Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Gar was laying on the couch in the living room. He knew it was Tim's birthday but didn't want to disturb him if he was having private time with Conner.

He was still trying to think of a good gift to get the third boy wonder. What did you get the guy who has everything? The only thing Tim hadn't had for a long time was someone to share his life with but he had that now. He would just have to ask and then get it for him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Tim shoved his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he walked around. He knew what today was, he kept his lips in a line. 21, he was 21 years old today. A day that his father probably would have taken him out drinking.

It was a day his father never got to live to see.

He huffed, pulling himself back together. He didn't feel, nor want to actually, see Bruce or Conner or anyone really. He took the back ways to get to every part of the house knowing no one would see him.

A few steps into the living room he noticed his fatal mistake. No one was really ever in the room. And Garfield was just too unpredictable sometimes, well not really but sometimes the green skinned guy just threw him for a loop. Maybe if he stayed silent he could shuffle away quickly. The guy was on the couch, not like he'd be able to see him.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Gar too a breath through his nose. Tim. His head popped up "Tim?" He smiled and moved over the back of the couch and smiled. "Hey birthday boy. Happy 21st. Now tell me Red, what can I get the guy who has everything?" He gave a smile.

Beast Boy cocked his head. Tim didn't look as happy as Gar thought he should for a guy turning 21. "You ready to go out and have some fun dude? I can go get Conner and we can all go out and have some real fun?" He suggested hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Tim stiffened slightly, not enough for the green skinned guy to notice but enough to make his body feel a bit secure to itself.

"Uh... nothing, really I'm fine. Well, maybe getting us -home-" That seemed like the proper answer right?, "Home is about the only thing I want... but there's nothing we can do about it." Maybe revive Nightwing and then have the Renegade bird free them? Like hell that would work. Only a .0346778% chance of that happening.

"You ready to go out and have some fun dude? I can go get Conner and we can all go out and have some real fun?"

Tim's stomach did a flip, he felt a little nauseated at the comment. In his place Dick would've taken him out, partied with him. The guy was dead. Everyone that promised to spend anytime with him died. ...Maybe being with Conner wasn't for the best, maybe he could just slip away, more somewhere where he couldn't have anyone hurt because of himself.

"No... No I..." I what?, "I'm not ready to go out. We can have fun here, BB. We're here as slaves and prisoners. They want us to treat this place like home... but it's not. It will never be." Tim swallowed the lump in his throat as he tried, throwing his emotions into a box while he let his intellect take control.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Gar scrunched his eyes up at Tim's reaction to his 21st birthday. "Dude I know this isn't home. But life doesn't stop just because of some people want to hurt and control us. I was just thinking that you should celebrate making it to 21. As a crime fighter that's been doing this since you were a kid that's a big thing. I was just thinking that you should do something to mark the event." He shrugged.

"Maybe we should have a drink to sort of shove it in the bad guys faces that they can't keep us down." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Tim scowled in response. He hated when BB was like this. Dick was better equipped for the green skinned hero than he was, especially right now.

"I don't drink." Tim stated, flatly while he composed his features. He wouldn't let the guy know he was emotionally termoiled at the moment. He kept his face as clean as possible, only Dick or Bruce would be able to understand him.

And of course one of them was dead and the other couldn't even stand to be in the same room with him it seemed. So, mulling along in the day would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Beast Boy grimaced slightly at Tim's dismissible of drinking. He didn't drink either but he did have one drink when he turned 21. "Well maybe I can go to the kitchen and get us a cake or pie we could share. We should splurge on something for your birthday." He stood and walked over to Tim.

"Come on having some sugar would be fun." He really wanted to help Red feel better but he did know that Bats were very quiet about how they felt about things. While he was friendly with Tim he was much closer with Dick. He doubted that he would understand Red but he could try to make him feel better. Dick used to say that only Bats could understand Bats.

Gar had then jokingly turning into a bat but Dick had punched him in the arm when he turned back.

The least Gar could do for Dick was try to comfort and distract Tim from his troubles.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 pm

"You don't have to." Tim gave BB a look, just wanting him to drop the subject completely.

"I'm just going to do what I do every year, you don't have to worry." Tim swallowed before taking a step away.

"Just... I'm going to go, have a nice day." Tim tried to smile before leaving the room as quickly as he could. He just needed to clear his head and keep away from as many people as possible.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

Beast Boy sighed and hung his head as Tim left the room. He wished Dick was still here. He would know what to do to get Tim to enjoy his birthday. Well one thing BB could do was take a hint that was made with a sledge hammer. He would leave Tim alone to do as he wanted.

Gar laid back down on the couch wishing he could get Tim to have fun like he could do with Dick when they were young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM DRAKE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: