Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joyride with the Supergirl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Kara squealed even more as he picked her up and spun her. She then screamed when he suddenly fell back with her, laughing even more as the water hit them.

"You big jerk!" She shrieked as she splashed him again, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Logan laughed as he sat up, with Kara still held tightly in his arms. "Hey, you started this, Fly girl." He stated, before one of his arms under her legs. He stood up, holding her bridal-style and walked out of the pond.

"Now, do I hang you to try on the tree, or..." He trailed off, and looked around, as if looking for a nice tree to hang the blonde on.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Kara was surprised he was holding her bridal style, before her eyes widened at what he started to think about.

"H-hey! Logan, you do it and I swear!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Logan turned his head to her. "You going to finish that sentence?" He asked, waiting for more to come out of the blonde's mouth.

He walked over to the swing set and set her down on the swing. "There, happy?" He asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Kara looked at him and only stuck her tongue out at him.

Though she was surprised she suddenly placed on a swing. Before smiling up at Logan when he asked if she was happy.

"Yup! I was able to catch the you off guard." She said with a proud look on her face. Before she got up off of the swing. Though she crossed her arms, which made her chest press together.

And her chest could be seen more due to how the wet top clung to her skin now.

[[OOC I'm soooo sorry. I had to..Q.Q]]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Logan rolled his eyes, before poking her forehead with his index finger. "That's because I was deep in thought; it's not nice to push someone in a pond when they're deep in thought." He stated.

He glanced down at her shirt and noticed that things got more detailed with her shirt and chest. He raised an eyebrow at it, before glancing back up at her blue eyes.

"Tell me something, Fly girl," He said, taking note she reacted to the nickname. "do you always wear clothes that tend to show more when wet?" He asked, with a hint of a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Kara jumped a little when her forehead was suddenly poked. Before she laughed a little what what he said, and only stuck her tongue out at him once again. Before laughing once again.

She saw him glance down at something, but didn't think anything of it. She just thought he was looking for something.

Before..

"Tell me something, Fly girl, do you always wear clothes that tend to show more when wet?"

Her bright blue eyes widened as she started to blush harder then ever. Though she stood where she was, but it was easy to see she was all tensed up now. And that she moved her arms to cover her chest a bit more.

"I..I.. I usually.. w-wear these clothes!" She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Logan closed his eyes, a smirk on his face. "Hm... figured." He said, more to himself, before taking off his jacket and handing it to her.

"I know it's wet also, but it will keep you covered up better, and it's pretty hot out so you shouldn't catch a cold." He stated, offering her the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Kara slowly took the jacket from him and put it on her, before looking away as she continued to blush.

"Thank you.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

He just gave her a soft smile. "So, any place you want to go from here?" He asked, looking around before looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 pm

"I don't really know.. I usually came here to hang out when wanting to get away from the Mansion." She said before finally looking back at him.

"Did you see anything on your way here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 pm

"Heh, lots of places, but nothing really caught my eye." He stated.

He had taken note about how big this city was. It was a pretty good sized city, but with him being new to town, it wasn't easy for him to know where to go.

"Now of any good places to eat here?" He asked, figuring the two of them were getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:05 pm

"Well one good place is the burger joint in the town." She said softly with a small smile. "The food there is really good, and not greasy like the others." She stated.

She then looked at her clothes, then at his, before completely stopping when she saw his shirt was showing off his muscles more. Though she had to look at something else, not wanting him to see her staring.

"Though I think we should dry off before we go there.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 pm

"Sounds good enough to me." He said, looking back at her, in time to see her turn away.

Logan shrugged at her comment about the clothes. "We're half way dry now, I'll bet if we ride the bike all the way there, we'll be dry by the time we get there." He said, pointing his thumb over his shoulder to the bike that was waiting for them to get back on.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Kara nodded.

"Okay.. and do you want your jacket back?" She asked as she didn't want to take his jacket away.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 pm

"I'm fine, you might need it more then me." Logan said, as they walked back to the motorcycle.

He handed her a helmet and put one on himself, before getting on the bike. He revived the engine to life.

"Ready, babe? I don't know where this place is, so I'll need you to direct me." He said, over the engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joyride with the Supergirl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2