Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here Empty
PostSubject: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:35 am

After the incident with Tim, Kon very rarely left his boyfriend's side. He didn't want to risk Tim finding time to hurt himself again, or someone harming the man he loved. But he knew that he did have to give the other some space. And he needed a little time to reflect on things.

And so, for the brief moment he went out into town. He was told there was a church not to far away. So that was where he went. It had taken a bit of a while to find the church, but when he did, he was quick to enter inside. It was empty, not even a preacher or reverend inside.

But that was fine.

Finding a spot in one of the pew, he sat down and looked ahead to the alter where a cross could be seen. Kon needed a serious talk with God right now. "God... I'm- I'm very worried about Tim. I want to be able to protect him from harm, but I think I might need help..." The hybrid took a moment to sigh and close his eyes in the silent room. Please help me.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:55 am

Amanda felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She looked around before she answered it. It was one of the guys she had told to inform her when Superboy was on the move. She thanked the guy and hung up. She snuck out of the mansion towards the city center.

The guys called her again, informing her on Superboys location more accurately. "The Church?! Great!" She sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose. Religion was not something she really understood, nor cared about. She removed her hand from her face and put the phone in her pocket. Taking a calming breath before entering. She saw the boy sitting on a pew, praying. She softly walked behind the boy, sitting on the pew behind him. She leaned forward, placing her chin on his shoulder. "Penny for your thoughts." She said almost on a whisper to his ear, blowing on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

As Kon prayed and sat there, he heard the church doors open. But he did not turn to look at who came in. The church was for anyone who wanted to have a moment with God after all. Not that they needed to go to a church for that. But still. His super hearing picked up on them moving further in until the sound of someone sitting on the pew behind him was heard. Still he did not move nor said a word, he just concentrated on his own prayers. I want to protect him. I know Tim can be strong, but sometimes he needs a helping a hand, though he doesn't realize it himself I think. I don't know what to do to make him see how wonderful he is. How perfect he is. Please help me get him to accept my helping hand and realize just how amazing he truly is.

He felt a small sigh leave his body as he took in the silence to calm his body down and find peace. That ended when he felt warm breath hit his ear as a voice spoke out.

"Penny for your thoughts."

Kon's eyes snapped open as he turned his head sharply, his body stiffening as he located the owner of the voice. Blue eyes quickly narrowed when he saw the woman behind him. It was her. The woman who ended Dick's life. That caused all that grief and made Tim so depressed and lifeless. The reason behind Tim's cutting."You." he said coldly,quickly standing. "What are you doing here?" he snapped, his fists clenching together. Oh how he wanted to punch her lights out. But with the collar and the threat of kryptonite, he could not give out the satisfying power-filled punch she deserved.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:10 am

She smirked when he said the word 'You'. It was so amusing how one word allowed her so much power over a person. Or maybe it was how he said it. "Got bored." She could see from his body that he wanted to punch her. She leaned forward, supporting her elbows on the back of the pew infront of her and crossed her hands, placing her chin carefully on them. "So how are the heroes now that you have lost one?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Blue eyes glared deeply as she acted nonchalant, leaning on the pew as she did. What was it about villains that made them not care about their actions? Do it all without batting an eyelash an no guilt what so ever. It made him so mad.

"So how are the heroes now that you have lost one?"

"None of your fucking business." Kon snarled at her. It was getting really hard to resist punching her. Just what did she want? Entertainment? Was he so sick that she decided to find some the heroes and poke at healing wounds to see what would happen? Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:11 pm

She chuceled, leaning back, stretching slightly. "Maybe you are right, maybe it isn't my buisness at all." She let the words hang for a while. "But I am interested to know what kind of damage I did. Killing Nightwing wasn't the only blow I dealt that day." She said smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Anger was boiling up inside of Kon. Everything about her just made him so mad. The hybrid knew he had a temper problem, but a time like this it seemed justified. Who wouldn't get so angry at the presence of their friend's killer? He was barely keeping tabs to not do something.

"Killing Nightwing wasn't the only blow I dealt that day."

Blue eyes widened as an image of Tim bleeding on the floor filled his mind. A deep growl left his mouth as he snarled at her. That was it! "You Bitch!" he yelled out, lunging at her. She was behind what happened to Tim! She placed the bird-a-rang there! "You're gonna pay!" But his temper made his body try o go all out on strength and speed, his eyes even wanting to shoot out his heat vision. But the collar sensed it just as his eyes got red and pain filled his body as the kyrptonite was exposed and digging into his neck.

He hissed as he fell to the round, panting as he did his best to remain at least on his knees. With a wince, he glared up at her. "You fucking bitch!" he growled out, trying to force himself to stand. But his head was getting dizzy and his body felt like jelly.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:26 pm

She closed her eyes, readying herself for the blow he was about to throw at her. She was surprised though how fast the collar kicked in. She watched him on the ground, cursing her. She calmly moved on the pew closer to him so she was looming over him like death. She leaned forward, supporting her elbows on her knees. "Such language... I should wash your mouth with a bar of soap." She then leaned back again, sighing loudly. "And what is it that you want me to pay for? The arena? Please! It was a death match and I wasn't going to just lay down and die." She said loking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:44 pm

At her words, he merely snarled at her. She was so close. Close enough for him to try. He forced himself to remain on his knees as he panted, his head was pounding with a head ache, but he ignored it. At her question, his eyes flashed angerly. "You know what!" he snarled, his hand reached out to grasp her shirt. He pulled her close, partially bringing himself near her as well. "You fucking know what!" his fist tightened on her shirt.

