Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) Empty
PostSubject: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Amanda headed from the purgatory to the helicopter pad. She saw the new villains there. She smirked. At least this time she wouldn't have to fight for new recruits.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

(OOC: NIINA YOU NEED TO REFRESH MIBBITS IT WAS AN EVIL RAPE FROG AND KICKED EVERYONE OFF!!!!)

Harley yawned as she stepped out of the helicopter. "Where the hell am I?" She looked around seeing a woman with long black hair.

---

Pietro hopped out of the helicopter and looks around. "What is going on here?" He looked around and spotted what looked like the old Brotherhood house.
Back to top Go down
White Rabbit

White Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Jaina walked out of the helicopter, fixing her outfit as she got off. Her eyes looked around, "Where am I?" She asked as she crossed her arms, before recognizing Harley Quinn.

Ooo Joker's old girlfriend is here..This will be quite interesting.

Jaina giggled to herself, before looking at the woman with black hair, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm

She smirked. "You may call me Superwoman. You have been brought to this Earth to fight against heroes." She explained shortly. "Oh! By the way." She tapped the colar around her neck. "This little thing reacts to any power usage and shocks you. Try to remove it and it shocks you."

OOC: You can reply to me. Mibbit won't let my awsomness in, so I'm going to bed now. I will reply back when I wake up.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:00 pm

(OOC: Aww ok have a good sleep)

Pietro raised an eyebrow at the three beautiful woman around him.

As he listened to the woman with the dark hair. He touched his collar. He hated the idea of not being able to use his powers. He loved them. He hated slowing down for anything.

---

Harley scowled. She didn't have powers in the classic sense but she was stronger faster and more limber then even the greatest athletes in the world.

She glanced around. She saw some white haired girl with stupid bunny ears on her head.

"Who are you supposed to be? Some Playboy bunny reject that still wants to get in?" She smirked at the girl sarcastically. She knew she was tougher the this bit of fluff.
Back to top Go down
White Rabbit

White Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Jaina didn't like that they had to have a collar on, but she shook it away, knowing she wouldn't let it shock her. Her eyes then looked at Harley when she spoke to her, making her smirk, "Joker's new girl..And I just can't believe you left him..He is such a joker..and great in bed." She giggled as she flipped her hair.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 am

She rolled her eyes to the two women. "Before the two of you get into a bitch fight over a man, I would ask you to follow me to the mansion where you all will be staying. And a helpfull tip to you two. Go to the training area to have your fight. It will be less 'shocking' that way." She chuceled as she started to lead the group towards the Brotherhood mansion.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 am

Pietro raised an eyebrow. He wouldn't mind watching a girl fight between these two.

---

Harley nodded. "I'll remember that." She turned to the white haired girl. "But you need to remember bunny." She walked over to her. "You." She pointed to the girl. "Are my replacement." She pointed to herself. "And remember this as well." She grabbed Jaina's face and pinched her lips together. "Don't fuck with the original." She hissed out and pushed the girl away. She then turned and walked over to the dark haired woman and turned back and smirked at the girl she just hit and stuck her tongue out.

(OOC: a cookie to anyone who can tell me were Harley's last line came from. X3 sorry about earlier chels. a)

---

Pietro almost laughed when the girl with red and blue hair pushed the bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Jaina glared at Harley as she tore her face away from her, before stumbling back when she pushed her. She rolled her eyes, ignoring the girl as she didn't bother her. Though she didn't like that the man with the white hair was trying not to laugh at her.

---
Suddenly another helicopter came, and when it landed, two women came out. One with black hair, and one who looked like a cheetah with red hair.

---
Barbara(Cheetah) walked out as she smirked at the two girls, "Mrow, I saw a little catfight going on." She said as she smirked and wagged her tail a little, "I can't believe we're already fighting against each other as villains." She laughed a little as she was quite amused.

---
Carol(Star Sapphire) walked out as she just smirked when Cheetah talked to the two girls, but decided to ignore them as she looked at the other woman with black hair, "Are you in charge here?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm

She greeted the two women. "I am. You may call me Superwoman." She then explained again what this place was and why they were here. "Any questions, or should we continue our way back to the Brotherhood mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow and smirked. He was not about to complain but what was with all the smoking hot crazy woman here. It was awesome and terrifying all at the same time.

"The Brotherhood house sounds good to me." He told them.

---

"Not fighting Bar." Harley told her grinning. "Just making sure the new girl know who not to mess with." She looked at Superwoman. "Going to the house sounds fun." She grinned

She skipped over to the two new arrivals grinning. She wrapped her arms around their necks. "So.... How are you lovely ladies doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Carol nodded at Superwoman, "I'm Star Sapphire, pleased to meet you." She said as she smiled, before listening to what was going on, "Well that seems interesting, looking forward to winning."

---
Barbara looked at Harley and laughed, "You've gotten quite the little attitude now, Harley." She said as she remembered when she use to be all happy and not know how to fight all that good. She then looked at her with a serious face, "Just do not call me Bar, but refer to me as Cheetah when I'm around people I do not know." She said, needing Harley to understand that.

Though she looked at the white haired man who was checking them out, "You enjoying the view?" She purred out, smirking.

---
White Rabbit got annoyed as she just looked away, not liking how she was being outcasted already. She looked at Superwoman, "Brotherhood sounds fine.." She said low.

---
Carol had looked at the white haired boy when she heard Cheetah talk to him, "Well what do you expect Cheetah, look at what we are wearing and not wearing..We can catch eyes." She said as she smiled, before looking at Superwoman, "I'm ready to go if the others are.

---
"I'm ready, I'm just waiting for the orders to go." Cheetah purred out.

Last edited by Cheetah on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 pm

She smirked. "Follow me then ladies.... and man." She said as she led them out of the heli pad towards the car that was taking them to the Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Pietro smirked at the woman. "Ladies I am most definitely enjoying the view, but I'm smart enough not to do something stupid about what I see." He smirked as he followed all the woman. He enjoyed watching their asses move.

--

Harley kept her arms around Cheetahs shoulders and smiled. "Ok. Can I call you Che then?" She giggled lightly as she walked looking ridiculous as she kept her arms around Cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)   You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain) Empty

Back to top Go down

You my fine friends are my new recruits (tag: every villain)
Page 1 of 1