Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Save a Life

Go down 
+3
Alfred Pennyworth
Beast Boy
Superboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

How To Save a Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:04 pm

When Tim began to sit up, Kon reached a hand out to grab one of the shoulders to help steady the other. He winced at the whimper of pain that left his boyfriend's mouth. Perhaps it would be better if he laid back down? The hybrid bit his lip before opening his mouth to speak. Only to close again as Tim began to promise that he would never do that again. Oh god you better not! he thought as he felt his shoulders sag with a bit of relief.

Then his ears picked up the sound of wings, causing the Kryptonian hybrid to look and realize that green koala was now once again a bird. He wasn't entirely sure what Gar just said, something involving the alphabet, but he did figure out the other was leaving to give them some privacy. "Aright." he said to the shape-shifting man before bringing his attention back to man he loved.

There was so much he wanted to say. To express just how terrified he had been when he saw Tim's body on the floor in a pool of blood. How confused he was that Tim would do that. How much he loved the other and didn't want to loose him ever. But Kon-El was never good at words, never good at expressing the more complicated emotions that he felt.

So instead of trying to speak words that would no doubt fail or not come out right, the super leaned over and placed his lips against the others. Through this kiss he placed all his emotions into it to transfer to the other. Please don't ever leave me.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Kon kept looking at him, Tim could see so many emotions flittering through those steel blue eyes. The main one was confusion. Tim had confused him. He had confused him... Tim knew how stupid he was now. How could he promise not to die, then try to throw his life away.

But then... Kon leaned down at kissed him. Tim felt his eyes shut and his shoulder sag at the contact. Kon was trying to express himself. He could feel it. He could feel it. Tim moved his hands and arms to grab Kon's shirt. Slowly, of course, but whimpers of pain still flared in his arm. Tim gave a small response, a reassurance. He was not doing this again.

He would not do this again...
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 pm

At hearing the pained whimpers, Kon almost pulled back. But stopped as he felt Tim kiss back. It wasn't much, but it was the other giving a response, a message back. To pull away was not an option. So instead, Kon kept the connection and brought a hand up to stroke Tim's face. This was their silent promise. Something the hybrid planned on keeping a hold of.

Finally, he pulled back and placed a final kiss on the other's forehead. "You should take it easy on your arm." he commented after a moment, looking down on the bandaged appendage. The last thing needed were for the newly stitched up arm to get reopened.

Then a thought occurred to him. He didn't really want to bring it up, but it might help shed some light on the situation. "Tim? Um... where did the bird-a-rang come form?" he asked, looking back up at the other.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Tim almost whined when Kon pulled back but found his forehead receiving a soft, subtle peak. His cheeks felt a little warm, he assumed he'd be blushing if he didn't feel so light headed.

"I... uh... I don't know. It was just there..." Tim admitted to, his eyes looked down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 am

"I don't know. It was just there..."

Well that certainly didn't help any. Other than fully cross off Tim being able to smuggle in a weapon. Worry set in as the hybrid realized that what Batman said earlier was indeed true. Someone was trying to take Tim out. First by trying to get the other to off himself... did that mean they might try and do it themselves when they realized he was still alive?

That made him very worried. And very angry. They'll have to go through me. he thought with determination before he realized something. Tim didn't know the danger he was in! "Tim..." he started, trying to think about how you tell someone that someone might be out to kill them. "Tim you might be in danger." he said, doing his best not to let any panic set in. Calm. That was the ticket for something like this. Not his greatest strength there...
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 am

Tim had figured that, Ra's au Ghul didn't call him the Detective for just setting around and batting eyelashes while acting like the kid sick from polio. No, that was the old him. the old Robin with his depressingly sick alter ego. Wow, that had been a really fucked up way at looking at it.

"Someone set that up... but how could they? How I reacted was only a..." Tim didn't the mental math. He shut his eyes was his uninjured arm made squiggles in the bed sheets.

"Around... 1:103 chance of happening. Either they did it solely on guessing or what they planned on doing happened a bit... sooner than what they were expecting. Or, even they..." Tim stopped speaking, eyebrows furrowing in thought.

Something bigger had to be happening. Dick, if he were alive, would have been the one they went after if this had been the case. But since the linchpin had been killed...

That left him, being the only connector to everyone in the entire heroes base that was from their universe.

'This wasn't an attack on just me, it was an attack on our entire system. This was meant to rattle and distract us. But from what?' He thought to himself, dots and doors were unconnected and opened. This would bother him for the most part until he solved this case.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:21 pm

It seemed Tim's mind was already whirring the moment Kon had spoken. Not that it was a surprise, Tim was a genius after all. Though it would always surprise and impress the hybrid how fast the other seemed to calculate everything. It was something he could never do.

But when the other trailed off in his speech, the hybrid began to feel worried and was figuratively on the edge of his seat. Or what? What could it be? Kon felt worry overtake him as he awaited for the other to finish his sentence. But it seemed the ex-Boy wonder was lost in thought. Much like how Batman was earlier.

"Whatever the reason, there's a chance they'll go after you again right?" he asked, biting his bottom lip. He didn't like the idea of someone trying to get to Tim. It made him angry. If anyone tried to get their hands on his boyfriend... he'd pound them into dust. Just try and get past me. he thought with a deep frown.

Kon's hand reached out and grabbed the other's uninjured hand, the grip nice and firm. He wasn't going to let anyone get to the other.

"Batman is investigating on who and why is behind this." he added, before sighing. In such a situation, he almost felt useless. But he wouldn't be much help in investigations. He was good at beating up the crooks. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Tim opened his eyes to see Kon holding his uninjured hand. He gave a small, forced smile.

"Yeah... there's a chance..." He stated but looked up at Kon, dejected a bit.

"He's not going to find much... but I guess it's the sentiment that counts."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Hearing that there was indeed a chance, well it wasn't easy for the super to take. But this was how it was in their line of work. There was always danger. Some lunatic criminal who would want someone dead. And now that they were in this universe, well every battle was life or death. It shouldn't be surprising for someone to want to target their lives but still...

I'll protect you Tim. he thought as he squeezed the hand he held.

"Um... there's one other thing." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "I sort of... broke your door down..." he said giving a sheepish smile. "And your bathroom door."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Tim groaned, giving a deadpanned face but it softened a bit.

"Fine then I'm sleeping in your room. I'm not going to live in a room with no doors. Anywhere." Tim said, trying not to smile. He needed to be mad at him for a moment, but he understood why the doors were broken. He couldn't stay mad... he couldn't.

"And don't feel bad about it... It's okay. But I'm on the right side of the bed." Tim concluded.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Kon gave a nod of his head, offering a small smile. Tim staying in his room was only fair. And it sounded nice. To share a bed with the other and sleep together. The very idea made his smile grow bigger and softer. Giving out a small chuckle he leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

"Deal." he said quickly. "But you better not hog the blankets." he warned teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Tim looked like he had been insulted from giving a forced laugh.

"'Course not... why need the blanket when I'd have you to hog." It was lame and overly flirtatious but he didn't care. He was just happy to be alive and with Kon.

God I'm so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:53 pm

A blush filled the hybrid's cheeks at the other's flirtatious words. But Kon's smile never faltered. In fact, hearing that made him happier. "Well you can um hog me all you like." he said, his blush darkening. That sounded better in his head.

"That.. was kind of lame... wasn't it?" Flirtation was not a skill of his. I can only hope I get better at it so I'm not embarrassing myself in front of Tim. he thought as he used his free hand to scratch the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:09 pm

"Mhm, but lame... is cute." Tim stated, clearing his throat. His uninjured hand was occupied with Kon's hand while his injured one was in his lap.

Tim tried to stifle a yawn as he felt dizzy. He assumed it had to be from the blood loss and probably from not eating.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Kon felt himself relax a bit more, glad to hear that his boyfriend didn't find the lame line to be entirely stupid. "Good to hear." he said, his smile soft as his thumb rubbed circles into Tim's hand.

His hearing picked up the sound of the other yawning, or trying to not yawn. "You should go back to sleep." he said softly, "You've been through a lot."

He leaned over again and gave a peck on his boyfriend's lip. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Tim agreed with needing to go back to sleep while his body recovered. But hearing Kon say he loved him with a small peck on his lips was not something he was expecting. His cheeks would have reddened if the blood was not needed in major organ system.

"...love you too." he mumbled out tiredly but still a bit shocked at the statement. Really shocked.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:01 pm

"...love you too."

Kon felt himself sigh with relief at those words. Though Tim hadn't shown any anger, nor rejected the kisses and hand holding, Kon had been a bit worried that the other still held some resentment towards him from earlier. But he said: love you too, so everything will be just fine. he thought with a soft smile. We'll be just fine.

"Sweet dreams Tim."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 pm

"I'm a Robin, Kon." Tim mumbled out slowly lowering himself to the Bes still holding Kon's hand. He cuddled into the appendage as he promptly passed out ino a blank, dreamless sleep. His body too tired to torment the Robin with disturbing nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Save a Life   How To Save a Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Save a Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3