Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joyride with the Supergirl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Joyride with the Supergirl Empty
PostSubject: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 pm

His hand closed around hers. Her hand felt right in his.

"Let's go." He said, smiling as he nodded his head towards the door. He led her to the garage and found the keys to one of the motorcycles.

"Hope on." He said, after putting on a helmet and getting on the bike himself. He handed her a helmet as well.

He turned on the engine and pressed the garage door button on the bike.

When Kara was on the bike, he looked back at her. "I'd hold on." He stated, smirking behind the helmet.

Once her arms were tightly around his waist, Logan took off speeding towards the exit of the garage.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Kara looked at Logan, before she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. As she didn't want to fly off of the bike.

She watched how the scenery flew past them, finding it beautiful at times. And sometimes disappointing how she couldn't look longer at the some of the beautiful scenery.

Though she squealed when suddenly went a little faster.

Which caused her to hold on tighter to him, enough to have her chest pressed against his back.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Logan glanced behind him at Kara and smirked a little, going a little faster.

He slowed down when he came near the park. As he drove, he scared some birds into flight, before he finally came to a stop in front of a bench at the park.

"We're here." He stated, taking off his helmet and looking back at her over his shoulder.

"Having fun back there?" He asked, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 am

Kara squealed when he went a little faster and buried her head into his back.

Though when he slowed she looked up to see they reached the park.

"We're here."

She smiled as she slowly took off her helmet.

"Having fun back there?"

She looked back at him and smiled, before playfully punching him in the back.

"Shush!" She said, before getting off of the motorcycle to look around. "It's so beautiful here." She said softly as she walked forward a little.

Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 am

Logan chuckled as she punched his back. "I don't think I will shush, not in my nature." He stated, winking at her, before getting off the bike as well.

He glanced over at her when she commented on how beautiful the scenery was. It was nice, not the most beautiful location he had been to, it wasn't the beautifulest thing there.

"I think I see something that makes it look a little plain." He stated, not taking his eyes off of her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 am

Kara looked away a little when he winked at her. But she couldn't help the little smile that formed on her face. Though she was still blushing.. And she could feel her cheeks were warm, which made her blush more. And it made her wonder why she was acting like this.

Though she calmed herself and the blush went away.

Before she heard what Logan said.

"Like what?" She asked, before stopping fully in her tracks when she saw he was looking straight at her. Which made her blush even more.

Did he just call me.. beautiful?

Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 am

He gave her a smile before holding out his hand to her. "You seem to know this world better then I do, mind taking me on a tour of the park?" He asked, still holding his hand out to her.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 am

Kara looked at him, before looking at his hand. Before looking back up at him when he asked her to show him around. Which made her slowly smile.

"Sure." She said as she gently grabbed his hand. Before feeling a bit weird with holding his hand..

It felt.. right to hold his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:56 am

His eyebrows and the corners of his mouth twitched a little in surprise at noticing how her hand fits well in his.

Haven't had that in awhile... He thought, as the two of them began to walk.

"So, did you come to this city often?" He asked, glancing around at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm

"I did, especially when I wanted to get away." She laughed lightly. "It's usually a good place to come to when you need to relax." She stated as she continued to walk with her hand in his.

"But I wish I didn't have a collar on my neck.. then I would be able to fly a little like I usually do.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 pm

"And that's why you're a fly girl." He stated, smirking a little.

"I've only ever flown in planes and they aren't that great." He said, remembering he wasn't a too big of a fan of being in a plan when it was off the ground...

Unless he was the one flying it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Kara gently kicked him when he said his nickname for her.

"Planes are scary.. Especially when you have to dodge them when your flying." She said softly, before laughing a little. Remembering when she was too afraid to fly higher in the sky due to the planes.

She sighed as she put her free hand on her collar.

"I hate this thing.. I really do.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 pm

"Hey! You're just beating on me today." Logan said, laughing a bit.

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze as she spoke.

"We'll get out of here and get these damn collars off, Kara." He stated, meaning every word he said.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Kara looked at him and felt him squeeze her hand when he talked to her. Which caused her to smile. She liked how his hand felt on hers.. It felt right, and warm. She knew she could be safe..

Why do I feel like this?

Then she wondered about the woman Dick was with.. The girl named Laura.

"Can I ask how you know that girl Laura..?" She asked, wanting to know a little bit more about her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Logan smiled. "Well, you can say she's my sister." He said, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.

"We call each other siblings, but she's actually my clone..." He said, before chuckling. "She actually used to try to kill me in the beginning when we first met."

Felt like a lifetime ago.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Kara was surprised to hear how Laura was actually his clone.. And how he thought of her as his sister.

Though her eyes widened more when he said she wanted to kill him before.

"Wow.. why?" She asked, finding it weird how Laura wanted to kill him at first.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Logan chuckled a little. "Well.. she blamed me for being the way she was, for having the almost same metal skeleton as I do and the same healing properties. Though, S.H.E.I.L.D., the organization that created her, created her without my knowledge. Took her awhile to believe it." He said, shaking his head, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Kara stood in silence as she took in the information she just received..

"Wow.." She said, before feeling stupid that, that was all she could say.

She then thought about how Laura looked. Long black hair, and bright green eyes.

"Well.. She is beautiful." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Logan smiled. "Yeah... but at times it's weird because I'm looking at the female version of myself..." He stated, remembering when he first saw Laura when she was a bit younger, freaked him out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Kara laughed softly.

"I bet it is weird.. I know it's weird looking at the clone of my cousin.." She said softly, before looking away to see kids run past them.

She then looked back at Logan.

"I do feel sorry for Laura though.. I had no idea Dick was dating someone."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm

"Looks like our worlds are not that different if we both have clones running around..." Logan stated, as he watched the kids run past.

"I got here after he died... Never got to meet the guy..." He said, wishing he could have met the man that won the heart of his sister.

"Hm... seems like her and I go through a lot of the same things..." He said, trailing off, not even really noticing he said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:12 pm

"It looks like it." She said softly, answering him about the clones.

She then looked at him when he said he got here after Dick's death. Before she heard him speak his thoughts out loud. And she didn't know what to say. Which made her look for something. And smile formed when she saw a little pond next to them.

She moved fast and pushed Logan suddenly into the pond as she laughed.

"It's fun beating on you." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Logan's eyes widened as he was suddenly pushed into the water. He coughed as he stood up, his hair now flat against his head and dripping water down his face.

"Oh, it's fun, huh?" He asked, smirking, before grabbing her and pulling her into the water with her.

"I'll show you some fun!" He said, splashing her with the water, getting her soaked as well.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Kara kept laughing at the way he stood up and how his styled hair was now flat.

Though she suddenly screamed when he pulled her in the pond with him as well. Before squealing again as he splashed her with the water.

"LoGAAAN!" She shrieked, before she started to splashed him back.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:24 pm

"KaRRAA!" He screamed back, in a mocking tone, as he laughed and splashed her back.

He ran at her and grabbed her, before he spun around with her his arms. Then he fell backwards into the water on purpose, bringing her down with him, making a huge splash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joyride with the Supergirl   Joyride with the Supergirl Empty

Back to top Go down

Joyride with the Supergirl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next