Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So You're a Mage, Billy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wiccan

So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 pm

The Avenger blinked and turned to look at Zatanna.

"That woman... She was Iron Man." He said, baffled. "But that can't be possible. Iron Man is, well, a MAN." Then he remembered what Loki had said earlier. Oh great...

"So that's what Loki meant by saying you were wrong about him being able to touch us. He did that to Tony." Billy sighed frustrated. Things were getting an even madder turn.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Zatanna snorted, covering her mouth trying not to laugh.

"You're kidding me... right? I..." Zee shut her eyes as she giggled.

"That's too funny, oh my."
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Billy looked at her funnily but thenn suddenly a snort forced its way out of his mouth. The mage put a hand on his mouth but Zatannas giggling was infectuous and soon he was laughing too. The laugh was a mix of mirth, stress and desperation about the situation.

"I just hope Loki don't get the idea to do the same to us. Turn me a woman and you a man... So lets not make him angry, for now, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

"You're right." Zatanna said, coming down from her giggling fit.

"Oh God, now I want Loki to do that to others... why didn't I think of that! The revenge would spectacular." Zatanna wiped her eyes that had begun to water.

"At least he lives up to the myths."
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Yeah, he sure did. With that God of Evil part definently.

"So, lets forget about that for now. I remember him stating you being a... Homo Magi? What was that all about?" Billy was curious.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Zatanna's eyes softened moving over to Billy before sitting next to him on the couch.

"Homo Magi are a sub-group of humans that can use magic. That's all. Nothing too big... so, exactly what are you, Billy?"
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:13 pm

"Sounds similar to mutants. That's what I am. An X-gene that trasnfers from father to child causes that said child to have unhuman powers. Magic isn't my mutant power but something I've had all my life as well. The time when my mutant powers showed itself... It wasn't very pretty..." Billy lowered his head as the memory pushed it's way into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Zatanna placed a hand on the younger male's back giving him a soft smile.

"It's all right. Most times power manifestations are... not really safe. But that's why we train them. To get better." She offered, being older and knowing how many of her powered friends had accidentally hurt people with their powers the first time.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Billy smiled at her thankfully.

"Thanks. But it's still really unsettling to realize afterwards you have almost killed someone..." He sighed. But then he brightened and glanced at Zatanna. "So, do you have more powers than just magic?"
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Zatanna shook her head.

"No, I don't. I'm really okay with that, too. I'd have my hands fill if I did..." Well, she had a lesser known ability to wipe minds, but that was a side effect of her magical abilities. so, she wasn't exactly lying.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm

He chuckled at what she said. "I know, right. Aside of my magical powers, I have a litane of mutant ones. Sometimes I'm at a loss as to what to do with all of my powers... And having so much of it is kind of scary... Like when you'd lose control of them and cause harm uninteninally..."
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 pm

"Or when everyone relies on you because they don't even bother researching anything, that's also annoying..." Zatanna stated. She sighed through he nose as she stood up, "Now, to show you were the guest rooms are."
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Billy nodded as she rose up. "That sounds great. I'm a bit tired, anyway." He followed her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So You're a Mage, Billy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: