Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolverine's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolverine's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Logan groaned as he placed a hand on his head and slowly say up. He felt his mask on, but he pushed it off his face and rubbed his head.

He smelt the scent of a wet cave, before he opened his eyes. He saw he was in fact in a cave...

That had a giant computer...

"The hell...?" He asked, no one in particular, as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Alfred walked down the steps making his way to the new arrival. If seemed people were coming like flies.

"Welcome, Master Howlett. I assume you're feeling a bit under the usual?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Logan turned to see a guy dressed as a butler.

"Uh, yeah... Where the hell am I? And how'd you know my name?" He asked, walking over to him.

Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm

"I know all of the people that will be sent to the heroes section of this world. And *insert long explanation of this world*."

Alfred folded his hands behind his back, giving a nod.

"Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"... Just a few..." Logan stated.

"But, let me see if I got it: Basically, your bosses, brought different heroes and villains from different universes here to fight just because their heroes are dead and they're bored? What makes them think they have the right to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 pm

"Something like that, Master Howlett. But, not entirely correct." Alfred hushed himself before speaking once more.

"Who says we have a right to anything? They hold your death in their hands, that is enough incentive to make anything rightful."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Logan scoffed. "What ever." He said, annoyed. He wanted to slash the collar off his neck and be done with it.

"Who else is here?" He asked, wanting to make sure his own weren't trapped in what looks like to be a new hell hole.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 pm

"Dick Grayson Wayne, Timothy Drake Wayne, Conner Kent, Kara Zor-El, Laura Kinney and Selina Kyle." Alfred answered promptly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Logan didn't recognize any of those names, until the last one. "Laura?" He asked, with his eyes wide.

"Damn it..." He cursed, knowing she was usually too fast to be caught.

Then again, so am I...
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:21 pm

"I am afraid, sir, that she is here. Though she shall be taken care of as will you. You have training areas and leisure areas if either helps your fancy. If you do end up lost feel free to ask Nightwing, Richard, or Red Robin, Tim, for directions. They know the Manor like the back of there hands. Of course, only if I am unavailable... now, would you like me to show you to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Logan looked at him for a moment, before nodding. "Yeah, sure..." He said, before following him.

"By the way, didn't catch your name." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:28 pm

"My name is Alfred. Alfred Pennyworth. I will be servicing as a Protector to all of you. If you need anything just call for me. I tend to be able to be in multiple places as once." Alfred chuckled lightly, an inside joke that Logan would not understand.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Logan looked at him when he chuckled. "...Right..." He said, not getting the joke.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Alfred sighed, "Almost as bad as Master Bruce himself." He turned gesturing for the man to follow him, "I'll show you to your room."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow, before following him. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine's Arrival   Wolverine's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverine's Arrival
Page 1 of 1