Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk about us..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:19 am

Laura was fast asleep in her position, finding it comfortable and warm how Dick had snuggled against her and held her to him. Her breathing was slow, and if someone would look far away at her..She would look dead due to how softly she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:24 am

Dick slowly stirred, making a humming noise in his throat, protesting his brain from waking. He was comfortable! Once he found there was no rest for the wicked he opened Gus eyes. He gave a soft smile at how Laura looked so completely innocent as she slept. He brought his hand from her waist to move her hair.

"Morning..." He said Ina whisper that could send shivers down anyone's spine in a good way,
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:26 am

"Mmmm..." Laura moaned out when she felt his hand move through her hair..And trying to make her wake up. She moved and buried her face into the pillow, protesting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:34 am

Dick bit his cheek, thinking about non-sexual thoughts as Laurs moaned as he tried waiting her up.

"Come on, Lu..." Dick cooed out into her ear.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:35 am

Laura shivered a little when he cooed in her ear. She groaned, before looking at him, "Morning..." She said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:38 am

Dick gave her a tired, sloppy smile before rest hid head back in the pillow.

"Good morning." He corrected with a bit of mirth in his tone. He felt honestly happy. For the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:39 am

Laura got up and stretched, "How did you sleep?" She asked as she just sat on the bed now.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:40 am

"Soudly. You?" Dick asked, curling and cuddling into her sitting body.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:42 am

"Good..very good.." She said, before she looked at him as he cuddled next to her. And as she looked at him, her thoughts from yesterday came back in her head. Making her blush and look away, not even noticing it was noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:45 am

Dick looked up at Laura's face, insuring why she was blushing.

"Sm I making you uncomfortable? I can move..." Dick said carefully.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:46 am

Laura looked down, before looking back up and shook her head, "N-no..your not making me uncomfortable.." She spoke out softly, surprised he had seen her blushing.

Last edited by X-23 on Thu May 03, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:07 am

"Then why the ever present blush?" Dick was blunt when he just woke up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:12 am

"I..I don't know.." She said as she bit her lip, not knowing what to do, "Maybe..I'm still tired.."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:21 am

Dick hummed in his throat moving his head rest in her thigh as he looked up.

"I slept through cookies?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:25 am

Laura looked down at him, before smiling, "Yup, but it seemed you wanted to just sleep on me." She said as she was teasing him a little.

[[OOC Okay, going back to bed, will be up at 1 or 2..Whichever one my grandmother decides to wake me up. <3]]
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:30 am

Dick's cheeks turned a bit red at the thought but he smiled while shutting his eyes, "Half asleep me has better ideas than awake me."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

"W-what?" She asked as she was caught off guard. She really hadn't expected that answer.
Though her cheeks went a bit redder.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:13 am

"You're a great cuddler. Nothing wrong with that." Dick offered noticing the blush.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:25 am

"I Know.." She said as she looked away. She could tell he could see her blushing. Which made her blush more.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:30 am

"You don't have to blush y'know. I know I'm completely awesome that it causes insane amount of blushing but it's okay not to blush." Dick moved his hand to caress Laura's cheeks.

"Though if you stopped blushing I wouldn't be sure if you'd be responding."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:35 am

"I-I can't really help it.." She said, before looking down at him when he caressed her cheek..

Due to Alfred and I's little talk..
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:39 am

Dick removed his hand. He sat up, giving another stretch.

"Mhrgn." He groaned out, poppin his shoulder.

"Well then I need to spend more with you to break that habit."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:46 am

Laura watched him sit up and stretched.

"Well then I need to spend more time with you to break that habit."

Laura bit her lip, wondering why he couldn't see the hints that she liked him..And it was rare for her to just automatically like someone..Especially like this.

"Why can't you get the hint?" She asked, seeing him look over at her. She then leaned forward and kissed him softly, before pulling away to look at him in the eyes, "I like you.."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:51 am

Now it was Dick's turn blush. He want exactly sure what to do. Laura liked him? He felt his heart thud a bit louder. He leaned forward, brushing his lips again hers before planting them. After a moment he brought head back.

"Hmm that's a relief." Dick moved his hand to wrap around Laura's own. He was awake last night for the most part. He had actually fell asleep but he heard what Alfred had said. He knew she knew about his feelings.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:55 am

Laura looked at him, seeing him blush, which made her smile a little. She then watched him lean forward and felt his lips against hers. She kissed him back when he kissed her..

She looked at him and gladly took his hand, smiling at him, "Alfred..and I spoke last night..and what we spoke about, really made me think..I was sleeping last night, but before I went to sleep..I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation..and I..I couldn't just keep them to myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A talk about us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk about us..   A talk about us.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A talk about us..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: Nightwing's Room-
Jump to: