Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money Empty
PostSubject: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Dick lead Laura into the room, trying his best to go the unknown ways. He didn't want to run into any one else while he was shirtless, they might think him to be inappropriate! Not that he honestly cared all that much. This wouldn't be as bad as when they walked in on him and Kory having a quickie in a closet. Wasn't the brightest idea but damn.

"All right! This is it!" He puffed out his chest, proudly displaying the room. They had a set up in one corner that held a line without a safety net, some balance beams, a large pole that held wires with two hopes around them and another contraption. That was his little play area in the training room which he lead Laura right to.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Laura walked with him to the training room.

Her eyes widened when she saw what the training room looked liked, "Wow.." She said as she was amazed at the size, before she saw the little area that looked like a circus, "Let me guess..that's your area." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm

"Of course, well it's mine fully. No one else could quite learn how to use the equipment." Dick chirped out moving to his area. He stood in front of most of them before looking over as Laura, "Should I explain why you should never attempt this?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Laura looked at him and nodded, "Explain away." She said as she smiled, ready to be taught something.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

"Because it's dangerous." That was all he said before taking a step back, "Stay right here, I have to change. Can't exactly do this in skinny jeans." He chuckled out disappearing into some random door in the room to change into something that would allow him to move like he needed to.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Laura laughed, liking how he pointed the obvious. She then sat down and waited for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Dick came back in some pants that were akin to tights. They hugged his every curve as he waved to Laura.

"All right. I've been working with these... contraptions for a long time. Not even going to let you in on -how- long." He chuckled before pulling himself on a balance beam. His legs straddled the beam as he pushed his arms causing his body to flip into the air. He tightened his legs to his chest before landing in a handstand on the beam. He adjusted his hand to push himself off once more, doing a back flip before landing feet first.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Laura's eyes widened when she watched him do his trick, smiling as she watched him land on his feet, "That was awesome." She said as her smile widened.

Though she then suddenly realized how she was laughing and smile, making her freeze, and how they had kissed early..She had put her guard down. She kept the smile on, but she didn't want to smile..She couldn't just let another person into her life..not her dangerous life.

Laura looked down, "I have to go..I'm suddenly not feeling good.." She said as she turned around and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Dick flipped off the beam, looking up. He had heard what she said as she started to retreat. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Okay... I'll see you later?" He asked to no one in particular. He just flipped on to the hanger and continued to work out. She wanted to be alone and he'd let her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money   I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Just a Circus Brat with Money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Training Sector-
Jump to: