Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Jason walked into the training sector. Nothing much had changed. He walked to the punching bag, touching it softly. The conversation with Superwoman playing in his head. She had made some pretty good points. And he knew he needed to choose his side soon. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Him and his stupid pride.

Last edited by Red Hood on Fri May 11, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Dick held the letter in his hands as he pushed open the door. His eyes wouldn't be healed by the time he went in so he'd have to train in the mean time.

Dick stepped trough the door, itching under his bandage tht covered his left eye. He paused for a moment eating another person.

"Hello?" He moved his head to the side before widening his eye.

"Jay...?"
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:16 am

Jason turned around quickly when he heard a familiar voice. 'Oh great!' "Hello Dick. Did Tim tell you I was here?" He asked trying to sound casual.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:08 am

(( OOC: does Jason not see the bandage?))

Dick rose one of his eyebrows, shaking his head.

"I haven't seen Lil Wing since arriving."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:56 am

He nodded. "Okay." He pointed at Dicks bandaged eye. "Did you get the licensnumber?" He asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:58 am

Dick folded his arms as he pouted.

"I took a sword to the face. It was bloody and epic!" Dick exaggerated his story.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Jason rolled his eyes at Dick. "Yeah, and santa claus exists." Atleast Dick could learn how to lie better.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Dick just snorted, rubbing the back if his neck.

"West got drink, I'm pretty sure you can connect the dots."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:07 pm

He smirked. " I can, but I want to hear the whole story." He crossed his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:10 pm

"... I don't remember. I blacked out." Dick said with a sigh. It was stupid for him to forget something that painful. Thank God for alcohol!
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

He chuceled and walked close to a wall to lean on it. "The boy has gone wild." He said in a mocking tone. "And here I thought you were the good son."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:47 pm

"Tch, we all know I'm the Failure son. First is always the least." Dick countered, giving a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:31 am

Jason rolled his eyes. "Please! We all know Bruce fucking adores you." He said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:53 am

"Sure, maybe that's true but I worked for that. And then lost it when he fired me." Dick moved his hand to rub under his eyes, well eye. He was starting to understand the world Slade saw, well that thought freaked him out. He decided to move topics.

"Anyway, why are you here? You announced it to the world you'd never come to the Manor again."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:26 am

He pursed his lips. "Well it was either this or going to the villain mansion. I can see how eagerly you and Tim want me here."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:52 am

Dick gave a smile, an honest one.
"I'm glad you're here, it's about time you came back to talk to everyone about your never ending issues!"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:06 pm

He narrowed his eyes, somehow that insulted him. "I haven't choosen my side yet, so don't go celebrating just yet."

OOC: >.< kept updating the page and didn't see that we had moved to page 2 v.v -fails-
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:27 pm

"Thought you killed villains. This must be heaven for you." Dick rolled his eye, his visible one at least.

Dick internally felt in a termoil, what was he supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:57 pm

He rolled his eyes in return. "I do, but I'd rather not do it under the name hero."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Dick took a breath, shaking his head. It did not help to even talk to him.

"Still better than killing innocents like..." Dick couldn't bring himself to acknowledge his failure.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Jason looked away from Dick. "No one is innocent. Everyone has blood in their hands. What matters to me is how much blood they have."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:10 pm

"That's not true and you know it, Jay-bird." Dick said, rolling his eyes at the man.

"There is light in the world. Just because you lost your grip on yours doesn't mean it doesn't exist."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Jason shot a look at Dick. "What does my darkness consern you?!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:35 pm

"Maybe because I can still see the brat that replaced me. You were happy and I was irritated with you, but I got over it."

"Seems like you never got over yours." Dick hated to egg his adopted brother on, he knew his words would irritate the man. Maybe that's what he wanted, a fight. That's usually when they communicated best.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Jasons eyes narrowed, as he felt the rage rise in him. "You want another black eye Dickie boy?" He asked in a dark tone, showing his adoptive brother his clenched fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^   Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to choose (tag: atleast Dick, but anyone is allowed to join really ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next