Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:26 pm

He looked at her. "Correct."
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Lia just blinked at the man, clearly just soaking up the sight of him. Something was bothering her and she couldn't figure out what. Her hair would stand up on its end, like static electricity was flowing in the room.

"...Are you an assassin?" She asked, looking into the teal eyes across from her, something about the way he acted gave her the information but she wasn't sure. The Bat-Family didn't kill.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:33 pm

He felt like laughing at her question, but instead just smiled. "In a way. I kill villains."
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:35 pm

"Just villains?" Lia's interest was perked. Bats didn't kill, so this man could not have had an alliance with the Bat-family any longer. She was curious as to a why, but she'd keep that to herself for now.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:46 pm

He nodded. "Villains, evildoers, bad persons, rotten apples. Doesn't that make the world a better place?" HE asked walking closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:58 pm

"Better then sending the evil to sit in lavish rooms with three square meals per day." Lia added her own thoughts. She knew the honor of killing men and women that deserved death.

"Death is the only finality that... evil should take?" Lia questioned her last words, unsure if she had stated them correctly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:02 pm

He let the right side of his mouth crawl up in a sort of smile. He understood what she meant. "A girl to my liking. So you kill bad people aswell?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:10 pm

"Sometimes, I am an undercover operative in the Golden Dragon. Timothy has a file on me if I am aware of that thought." Lia stated, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"Sometimes I do things I am not proud of, but I do them so others do not have to endure a fate as I have. I would rather kill an innocent than make a child do the deed. No child should have to murder for pay to live."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

He arched his eyebrow questioningly. She didn't know english that well so it might be just that. "You mean you kill innocent people too? Or do you mean you rather kill so other people don't have to dirty their hands?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:17 pm

"While undercover I was force to do things that would not bring honor to my family. I have killed innocents, only if there was no other option. I do not take joy in it either, they haunt me." Lia concluded her statement folding her arms and looking away from Jason. She was not honorable, she was scum.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:22 pm

He nodded in understanding. He walked to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "We have all done things we are not proud of. But you just have to keep going, sooner or later you will do something that will make it allright."
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:24 pm

"Nothing can right the wrong of killing an innocent." Lia said, closing her eyes letting the man touch her shoulder.

"I try to leak information so the Bat people can get there before I have time. Which is why I find it obvious you are not like them. Things would be simpler if Batman and his... family just killed Joker and the others. No more loss of life. No more honor to be taken from families."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:32 pm

He smirked. "Funny, that is exactly what I have been trying to tell Batman for years now." He removed his hand from her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm

"Batman is dense. I prefer talking to Timothy or Nightwing. Dick is too happy for me sometimes, I have wanted on many an occasion to punch that smile off his face. Though, Timothy is like the voice of reason." Lia opened her amber colored eyes to look at the teal ones that looked down at her.

"They confuse me with their dynamic."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:44 pm

He narrowed his eyes when the conversation turned towards Tim and Dick. He really didn't want to talk about them. He sighed. "Do me a favour. Either change the topic to something else or shut up. I really don't want to talk about Tim and the others." He said mildly annoyed, trying to hold back his anger.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm

"Black sheep of the family?" Lia asked raising an eyebrow. It would explain everything thus far.

"And we do not have to if it bothers you. Though, I would like to hear... more about... -hn- you?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"I like to think of myself as a pioneer than a black sheep." He then narrowed his eyes again. "And I really don't want to talk about it." He said shortly, walking past her, leaving her behind. He didn't want to talk about his past with the bat family. It would only stir up bad memories, and those memories would only make him more angry. He prefered to stay clear headed right now, he would have to think of something to get out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Lia turned her head to follow Jason's body.

"You cannot run from them forever. Especially with him being here." Lia stated, knowing Nightwing would try to do a huge family get together with him. She turned her head forward looking down at the ground. Something in the pit of her stomach churned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:11 pm

He didn't turn to look back at her as he kept walking. "I can try." He picked up pace, walking faster away from the woman who he clearly was trying to get away from.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:13 pm

"I'll see you again, Jason." Lia concluded their conversation moving away from him. She disappeared soon after.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:16 pm

He looked over his shoulder, relieved to get the woman off his back. What was with women and trying to fix damaged souls, he had no clue. He then continued walking towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)   Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy thoughts (tag. any family member would be nice, but anyone really ^^)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2