Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So You're a Mage, Billy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zatanna

So You're a Mage, Billy Empty
PostSubject: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Zatanna lead Billy to the Living Room, stopping abruptly. She turned around to the fellow Magic-based hero before crossing her arms.

"You've been far too silent. What's going on in the head of yours?" She asked, brushing some of her hair behind her ears as she almost about to change clothing before she remembered their magic was hindered here. She'd find a collar deactivated place later to change.

So, for now, she'd just have to look like a Los Vegas Magician.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Billy walked behind Zatanna as the woman lead them along the long corridors. He was lost in his thoughts about this place. He almost collided with Zatanna as she suddenly stopped and turned around.

He looked at her confusedly with a raised eyebrow.

"You've been far too silent. What's going on in the head of yours?"

Billy sighed. "I'm just thinking about this place. And how to get home without taking anyones life in the prosess..." But he was quite sure if he was the one to end up on one of these arenas, he would do anything to get back. To Teddy.

He looked at the woman consideringly. "You seem to know alot about this place? How come?"
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Zatanna raised an eyebrow. That was quite the statement but then again Wiccan looked young compared to her. He probably never had to deal with the moral differences.

"Well... cause this building is where my childhood best friend grew up in. Bruce Wayne, our families were close..." Were, until her father was cursed never to his daughter again by her psychotic mother hell bent on joining a cult.

"I've been here so many times I can find my way with a blind fold... Now... Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, since I gave away some... a bit personal information?"
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:02 pm

"Oh, okay." That explained her connection.

Billy wasn't sure if he should reveal anything too personal until he was sure she could trust the woman. But she was a fellow hero...

"It's a fair trade." He agreed. "My whole name is William Kaplan, but everyone pretty much call me Billy. I'm part of a hero group called Young Avengers. And I'm a mutant with magical abilities, but I started useing my powers more varyingly as I became Wiccan. I used to be called Asgardian before that. You were quite surprised to hear I could do use magic. Why's that?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 pm

"Because not many people are magic users. There are only around five known, and only two use it for heroic deeds." Zatanna explained, with a sigh.

"Which also has me on edge for who the magic user that hexed our collars." She said, admitting to her unease.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:56 pm

"I know about the same amount. I was once even to become the successor of one of them, the Sorcerer Supreme." But that went to oblivion as Hood got in the picture.

Billy joined in Zatanna's unease. "I'd like to know that too. That someone must be a powerful one to have a protector status here." He mused. "It was unfortunate that Alfred couldn't tell us who it is..."
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:15 pm

"I'm not used to not being the best, either. It's really unsettling." Truth be told, Zatanna had been one of the best and most powerful. Even surpassing her father after he died.

But what magic user could be strong than a Zatara? Magi were powerful... but...

"Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:40 am

Billy took on a thoughtful expression. He knew a few magic users who would be part of this kind of thing. The first one coming to mind being Loki... But it couldn't be him... Could it? He hoped not. The old Norse God was unpredictable and capable of anything that crossed his mind, so he didn't cast that possibility aside just yet.

"I'm not sure..." He trailed off and shrugged. "It could be anyone we know that can use magic. And how it seems, that someone doesn't necessarily have to be a villain. Alfred is a Protector and he doesn't seem like a bad person." Though, he didn't know the old man that well, at all actually, so his judgement might be wrong...
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:34 am

"Alfred isn't a bad person." Zatanna huffed out, someone stating that Alfred wasn;t good was seriously messed up in the head. But then again Billy didn't know better... Billy didn't exactly know that Alfred was a good guy.

"Alfie is a good guy, okay? Also, you can call me Zee if Zatanna is a mouthful. Everyone does." Zatanna said a bit softer.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Billy lifted an eyebrow briefly at Zatanna's huffing. He hadn't out right accused Alfred to be a bad guy, so why get defencive... The mutant didn't dwell on that long though. Alfred must be an important figure in the woman's life, apparently. He guessed he would react that way too if someone as hinted on Teddy being a villain. He would laugh at that person's face.

Billy offered a smile of his own. "Zee it is then."

What a surprise. A third Avenger to grace our humble set."

That voice sounded awfully familiar.

Billy whirled around and his eyes widened. "You!" He pointed accusingly at Loki. What was he doing here? No, wait... "The Protector, it's you, isn't it!?" He had been right.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:43 pm

The Norse God was starting to regret on searching for Alfred for Tim. He had searched almost everywhere but hadn't even seen a shine of bald head of the man.

As he walked on he heard talking from the living room. Curious as he was, Loki peeked in. A smirk crept on his face. They were already here. He straightened and made himself look imposing.

"What a surprise. A third Avenger to grace our humble set." He said in fake pleasantness. His smile widened in amusement at the boy's reaction. He lifted his finger and twitched in his direction. "Guilty as charged."

The prankster stepped pass them and sat himself on a comfy chair, crossing his legs elegantly. He looked at the pair in front of him intently, before fixing his eyes solely on Zatanna. He eyed her from head to toe.

"A Homo Magi, huh... They are said to be powerful magic users. Or so I've read. Could be interesting to see you demonstrate your powers in an arena..."
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 pm

"Third Avenger?" Zatanna questioned, quite confused until Loki focused on her. Eyes traveling up and down her body. She folded her arms under her chest and placed a bit of weight on one leg more than the other.

"I get it, you like what you see. And yeah, we are. But almost extinct as well." Zee added under her breath, not at all pleased that this man knew what she was.

Billy had been right and that in its own right was a bit unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Billy eyed the god suspiciously. Loki being there, or anywhere for that matter, didn't pose anything good.

"What are you cheming this time? Your 'taking over the world' plans are getting quite old so far, and we have always managed to stop you." The Young Avenger snided.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:18 pm

"Oh, so sorry to hear that." Loki said in fake sincerity, almost convincing even himself he really was sorry. He could care less. If there was less powerful beings to be out of their way, the better.

Loki laughed at Billy. He tsicked and shook his head demeaningly. "Oh, you fool boy. There is much more sophisticated plans going on then simply taking over the world. Or should I say, worlds... But enough of that. I hope you will have a kill of a time staying here." He chuckled at his own pun.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Zatanna scoffed while rolling her eyes.

"Who the hell do you even think you are? We're not going to do anything if we don't want to." She hissed out. Seriously, what or who did this guy thing he was. A Protector? Obviously but there was something she knew she was missing. Apparently he was a villain or something if Billy's team had beaten them more than once.

She stayed silent, giving a glance to Billy before looking back at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Billy agreed wholly with Zatanna, but he also knew the god wouldn't take backtalking very nicely. Since he had that superiority complex and all...

He watched as the Norse god rose up and went to stand in front of Zatanna. Loki threatened Zatanna and before things could get any more fired up he stepped between them.

"Ok, that's enough. Loki, we know you think yourself all high and mighty, we get that. But if you came just to gloat on us then I think you better leave." Billy glared stonily at the so called trickster. "And be sure, if I hadn't this stupid collar on, I would kick your ass across the Universe."

Last edited by Wiccan on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Loki glared at Zatanna. He rose and stalked slowely towards her, stopping in at arms lenght.

"Don't give me that tone, woman." He said darkly. He then smirked ominuously, his green eyes shining with promise. "It doesn't do to make a god angry... I could make your lives here very miserable, and the thought of going to one of the Arenas would seem much more pleasant..."

He stepped back as the boy stepped between them. He laughed at the boy's insolence. "Oh, I would like to see you try." He drawled.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Zatanna slowly moved Billy over. No, someone didn't threaten Zatanna Zatara and not get played. Uh-huh, that was not how she worked.

"Why across the Universe, Billy? I'm sure another dimension would be better." Zatanna had a spicy tongue when she would to. She gave Loki a sly smile, honestly? She was game for whatever he had plan. He couldn't do worse than what was already happening.

"We're the ones here to play this... little game, your boss would be mad if we didn't put up a fight? So why...? You can't touch us and you know it." Zatanna's fingers walked up Loki's chest, leaving a finger ghosting over his lips as she moved it up to tap his nose.

Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:51 pm

The young mage looked baffled at Zatanna. What was she doing?

"Zatanna..." He put his hand on her shoulder to try placate her, but it was shaken away. "Fine then." He huffed and went to sit on one of the sofas and watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Loki locked eyes with the stubborn woman. He grapped her hand to stop it tapping on his nose.

"You are quite spirited." He remarked. "And where did you get that idea I was working for anyone? Loki Laufeyson doesn't do that for no one." He leaned over the much smaller woman. "Forstå?" He changed into his native tongue, like he was inclined to do when he was annoyed.

He let go of her hand. "And countering on your claim that I can't touch you... Well, you are quite wrong on that. Ask Tony Stark, the Iron Man, if you don't believe me." He looked at Billy's direction and smiled mysteriously.

He watched as the boy's expression changed from annoyed to surprise.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Zatanna almost felt the need to hex the apparent God in front of her. She opened her mouth to speak before remembering her collar. She yanked back her hand taking a step back.

"Just what exactly is that supposed to mean?" Eyes narrowed at the Norse God of Mischief as her hands twitched.

Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Tony moved from his, her, bed room as he, she. was on his, her, mission to find the God and demand his penis back. He. she. had looked everywhere until she found a Los Vegas Styled Magician, Billy, and Loki.

BILLY?

"You!" Tony growled out, walking into the room.

"Loki, you, I. Talk. NOW." Tony tried not to look at Billy, he only hoped the kid didn't think he was Ultron again. That would really suck. But he, she, needed Loki. And needed him, now.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Iron Man was here...? Billy didn't know what to do with that piece of information. Iron Man was an enemy... He had done horrible things as Ultron, and if he still was like that, then things just got worse.

"You!"

Billy's head snapped towards the voice. He watched as a woman walked over to Loki, and looked like she was trying to avoid Billy's gaze. That was odd. But the woman somehow reminded him of someone... The he saw the dim glow on her chest behind the shirt.

Billy's eyes widened. It couldn't be... He didn't get to say anything as she quickly grabbed Loki and dragged him out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Loki was just about to open his mouth to say something but was interrupted as a growl sounded by the door. He glanced there and saw Tony walk towards him.

"Well, speak of the devil." He said.

"Loki, you, I. Talk. NOW."

The god smiled crookedly at Tony, eyes gleaming. "Whatever is the matter?" All he got was a glare and then he was dragged out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Zatanna watched as the God was dragged out. Her eyes moved to Billy asking a silent 'What the hell just happened?' question, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You're a Mage, Billy   So You're a Mage, Billy Empty

Back to top Go down

So You're a Mage, Billy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: