Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:00 am

Jason walked into the weight room, he looked around and saw no one. He went to one of the benches, and took some weights and started to train his muscels. 'How am I going to get out of this?' He kept pondering. 'No way in hell I'm joining the villains, and being labeled as a hero doesn't sound that good either.'
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:28 am

(( I'm the only one that plays anyone in the Bat-Family. Is that subtle Em come play? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:15 am

OOC: XDDDDD yup
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:18 am

Tim sighed, moving into the weight room. His mind was spinning with too many questions and not enough answers. After the teen walked into the room he looked and saw Jason. He blinked before rubbing his face.

"I think I'm starting to hallucinate."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:29 am

Jason looked up, not surprised. "Alfred told me you were here, so I'm not that shocked to see you here. What's up?" He asked as he kept doing his repeats.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:32 am

Tim let his nose twitch. Since when did Jason not want to kill him.

"I'm shocked you're here. You're not a hero." Tim growled out, he never liked Jason.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:44 am

OOC: O.O I want to keel you?! XD since when?

"Well I'm not, and I'm not a villain either. I haven't chosen yet. They say I have five days to choose." He shot a sharp look to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:48 am

OOC: Jason wanted to kill Bruce and Tim. He wanted to humiliate Dick by dominating him.

Tim blinked, accepting the logic.

"How'd they get you? I thought you'd shot the thing before it came close."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:54 am

He stopped his repetitions, putting the weight down. "Didn't see it coming to be honest. Suddenly just blacked out, and then I wake up here." He glanced up at Tim. "How did they get you and Dick?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:59 am

OOC: Sorry, I'mma go take a about a half an hour break. *.* To have my daily dose of NPH
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:13 pm

"I'm unsure, I'm sure they hit Dick and I pretty hard. I don't remember how they took me, but Dick was taken first." Tim explained watching Jason awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:23 pm

He narrowed his eyes and quickly stood up. "Stop looking at me like I'm a fucking unicorn!!" He yelled at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Tim flustered lightly, giving an apology for his actions. It didn't make him feel less awkward though.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Jason sighed loudly. "Jeez... It's like talking to a monkey." He muttered under his breath.

OOC: I'm going to rest, I don't feel so great, and yes, he is picking a fight XD
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:24 pm

"Whatever." Tim said turning around and moving to the door.

"I'll tell Dick you're here." Tim left the room.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:44 am

He rolled his eyes. 'Yeah, tell everyone so they can come see the 8th wonder of the world.' "Whatever..." He went back to training his muscels.

OOC: Q.Q don't leave me
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Lia blinked, opening a door to the weight room. She hadn't been all to keen in staying here. Tim lives here. Tim had rejected all of her advances. She sighed, rolling her eyes. Some men weren't worth it.

Lia noticed a body that would grunt occasionally as it would move some weights.

"Hello?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:32 am

Jason turned his head to see a woman standing there by the door. He eyed the woman from head to toe, stopping at her eyes. "Hello." He said simply as he continued his workout. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:39 am

Lia watched the man stop working to look at her, she felt a little heat rise into her cheeks when she saw the sight. Sweat, sexy looking piece of work that just asked Who Are You? She blinked a response before Boeing her torso forward as she kept her hands on her thighs.

"On the streets of Gotham they speak of me as Lynx. In Hong Kong they speak of me as Lia." She tried her best to say. Her English wasn't too great but she tried her best to learn.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

"Ni hao Lia." He greeted her in chinese. He looked back at the woman. What was with women naming themselves as cats. "When did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:46 pm

"I'm new, today I was brought here." Lia spoke, bowing her was respectively. So this man knew Chinese? It would be easier to speak English though so she could learn.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Jason bowed his head to her. "Jason Todd, also known as Red Hood." He put the weights down, giving her his full attention.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Lia blinked, furrowing her eyesbrow. Jason Todd? Wasn't that the Robin before Tim?

"You are Timothy's brother?" She asked, tilting her head at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:22 pm

He gringed. She knew Tim? Great! Now she would just think of him as member of the bat family. A robin. He sighed in frustration. "Yes. Unfortunately. Adopted."
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Lia nodded in understanding, though she had never seen the man working with the Bat-crew while she helped them as a source of information.

"You no longer work for them, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next