Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Flash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Flash

The Flash

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Ugh... where am I? Wally groaned as he slowly got up. Usually knocking him unconscious took a great effort on the other party's side because of his super fast metabolism and reflexes.

Looking around, the Scarlet Speedster finally realized where he was. "What the hell am I doing in the BatCave?" He looked around frantically, "and where's Linda?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:02 pm

(( OOC: v.v Forgive Dick but Alfred's taking uh... uh nap. SO... yeaaahhh ... >> << ))

Alfred moved into the room. It seemed every time he left another person would come in.

"Master Wallace." Alfred said, bowing his head as he shuffled closer to the fallen speedster.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
The Flash

The Flash

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

"Alfred...?" Wally turned his head to look at the elderly man.

He got up to walk toward the man, still holding his head. It was taking an oddly long time for the headache to pass. "Why am I here? Where's Bats? Dick? Tim? Do I smell cookies? What's happening? Why don't I remember anything? Where's everyone on the JL? The Titans?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Alfred chuckled lightly putting his arms behind him.

"Master Dick and Master Tim are upstairs. Cookies are not being made at the moment but Master Dick has requested them for Midnight. And you've been brought to an Earth that -insert really long explanation about this place because Emily is lazy and doesn't feel like typing all of this.-"
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:23 pm

"Okay, Jeeves - can I call you Jeeves? - I'm usually quick on the uptake, but let me get this straight. This is some alternate dimension where you guys got no heroes so you decided to steal a bunch from my dimension? This is even crazier than Dick when he's drunk," Wally ranted, adding to the effect with over exaggerated hand gestures and facial expressions.

"To top it all off, you gave us friggin' collar that shock us whenever we use our power?!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm

"Alfred." The butler groaned out.

"But I did not do a thing, my employers did. But yes, they is pretty much the gist of it all. And I'm well aware of Master Dick when he's... intoxicated. I'm hoping for my sanity the man stays away from the bottle for now."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Flash groaned. He was separated from Linda on a mission that he doesn't know where he would get home from. He didn't even get to kiss her goodbye before leaving because he doesn't remember anything.

"Do I at least get a room upstairs or am I going to be cooped up in a cave for this entire time?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 pm

"If you follow me, I'll show you to your room, Master Wallace." Alfred just turned and started to walk upstairs.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Deciding to play along by the universal rules this time (the electric collar on his neck might've had something to do with calming his rebelliousness), Wally shrugged and followed Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Flash   Enter Flash Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Flash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Arrival Areas :: Bat Cave (Heroes Only)-
Jump to: