Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for cousins to train.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

Time for cousins to train. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for cousins to train.   Time for cousins to train. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Pain filled Kon's head as he collided against Kara's. That- that had not been a good idea. A groan left his mouth as he rubbed his forehead. The only upside was that Kara was hurt too. At least he assumed that since she got off him. Sitting up, he continued to rub the sore head as he glanced at Kara. Giving a sheepish smile, he sent an apologetic look. "Guess we could call it a draw?" he asked with a small chuckle, that caused him to wince a little.

That wasn't good. He needed to work on his fighting, try and get his head a bit tougher. He had to do his best to ensure his survival. He made a promise to Tim to live. He promised. And I intend to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Time for cousins to train.   Time for cousins to train. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Kara nodded, "Y-yeah...draw.." She groaned out. She then went to sit down on the bench as a headache started to form.

She sighed as she knew she had to train harder..her eyes softened as she looked down..She was also scared of being in the arenas, not wanting to kill anyone..She didn't have the heart to. Kara sighed before she spoke, "Truth is...I'm afraid also.."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Time for cousins to train.   Time for cousins to train. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:13 am

Kon's eyes softened as his cousin's words, the hybrid feeling his heart clench. He stood up and made his way over to Kara, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I-I think we all are." he said to her before sitting down next to the blonde. Blue eyes starred into space for a moment before a sigh left his mouth. "But we need to do what we can to live."

Turning his face towards the one he called cousin, though he was but a clone of her actual cousin, he gave a sad smile. "I made a promise to Tim that so long as he lived, I'd live. And you can't die on me either." he told her, brushing his shoulder against hers. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Time for cousins to train.   Time for cousins to train. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:03 am

Kara looked up at him when he started to speak, feeling the tears in her eyes start to form. She looked back down as he sat next to her. And she was about to speak, but he started to speak once again..Telling her that they needed to do what they could in order to live, but it scared her. How would she be able to kill? When she herself was horrified when she heard about murders.

"I made a promise to Tim that so long as he lived, I'd live. And you can't die on me either."

Kara looked up at him, before smiling sadly as he brushed against her shoulder. She nodded to him as the tears fell, "I just don't want to lose any of you.."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Time for cousins to train.   Time for cousins to train. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:26 am

Kon looked at his cousin with sadness in his soft blue eyes. With a soft sigh, he nodded his head before offering a tiny smile of his own. "So long as we keep fighting, you won't.' he assured her, though he knew how difficult this all was for her. For them all really. Kara and Tim a re a lot alike in this situation. he thought briefly, remembering how the other was so set to believe he couldn't possibly take a life. No doubt still didn't think so. But we made a promise. his mind supplied, holding onto the hope that Tim would live on, would survive.

With a soft sigh, Kon rubbed the back of his neck before standing up. "I'm going to go explore." he said to her, his shoulders a little sagged. He needed to find a place to relax and just clear his mind form it all. There was probably a t.v. room somewhere in this big place. "I'll see you later Kara." he said before turning about and walking towards the exit. He stopped short to look back at her. "Thanks.... for listening." he told her, glad to get some of it off his chest. With that said, he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for cousins to train.   Time for cousins to train. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for cousins to train.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2