"How the hell did he get that bird-a-rang?" he asked, his teeth barring like a wolf would with its fangs. "How did you manage to get it to his room huh?" he snapped. She was responsible. She had to be. She practically admitted it. The good for nothing bitch!
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:55 pm

There it was, the opening she had been fishing for. She felt him pull her closer by her shirt. She wanted to smirk, but kept her cool. "What are you talking about? I haven't been in to the hero mansion. That would be just plain stupid from my part." She said looking deep into his eyes, wanting him to see she was telling the truth. Thecnically she was telling the truth. She had only been to the garden, and she considered that a lucky coincidense that she had found Jason in there. She could lie, but when she knew the truth was a lie she could not do it as convincingly. She grabbed his wrist, trying to muscle his grip off from her person.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Upon her words, rage filled Kon. Even as he looked at her eyes that didn't seem to be lying, he felt his teeth clench. "And I'm supposed to believe you?" he snapped, feeling her hand grab his to try and pry it off. But he was determined to keep a hold on it. The collar had stopped it's exposure of kryptonite, but he was still feeling a bit weak and his head still hurt. Still, his grip remained tight. He refused to felt her get away.

"For all I know you're a pathological liar. And even if you were telling the truth, that doesn't meant you didn't find a way to get that in." he continued, snarling at her as his other hand reached to strengthen is hold on her shirt. "How'd you fucking do it? Who else was in on it!?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:28 pm

She hardened her eyes when he called her a liar. "Now that is just insulting." She removed her hand from his to punch him hard on the gut, to make him loosen his grip on her. She had worked with the collar long enough to keep herself calm if she needed to punch someone, so the collar wouldn't shock her. She stood up, looking down at him like a piece of trash. "Just think about it. If I was in that house I would have been seen, if not by someone, then in the cameras." She sat on the pew again. "Ask Alfred, he is the one that doesn't quite fit in. For what ever it is you accuse me of." She shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't do it."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Th punch in the gut hurt. A lot. If it hadn't been for his earlier exposure, it wouldn't have hurt that much, but because of the kryptonite he was all that weaker. Releasing his hold on her, he clutch to his sides and winced badly. He glared up at her as she spoke. Her words were logical, but Kon knew better than to really believe it. It was a classic villain's ave. Use words that sounded flawless to make them second guess each other. But yet.. she also had a point. Alfred wasn't one of them. But it was an Alfred that took care of the other Bat Family. That helped heal Tim when Kon brought him into the infirmary. Surely he wouldn't do such a thing...

She's trying to get into my head. he thought as he snarled at her. "I'd trust that Alfred long before I trust you." he snapped, his eyes flashing bright. And he did. That Alfred was more trust worthy than her.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

She smirked. The fact he had to voice it aloud told her he was buying. "Well then if you are so sure." She walked few steps away before looking over her shoulder. "But let me ask you this. Are you willing to risk it?" She wanted to see his reaction, so she kept still.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:06 am

"Are you willing to risk it?"

Those words made him stiffen, a deep breath taken in harshly. Glaring deeply, he snarled at her as he made himself stand. "Just shut up!" he snapped, standing up fully as his fists clenched to his sides. "No matter what, I'll protect him." he exclaimed, determination in his eyes. And he would. He would protect Tim from anything and anyone. Even if Alfred was the one. But he wasn't so there was no worries. He couldn't trust this woman's words.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:50 am

She turned her back on him. "Suit yourself." She said turning her back on him. "I would hate for you to be wrong though." Even if he didn't buy it completely. She was already thinking of a way to make him more suspicious of Alfred. But for now the seeding was enough for her. "See you around." She said waving her hand at him, walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Kon glared at her as she walked out of the church, but her words echoed in his mind. It made him worry and doubt filled his mind, just a little bit. But even that little bit was enough for him to turn back towards the alter where the cross hung on the wall. I pray I'm not wrong. he thought before he decided he had stayed long enough. Tim was waiting for him.

And with that, he too left the church, a troubled look on his face. Maybe he should talk to Tim about it. He was smart, he would know if there was any truths to what the woman said. No. he decided with a frown. He couldn't bring it up to his boyfriend. The other was feel abandoned by people as it was. If there was even a sentence of Alfred setting it up for him to off himself he would go further into recluse. Besides. It came from the mouth of Dick's killer. She can't be trusted. he added, finding himself silly for taking those words even a little bit.

No, he'd keep this quiet and keep an eye out on things. If he was going to tell anyone, it would be Batman. He was doing the investigation. But only if I have any more reason to suspect Alfred. he decided. After all, it would be useless to bring in baseless suspects. And if Tim heard of Kon telling Batman something without telling him... Well it was a bad idea. I'll keep it to myself. he decided finally as he made the trek back to the manor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here   The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here Empty

Back to top Go down

The Likes of You Should Not Enter Here
Page 1 of 1