Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Laura looked at him, before looking down as she touched the scar on his chest, "I can tell you've been through a lot..And I don't like seeing so many scars on someone..But I don't usually over react..and if the person doesn't bring it up..I don't mention it..or talk about it.." She said as she pulled her hand back and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Dick shivered as her hand traced along one of his more traumatic scars. He grabbed her hand and kept it there. "If you're curious I can tell you a story behind most of them. But let's not rain on our happy filling day." He paused before smiling. He'd explain that scar on a later date if she cared enough to know.

"My first language isn't English, sometimes I'll mix up words. Just correct me if that happens, alright?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Laura froze a little when he kept her hand on his chest. She looked up at him as she nodded at him, smiling, "Only tell me when you feel you can. I'm not going to force you talk about it. Tell me when you think it's the right time to." She said as she wanted him to be ready to tell her when the time came.

Laura was quiet until he decided to speak about his language, "Okay, and what is your main language?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Dick's cheeks tinted a redder hues but he spoke, "Tomani. I come from a family of Gypsies." Dick almost wanted to smack himself in the face. He probably just sounded more like a freak.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Laura was a little impressed..She had never heard of that language, and him coming from a family of Gypsies caught her interest, "I never heard of that language, but it's impressive you know another language." She said as she was starting to forget about her hand that was still on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 pm

"I'm fluent in 17 different languages. And Romani is only a spoken language, there isn't much documentation of it. I would have been surprised if you had known." Dick gave her a genuine smile.

"Now it's your turn, fess up something."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:02 am

Laura laughed softly, before freezing as he told her to fess up to something. She tilted her head up, "Um..one of my friends is a vampire?" She said as she looked at him, "I..don't really have a lot of things to confess."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 am

Dick just blinked at the vampire statement.

"Oh come on I'm sure a girl like you if full of surprises!" he looked at her with his begging blue eyes. He enjoyed a good story or two.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 am

Laura's eyes widened when he almost begged for her to confess something. She thought about, before remembering how she wanted a puppy, "I've always wanted a puppy.." She said as she wanted to instantly slap herself..That was probably the dumbest thing to confess.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 am

Dick blinked, before thinking.

"I had a dog once. A German Shepard named Ace, she was a great dog... Though Zitka. She was the greatest pet ever! No other mine year old could say they had an elephant as a pet."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 am

Laura looked at him in shock, "You had a pet Elephant?" She asked, before laughing softly, "But..yeah..I had a puppy before, but the scientists took it away..And they banned animals from the lab.." She said as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

"I'm the circus brat, remember?" Dick chuckled before having a thought.

"We'll get you a puppy. No one should never have a puppy!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 am

Laura laughed when he called himself a brat. Though she suddenly looked straight at him when he mentioned getting her a puppy, "What?" She asked as she was surprised he said that.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 am

"What? We can get you a puppy. I can ask Alfred if he can pick one up for you. He's a really big perfectionist but he lives to please." Dick said leaning forward a bit, challenging her, "Unless you don't want a puppy?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:27 am

Laura looked at him in shock, before she made the shock expression go away. She then watched him lean forward and knew he was challenging her.

"Unless you don't want a puppy?"

She leaned forward, challenging him back, "I didn't say I didn't want you to do that..now did I?" She asked as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 am

Dick moved in a b more staring at her bright green eyes, "Are you accepting my puppy challange?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:30 am

Laura leaned in closer as her eyes stared into his blue eyes, "Maybe.." She said as her smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 am

Dick Wanted to wipe that smirk off her face. He moved his face a bit closer finding his eyes shutting as he kissed her. He hadn't even realized he had acted in such a way even though it felt completely natural to him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am

Laura's eyes widened when she suddenly felt his lips on hers. And before thinking, she closed her eyes and kissed back..Not really realizing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

Dick's hand moved to cup her head as he kept the kiss going. He paused and removed himself the moment he realized what he had done. His cheeks were red as he stuttered out an apology. In Romani.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 am

Laura let him continue the kiss, before she also realized the same time he did. She pulled back the moment he did, looking away as she bit her lip as a light red tint formed on her cheeks. She then looked up at him, hearing him speak in another language, guessing it was a apology.

"I-It's okay..." She said as she looked away once again, not knowing what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 am

Dick face seemed to turn redder once he realized he was speaking the wrong language, "I'm sorry, I do not have a clue as to what came over me. I'm so sorry I... I..." Dick couldn't do the right words to say to make this better.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 am

Laura looked at him, watching him react to what had just happened. Which made her blush a little bit more, she then grabbed his wrist, "It's okay..am I freaking out and kicking you out? No..it was...it was actually nice." She said as she smiled at him as the blush was starting to get noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 am

Dick took a breath, "So... You didn't... Mind it?" he fished for some logic in her reasoning. They had just met yet she was okay with it? He was really okay with it, more so. He wished it could happen again. But it seemed almost odd that someone as guarded as her would let him in like that.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 am

"N-no.." She said as she looked away to hide her blushing cheeks. She could feel them getting warmer. And to top it off, she didn't know why she enjoyed the kiss..They just met, and she was already kissing him..but she didn't want to push him away..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Infirmary-
Jump to: