was fun..I meant after that.." She said softly, showing his teasing worked on her. She looked at him, "And how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:27 pm

"Trained, showered, and now we're here. So, kind normal day." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Laura nodded as she leaned back, which made the bottom of her tank top rise a little bit. She looked up, wondering what they should talk about.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Dick leaned on to Laura's shoulder just resting his head on her shoulder.

"If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Laura looked at Dick when he rested his head on her shoulder. She then looked back up when he asked her his question, "I don't know..maybe somewhere that's peaceful..I don't know.." She said as she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Dick hummed in approval of the statement, letting the silence fill the room awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)   Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Treat. (Tag X-23)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Kitchen-
Jump to: