Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Arena match starting on may 12th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

An Arena match starting on may 12th Empty
PostSubject: An Arena match starting on may 12th   An Arena match starting on may 12th EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Okay, so here is the first arena battle. It is going to be a knock out match. The match will start on may 12th, it doesn't have to end on that day, so no hurry with the replies. I will open the topic on the arena, and then the chosen two will start posting there. The remaining heroes and villains will also attend, watching the match. So everyone will be there. They have arrived there on their own, the fighters have been put to sleep and they shall wake up at the arena. This is a knock out match, so no one dies. If you want to take part on the match as a fighter comment below, and if you have more than one character please state which one of them you want to be fighting. You can name all, I shall make a poll later when I have narrowed the people down to 10.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: An Arena match starting on may 12th   An Arena match starting on may 12th EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:14 pm

I offer Talon as villain tribute. ♥

I offer Red Robin or Nightwing as Hero Tribute. ♥
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: An Arena match starting on may 12th   An Arena match starting on may 12th EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

I nominate Superboy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Arena match starting on may 12th   An Arena match starting on may 12th Empty

Back to top Go down

An Arena match starting on may 12th
Page 1 of 1