Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pride and prejudice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Pride and prejudice Empty
PostSubject: Pride and prejudice   Pride and prejudice EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:13 am

Jason walked in the garden, he it was the fourth day he was here, and ha had no idea what to do. He didn't want to die nor did he want to choose a side either. He sighed and went to sit on the bench, his hand went to his face, slowly rubbing his temples.

Amanda hadn't seen Jason during the four days he had been here. She didn't know if he had already made up his mind or not, but she wanted to find that out. She sneaked in to the garden, not particulary wanting to get caught by Alfred. That man annoyed her with his brittishness. She luckily spotted the man she wanted to see. She slowly walked to the man. "How's it going?" She brought her hand to tangle in the mans hair. "Have you chosen your side yet?" She asked leaning closer to the mans ear.

Jason tensed, not liking the woman so close to him, her breath was tickling his ear. He pushed her away. "Not yet. Why?"

Amanda smirked. "Then I have a chance." She went to sit next to him. "So what does it take for you to join team villains?" She asked in a seductive tone.

Jason turned his head to look at the woman, shooting her a glare. "I'm not joining the villains." He said in a dark tone as if he was disgusted by even thinking about it.

Superwoman raised her eyebrow. "So you are a hero then? Then what am I even doing talking to you?" She stood up attempting to leave.

Jason looked up at her. "I'm not a hero either!"

Amanda stopped and turned around. "Oh really?! If you hate both sides so baddly you are going to die unfortunately."

Jason closed his lips tightly. "I don't want to choose, and I don't want to die either."

Amanda arched her eyebrow at the man and crossed her arms on her chest. "Then you will just have to choose the lesser evil." She might regret this piece of advice, but it was true.

Jason snorted a laugh. "Yeah right. And which side should I choose then?"

Amanda laughed. "You are asking me?! It's your choise really."

Jason glared at her, ignoring her point. "I don't want to choose."

She tilted her head. "Why not?"

Jason shook her head. "I don't know. I just don't want to."

Amanda narrowed her eyes, looking at Jason. She knew from his file what had happened to him. The wheels in her head started turning, finally seeing the cause of the problem. "You are too proud." She said simply smirking at him.

Jason looked at her. "Excuse me?"

She smirked and sat back down. "You are too proud. You can't have your way so you don't want to choose your side, both of which you detest."

Jason frowned. She was making a good point, he had to admit. He swallowed slowly. "Then what should I do?"

Amanda smirked amused. "Well you either swallow your pride and choose a side or you die. Simple as that." She stood up once again. "I'll give you an offer. If you join villain side you get to go against Batman if you are lucky. And if the Joker gets here I won't stop you from killing him." She smirked again. "I'll leave you to think about that." She turned around to leave the premises. She had laid down the bait, now she had to wait if he would be foolish enough to take it.

Jason watched her in disbelief. That was actually a tempting offer, but he didn't know, it seemed so foolish an offer. When she had left he decided to go back to his room.
Back to top Go down

Pride and prejudice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Gardens-
Jump to: