Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just A Lethal Performance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Just A Lethal Performance Empty
PostSubject: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Dick stared at the letter in his hands. The words almost burned into his retinas. This wasn't possible! Of... Of everyone... Him?

He shut his eyes, leaning his face on his knees.

He was going to die.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Laura decided it would be a good time to check on Dick.

She walked to his room, "Dick, you awake?" She asked as she slowly opened the door, stopping when she saw his head on his knees. Which made her walk in, "You okay?" Laura asked as she slowly closed the door behind her and walked to him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Dick's head throbbed as he moved his head to face Laura.

"I can't see out of my left eye. How bad was it?" His eye had a bandage over it as he tried to disable his true resin for his overall discomfort.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Laura sat down, "I had to stitch it.." She said as she frowned a little bit more, "You were pretty drunk.." She said, before putting her hand on his shoulder. Though she looked down to see a letter in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm

"Ah... Any idea of how I got the injury?" Dick took the letter in his he'd and folded it, dropping it near his feet.

"Don't read it..." Dick whispered moving his one good eye to look at his knees.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:04 pm

"I don't know, but there was a beer can on the ground..So I think your friend, Wally threw it at your face.." She said, before she watched him fold the letter and dropped it.

"Don't read it..."

Her eyes looked back at him, "Are you okay? Other then your hangover?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Dick wasn't exactly sure If he should tell Laura. He had opened up to her, but now he didn't want to leave her alone. She didn't deserve to be alone.

"...Please don't ask." he voice failed to stay strong. It corroded to a weak, almost death like voice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Laura's eyes softened when he asked her not to ask. But he seemed so weak, and with weak tone of his voice, she couldn't help it but really worry.

She bit her lip before she spoke, "What's wrong?" She asked, "Your worrying me.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Dick just made a noise, he really didn't want to disappoint her. He just moved slowly into a laying position with his back Ro Laura. The folded up letter just laid there, asking to be read.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Laura watched how he just laid down, making her feel a little bit hurt.

Though, she looked down and saw the letter. She bent down and got it, unfolding it to read it. Her eyes widened at what she read, making her freeze. She looked at him, "Your..going into a match.." Laura said, but her voice was soft..as if she was now worried.

No...why him?
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Dick responded with a noise, he was used to going our and fighting knowing he might die.. But the absolute knowing? That scared him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. He didn't want to leave her like this. It wasn't right, it wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Laura moved forward and put her hand on his arm, "Don't...think like that..Maybe it won't be a killing match.." She said as she knew this was false hope, but maybe there was going to be matches like that? She just couldn't think that she would lose him so fast, so any kind of hope there was..She was going to take it.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:34 pm

"We were only told death matches, Lu..." He was usually am optimist but there wasn't hope, there wasn't any hope he could live through this. He couldn't kill, he wouldn't.

"I'm so sorry..." He made a pathetic noise, almost sob like.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Laura could feel the tears form when he spoke.

"I'm so sorry..."

She moved closer to him, laying her head on his arm, "It's not your fault...but..maybe...there is a little hope..." She said softly. Before she sighed as she really didn't know what to say. Though she looked down at his arm, "I'm not going to lose you too..So maybe...we can have a little hope? Maybe they just told us only killing so they could scare us.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:09 pm

"Alfred wouldn't lie to us... To me." Dick stiffened, turning to Laura. His visible eye was red as he looked at Laura.

"I'm so sorry." He shut his eyes, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Laura looked at him and saw his eyes was red. She bit her lip as she moved forward and caressed his face, "Stop saying sorry for something that isn't your fault.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Dick moved his hand up to hold her own.

"I don't want you to be alone again, Lu." Dick's hand tightened around her hand as he shut his eyes to memorize the touch. His plans were shot, everything he had been hoping to build was crumbling down into a disgusting depression.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Laura looked at him in the eyes.

"I don't want you to be alone again, Lu."

She froze as she heard those words, feeling the tears fall down her cheeks. She closed her eyes as she leaned forward and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Dick felt something warm and wet against his face. He recognized those soft lips against his own and something wet running down his cheeks. He hadn't ren crying, was she? Dick pressed against the clone's lips, trying to melt into it. Trying to be nothing, nothing but her. Laura wasn't goi to die Saturday like he was.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Laura put her other hand on his other cheek when he kissed her back. She kissed him passionately, as if telling him everything was alright..But he needed to know she was there for him, and how much she cared for him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Dick moved his hands around her neck, cupping her head as he returned the passion. At least he knew if he had to ask, he knew she'd feel the same.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Laura slowly pulled away, letting her lips brush against his. Just letting them catch their breath. She moved back a little to look at him, her eyes staring into his..As if telling him how she was here for him with her eyes, and how she would never leave his side.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Dick felt his one good eye burn as he felt a sudden need to just cry. But he was better than that.

"God, rubbing salt into the wound... But be my last girlfriend?" He asked as he watched her eyes tell him everything he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Laura looked at the bandage when he talked about rubbing salt into his wound.

"But be my last girlfriend?"

Laura's eyes widened as she looked at him in the eyes immediately. She slowly smiled as she nodded, "Yes.." She said softly as she let her hand run through his hair, "I'll be your girlfriend.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:14 pm

"Knew you'd say that." Dick pulled her down into a sorrowful kiss, just light and caste as he could possibly make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Lethal Performance   Just A Lethal Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Lethal Performance
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: Nightwing's Room-
Jump to: