Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron and Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Raven walked around the study after Beast Boy had taken her on a tour of the Manor.

"So... this is how the great Batman lives?" She thought aloud to herself as she walked by the bookshelf.

She pulled out a book and skimmed through the pages. She lifted her legs out of habit, expecting to float as normal when she read when she stumbled and landed on her side on the ground.

"Ah!" She shouted as she fell. She pushed herself up on her elbows and shook her head.

"This is a real pain." She said, sitting up. She picked up the book and dusted it off, before she just sat cross-legged on the ground where she was.

She opened the book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Things were looking up. Well, as up as one could be after an attempted rape and being turned into a woman. Well, at least he got his body back.

Tony strolled along the area, taking in the sights and scents of the place. This wasn't like his Manor, even if both homes had the word in their regal name, this was old. Older than the century but new in most places. Like the building had been destroyed and rebuilt recently. Well, with the head of the house being Batman (he still couldn't not scoff at the name of the hero; it was just as bad as Spiderman) it probably wasn't too far off to think that the man, had in fact, had his home destroyed and rebuilt multiple times.

Tony snorted, the helicarrier all over again. Maybe rich, dual life living (okay his life wasn't all that dual anymore) billionaires couldn't keep their residence from blowing up. Such a shame, too, he would have adored to see this regal charm. Just to tear is down and rebuild it into something a hell of a lot more modern.

Then again this place could be Steve. The man was old, in retrospect to himself, but he was slowly assimilating. The Iron Man laughed at himself, he was suddenly comparing Steven to a house. Great. He wasn't insane, not at--

He heard a yell which brought him out of his internally mutterings. He sped up to a door that he figured the noise came out of. With a twist of the ancient looking handle he opened the door to find a woman crossed legged on the floor.

"Uh... did you hear that?" Tony asked lamely, wondering if he had the right door. Obviously she looked find and was content reading a book. He suddenly felt the need to back peddle out of there.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Raven glanced up at the door. "If you mean that yell and a loud thump? That was me." She said, turning back to her book.

It wasn't a half bad book.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Tony just blinked. Okay, he had the right door. He had the right person. Who didn't seem to give a damn that tony Stark had just asked if she had heard something. Women would swoon over him over less.

He was intrigued.

"Well, awesome. you're okay, that's great." Flippant as ever, "B-hu-ut, what are you doing on the ground and what not? Obviously there's a convinent chair right," he pointed to the overly large plush couch. God this guy had some serious lavish tastes, "There. Seems a little martyrish of you to sit on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:17 pm

"Normally I would be floating as I read, but thanks to this collar, I'm grounded." She said, leaning her chin on her hand that was leaning against her leg.

"And after I fell, I didn't feel like getting back up." She stated, bluntly, still trying to read the book.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:24 pm

"Lame." Tony drawled out, leaning on the door frame, "You look like you'd be interesting but you're just as boring as everyone here. Well, maybe except Flash... or what was his name... Wally West? or something? Gah, Wally. Yeah, built him a treadmill." He just couldn't shut up for the moment. Steve would've slapped him upside the head. He scowled a bit at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Raven was starting to feel annoyed by this guy. She let out a silent sigh, before silently closed her book, getting the feeling he wasn't going to leave and stood up.

"You remind me of Beast Boy," She said, walking over to him. "But a bit more annoying." She stated, giving him an annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 pm

"Beast Boy? That green kid right? He called me ma'am." Another infamous scowl adorned his face at the thought. Seriously, what was with those guys and calling him ma'am? I mean, at the time he was a woman. Still, didn't enjoy it. He might need to reintroduce himself to that Garfield kid.

"I can't be as annoying or more so than him. I'm dashingly handsome for one plus I doubt I can see him running a multi-billion dollar industry."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm

"Surprises me too that anyone can be more annoying then Beast Boy, but you're winning." She said, in her emotionless voice.

"You're pretty cocky, aren't you?" She stated more then asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:47 pm

"It's not cocky when it's true." Tony said rolling his eyes. Being called cocky and to an extent narcissistic wasn't new to him.

"Plus, I'm sure Batman does this type of thing or something. I keep getting compared to a guy named Batman. Seriously. Who the fuck calls themselves Batman and expects respect? It's like almost as bad as Spiderman. Or Superman. I still wanna meet Superman." He deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 pm

"Batman demands respect because all villains who hear that name quiver in fear and he is the nightmare the dream at night." She stated in a low voice, having respect for the Dark Knight.

"Scare the shit out of villains by them just hearing the sound of your name, then you'll receive the respect he receives." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:24 pm

"Hm, again. Wanna meet him. Hulk tends to scare the shit out of a villain, bulky green monster guy coming after you an' all. But I know I scared the shit out of heroes... for a while. Not sure if Billy trusts me anymore." Tony shrugged. He didn't remember it, of course. He had been possessed but still. He had beaten them all. He winced at the thought though. Wasn't great to have friends afraid of you.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

"If he gets as unlucky as the rest of us, you just might... Big green guys will do that to you." She said.

Raven raised her eyebrow at him at his last statement. "Scaring the shit out of heroes is not really the way heroes go." She stated, noticing him wince.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm

"Meh, whatever. Wasn't like I had any control over the situation. I'd like to think villains fear me but then again the guy that runs the show," The really Godly sex on legs, "leads us in like... red white and blue. Seriously. Stars and strips. Dunno if anything could be afraid of that."

"Well... meh, I don't like fear as a stand point. torture," Hit too close to home, "Was never my thing. Psycho or physical." He shurgged once more folding his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Everyone knows I'm Iron Man and billionaire playboy so it doesn't do me anything. People don't fear me because they know everything about me, for the most part. Just means with all of my fault I still kick their asses. I think they feel pathetic afwards... or most of the time it's revenge for things I apparently did that I had no idea I did. Oh, those are fun."

Tony just lciked his tongue before realizing he was nonstop talking about himself.

"What about you. I'm guessing you're from the Batman verse," As he so dubbed it, "What's your spiel."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Raven just listened to him ramble, until he asked about her.

She looked at him with no emotion on her face.

{OOC: Better?}
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 am

Tony just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Kay I get it. You don't do that past thing, whatever. Just trying to make conversation... I'll leave you to your read." The Iron Man back peddled out of the room, glad to suddenly be away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron and Magic   Iron and Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron and Magic
Page 1 of 1