Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Laura walked into the mansion after she was showed her room. She still wasn't happy that she had to pick a side..Hell she was pissed, she had never wanted to choose a side for..It was always the missions she wanted to help with..though she would only help Wolverine, Gambit, and Jubilee..So maybe she was a hero?

No..your not a hero, and your not a villain..Your just fighting for the heroes..

She spoke to herself in her head as she walked to one of the windows and stared out of it. Resisting the urge to just try to escape..
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Dick stretched as he walked into the room. He had changed out of his Nightwing suit into a normal pair of black skinny jeans, skinny because he loves to show off his perfect ass. (Not that he'd tell anyone that aloud.) He also wore a black tee-shirt with his mentor's logo on the front of it.

He didn't exactly know why he was here, maybe he was really checking if this place had been a true replica to his own. (Everything seemed to be exactly where he remembered it.) Though something was different. There was a girl in the Living Room. He hadn't seen a woman in the house since Selina, not that he minded much but this girl blew Selina out of the water.

"Hey!" Dick said in a cheery voice, giving a small wave at the woman. He walked towards her hoping to engage in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Laura was lost in her own thought when the man suddenly spoke, making her jump as she turned around to look at him. She stood there, "Um..hi..?" She said, confused by how he seemed so cheerful to see her. Though she knew she couldn't attack due to he was another hero..Which made her calm down. Though she took a good look a his face, seeing he didn't look familiar. And since he didn't look familiar, and the place she was in didn't look familiar..her thoughts came again..

"Are you..from the universe that this place is based off of?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Dick gave a large smile as she talked to him. It didn't take a genius to see she felt uncomfortable.

"Yup, this is where I grew up for the most part. This... is the Wayne Manor. It's what I used to call home." Dick explained before running his fingers through his hair, looking for words to say.

"How are you liking it here? Besides the obvious death fights and what not."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Laura's eyes widened a little.

Did he just say he lived in this place?

He actually grew up in this place? She then got the shocked look off of her face when he asked her his question, "I like the place..It's very..big..reminds me kind of a place someone I know lives in..But other then that..I don't really like it here." She said as she shrugged a little, "I'm not really a villain..or a hero.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Dick chuckled at the face she made when he said he lived here.

"Yeah, I've lived in this house since I was nine. It's... kind of like a Palace you could say. There's lot of hidden passages and things like that. It's great fortress." Dick used his hands as he talked.

"I'm not really a villain..or a hero..."

"Doesn't matter." He chirped out, living up to his old nickname, "As long as you're not hurting or killing anyone in here I'm fine. Dunno about the others... but you chose this path. Remember that. You'll find you have more hero in you than you'd think." Dick paused before gasping out.

"Oh, geez. I totally forgot to introduce myself. The name's Richard Grayson Wayne. People call me Dick for short."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 pm

"Doesn't matter. As long as you're not hurting or killing anyone in here I'm fine."

She looked at him when he spoke, getting surprised at his little speech..He knew what he was talking about, and it sort of impressed her. She then spoke, "I won't attack anyone..as long as I don't feel threatened..I'm fine."

Laura turned around fully when he introduced himself, "Laura, Laura Kinney.." She said as she refused to kind of say her other name.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Dick nodded in understanding.

"Nice to meet you!" Dick walked over to a plush looking couch before sat just sat on it. He leaned almost falling into its comfortableness.

""but yeah, when I lived her only three people lived in the entire thing. Guess it was a bit whelming when you're nine." He chuckled out, letting his body just soak into the couch.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Laura watched him sit on the couch, nodding to him. She then watched him talk about how there wasn't a lot of people when he lived here..Kind of getting a little jealous that he lived in such a great place..While she grew up in a lab.

Though she pushed those thoughts out of her head fast, "It's over whelming when your twenty.." She said, making a small joke.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

"I guess. I was always used to large crowds of people before I came here... seemed really depressing and lonely once I came." Dick sobered up a bit, pulling his knees to his chest as he messed around with his hands. All too familiar scenes of a certain circus act flew through his mind. He squeezed his eyes shut, pushing the memory to some decaying area of his mind.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Laura looked at him as she watched him curl up. She felt sorry to see that he suddenly went sad. She bit her lip as she decided to say something, "I was always use to be alone.." Laura said, before she shrugged, walking to him as she put her hand on his shoulder..Feeling that she needed to comfort him, "Come on, don't get down now."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 pm

"I used to be alone, before I came here. I... I guess I can kind of get you." Dick pushed his head back and looked up at Laura who was looking down at him.

"Now, wanna tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Laura looked at him as she sat down on the couch, "What do you wanna know?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Dick blinked, "Uhm... whatever you're willing to tell me. I'll tell you something for every something you tell me? How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 pm

"That sounds good..but..ask me a question..I don't know where to start..Not really use to people wanting to know about me." She said as she leaned back and brought her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 pm

"Well... have any abilities or are you just human like me?" Dick asked, blinking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm

"I have Superhumanly Acute Senses and claws in my knuckles and in my feet..They are coated with Adamantium." She said as she looked down at her knuckles, "I would show you..but..I rather not get shocked.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:27 pm

"Adama-whoda-whatinem?" Dick asked, clearly confused. He had no idea what that meant, but it had to be pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm

"Adamantium..a metal in my universe that can cut through anything..and it's hard to cute through it..Very hard." She said as she prepared herself to be shocked, letting her claws come out fast, wincing hard when the collar shocked her. She let him look at her claws, before retracting them.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Dick jumped when the claw came out only to gasp when she was shocked as her claws flew back into her hand. Her hand was bleeding.

"S-shit! Are you okay? Why'd you do that I coulda taken your word for it!" Dick pulled off his shirt and wrapped it around her hands.

"D-do you need a doctor? A hospital? I know how to make stitches!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Laura jumped when Dick started to freak out, her eyes wide as he wrapped took off his shirt and wrapped it around her fist. Though she winced when she kept getting shocked, due to she had forgotten that her body healed herself after..Her eyes narrowed, "J-just..bring me to a place that the collar turns off or something..so my body can heal.." She groaned, trying to ignore the shocking.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Dick vaulted over the couch picking up the girl before quickly, as fast as he could without getting shocked, to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around   Exploring around Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: