Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin Empty
PostSubject: For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin   For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Okay, so I am one of the admins here. I'm more in charge of keeping order on the forum, and assingments and such. I live in Finland, so I am 6-12 hours ahead of american time depending on where you live. So if I am not on chat and you would like a new character or there is a new person wanting to join this roleplay please pm me on this account on the forum. I will probably say yes, but I would just like to know what, who and where. So when I wake up and come to the forum I won't feel like I have missed out on something.

Just to clarify. I welcome all new people wanting to join, so if you don't mind just pm'ing me a short message of who you are and what character you took, so I know what is going on. I trust Chels and Emily, so if they ok your character and you I don't think I have any objections to it. ^^ If you want a new character though, and I'm not around can you please pm me about it and wait for me to reply. If Chels and Emily are not online but I am can you please pm them too, so they don't feel left out either.

^^ thank you for reading this

-Niina <3
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin   For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:36 pm

You can contact Emily via pming on Red Robin, Nightwing, or Catwoman.

Please feel free to ask questions

- Em
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin   For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:39 pm

You can also contact Chelsea through pm @ Supergirl, X-23 or White Rabbit! :3

ASK ME ANYTHING 8'DDDDD!!

Love,
Chelsea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin   For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin Empty

Back to top Go down

For new characters coming in. A little request from an admin
Page 1 of 1