Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]   Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:59 am

Laura listened to him once he spoke again, smiling a little that he was able to break out of the people's clutches. She looked away.

"That had been their real plan. A weapon for them to control."

"Weapon"

That word sent shivers down her spine, but she looked back at him and listened even more, seeing how similar they were in some states. And she was surprised he had opened up to her..Even she knew it took a lot of courage and trust to tell that to people..

"What about you? Who were you cloned from?"

Laura knew that question would come, which made her get up so she could meet him in eye level.

"I'm clone of Wolverine, a weapon that this organization called S.H.E.I.L.D, who wanted to control him by erasing his memories. But, he escaped and turned against them.." She said as she sighed as she needed to start her story..

"And when I was little, I was selected be in an experiment. A experiment to be the deadliest weapon, a killing monster. Due to they had his DNA. And when I was born, they put the DNA in me and started their work. And when I grew a little bit older I grew claws and they automatically coated the Adamantium onto my bones. And I was five at the time..they did that to a five year old.." She sighed as she got ready to explain more of her past.

"When I continued to grow up, they put me through dangerous training sessions..And if I did something wrong, or refused to do something..I got tortured until I did it..Though, when I got older..I refused a bit more, making the torture worse..To where they hired a woman to teach me how to behave right..And she did all she could to make me break and just feel the most awful pain ever.." She said as she looked at Kon.

"But, when I continued to refuse, they decided to take more control. By creating this trigger scent. The scent was either gas, or liquid. And if I smelled it, I would black out, not knowing what I was doing. And killed people who had the smell on them, and didn't stop until everyone who had the scent on them...was dead.." She said as her fists tightened, "I was a killing machine. And they used it against me."

She said as she just stopped, not wanting to go into the story of her mother, "And..I escaped when I turned fifth-teen." She said, ending her little story. As her eyes stayed glued to his.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]   Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Kon listened to her words, understanding in his eyes. Before him was a person just like him. A clone made to be a weapon for the use of others. He felt a little sorry for this Wolverine who had been a weapon also, but at least he managed to break free. As she began her own story, Kon felt many emotions fly through him. Anger at these people called Sheild to do such things to a person. Sorrow for the girl he had just met who was like him but also different who had to experience such hardships, and a little bit of unease at words that made him remember parts of himself he hated.

Her story was a little similar but very different from his own. She grew as a person should unlike he and was put through so many hardships to become the weapon they wanted. A simple child. How could anyone do that? The Boy of Steel felt his hands clench at his sides, filled with the urge to find this Sheild and punch some faces.

At the words trigger scent, Kon felt himself stiffen as memories of something similar filled him. He hurt his friends, hurt Tim, because of Luther's trigger words he had to control the clone. It was the biggest thing he ever regretted. The very thing that made him ask God why he was created, why he was there. Kon snapped out of his thoughts as Laura told of her escape.

The hybrid gave a stiff nod before letting out a tony smile. "Glad you go tout of there." he said honestly. Because he was. No one should be forced to be a weapon. To do things beyond their control. "So you actually had a somewhat childhood?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "I turned from a cell to a sixteen year old in about a week. Then was liberated." There was another in their differences. He was almost curious what it was like to grow from a child and then up. "Technically, I guess I'm about six or seven years old I think?" He wasn't entirely sure. Though there was the fact he died and was resurrected which took a thousand years. And the time travel back to the twenty-first century... Well he really just wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]   Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Laura looked at him and nodded at him, "So am I." She said as she was glad she got out of it.

She looked at him and nodded, "Another thing different..You were made scientifically, and I was born from a person." She said, before looking down.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]   Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:35 pm

"Another thing different..You were made scientifically, and I was born from a person."

Kon felt himself stiffen a bit, biting his bottom lip. She was actually born, instead of made in a tube. That- it seemed to him that that made her more of a person. Something he was always insecure about. After all, how many of the being he interacted with, worked with, saw him as a clone? Not a person, a clone. Sure he had his own identity, his own name and personality, but that didn't change what he was.

"So you have a mom?" he asked, trying not to think of his insecure thoughts about his identity as a person. I wonder what that's like. he thought to himself. He didn't really have parents. Though technically Superman was his father. As well as Luther.... It was weird to think of having two fathers. That wasn't naturally biologically possible. But then again, he wasn't natural....
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]   Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:40 pm

"So you have a mom?"

Laura froze when he asked her that question..She didn't look at him, and didn't want to now. She didn't know he would ask her that question, and she wasn't prepared to tell him about her mother..The only reason she told Dick about her mother was because he opened up to her. Though Kon opened up to her, but that was because she brought up being a clone. They hadn't talked about family.

And now she was in a situation where she wasn't sure on how to respond. Should she tell him, or not? Should she just stay there and avoid the subject, or walk off?

Her eyes stayed glued to the floor before she just got up, "I'll talk to you later, Kon.." She said as she walked off, finding it easier to just walk.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]   Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Blue eyes blinked as he watched the fellow clone freeze before him. What was wrong? Did I say something I shouldn't? he could't be sure. He only asked about her mother. He was curious since he didn't have one. Well there's Ma Kent. But it's not quite the same. he thought as silence took hold of them.

Kon just stood silently, almost like a statue as he awaited for something to be said. Laura wasn't even looking at him now, but at the floor. It was all confusing.

"I'll talk to you later, Kon.."

And then she just walked off. The Kryptonian hybrid stood there confused before he turned to watch her leave. What was that about? With furrowed brows, Kon looked about before sighing. He didn't really want to be in the room anymore. Maybe outside will provide a better place to clear my mind. he thought as he too left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]   Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindred Spirits [Tag X-23]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Entertainment Room-
Jump to: