Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! Empty
PostSubject: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:28 am

Okay so I have gotten everyone who were interested in the fight to nominate their characters, and I used a very sientific method to determine the fighting pair. And the winner of the hero team is..... Nightwing!!! 8D congratulations!!! XD and from the villain team we have Star Saphire!!!! Congratulations to you too!! ^^ (Seriously I put everyones names on a piece of paper and put them in a cup and drew them out, so it's not planned XD Wink very sientific as I said) So just so you two know. Powers can be used, but there are different kinds of weapons in the arena to use and the arena has some terrain on it, so plenty of places to take cover and use. ^^ So now the two lucky players shall plot the fight between themselves, keep the result a secret. ^^ and if you need to ask me somtehing about the match feel free to ask me. ^^ have fun!
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:29 am

Well, looks like I'm going to have some fun with the Nightwing..-smirk- This will be fun..

---
XDDD
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:01 am

When I beat you can I have your ring?
8D jk, I'll be on mibbit later

Also should Amanda tell Ss in a thread and Alfred tell Dick in a thread? Or should it just be common knowledge who is going in? Or what? XD
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:37 am

^^ I like the idea that they get to know who is fighting. Idk wether someone should tell them, or would the fighters find a letter telling them they are fighting in a match.Though I'm not so sure if they should know their opponent, cause then they could prepare and search for weaknesses and shuch.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:40 am

Anyone in the Bat-Family knows everything about everyone so... XD I don't think that honestly matters xD

But the letter or a person coming to them would probably be best.

This is a knock out battle, right?
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:10 am

^^ yeah, no one dies in this battle XD Wink but they don't know it yet
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:21 am

Let the drama ensue

And get on mibbit soon xD
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:28 am

^^ on mibbit right now
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:29 am

At school so I'll talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!   The match on may 12th the fighters announced!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The match on may 12th the fighters announced!!
Page 1 of 1