Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your an Uncle...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 pm

[[OOC After Batman finds about her pregnancy~!!!]]

Laura crouched over the toilet, puking as her morning sickness was taking a tole on her.

And after she finished puking, she went to stand before the sink as she concentrated on feeling better..She really hated puking in morning..Especially when it was mostly acid, which could harm the baby.

She sighed as she just relaxed and closed her eyes, taking her mind off of it..

How am I going to be able to do this... Even with Bruce's help..how can I raise..a child. When I don't know how to raise one.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Logan knocked on Laura's door. With all that had been going on, he never really got a chance to talk to her after her losing her boyfriend.

He didn't immediately get an answer, so he cracked the door open and knocked again. "Laura? You know I can smell you in here, right?" He said, partially joking as he peeked his head into the room.

He paused for a moment when he caught a different scent.

He walked fully into the room and walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Something you want to tell me, X?" He asked, through the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 am

Laura froze when she heard a knock on her door, before tightening up and tensing when she heard Logan's voice.

Oh crap, not now!! Shit!

"Laura? You know I can smell you in here, right?"

Laura closed her eyes.

I know, I know! But right now is not a good time! I'm not ready to tell you about this yet! Fuck!

She started to freak out in her head as she tried to calm herself down.

"Something you want to tell me, X?"

Fuck..

"Tell you what?" She asked as she tried to make it unclear she was just puking.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 am

"Don't make me open the door to get an answer from you." He stated, knowing she knew he would do it too.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:09 am

Fuck me.

Laura sighed as she opened the door and looked her brother straight in his eyes. She knew he would've opened the door anyway..And she wasn't in a mood for a fight...

"I'm pregnant, alright?" She said as she walked past him and into the bedroom. She looked down, before putting her hands over her eyes. "And before you say that is what protection is for, I did use protection, and it broke.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 am

Logan watched her with his eyes as she walked past him. "He was the father... right?" He asked, figuring that was the case, but he needed to make sure.

He walked over and sat down beside her. He could see she was scared about it all. "Hey," He said softly, getting her attention. "You don't need to be scared; if you want, I can help you raise the little squirt..." He said, feeling a bit surreal about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 am

"He was the father... right?"

Laura nodded. "Yes."

She then looked up at him when he spoke to her one more time. Her green eyes staring at her brother, feeling herself wanting to break down. "I..how can I raise this baby? I never had a mother to teach me.. And Dick's father said he would help too, but I'm scared, what if I'm not fit to be a mother..And I'm never aborting this baby..But, I'm scared..I'm really scared, Logan.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 am

Logan wrapped one of his arms around her. "You're going to be a great mother... Just because you've never had a mom to teach you, doesn't mean you can't do it. Some of the best mother's are the ones that didn't have anyone to teach them."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 am

Laura hugged her brother, listening to his little pep talk..But couldn't help to laugh a little.

"Wolverine giving a pep talk, that's new." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am

"Hey, I can be sentimental on occasion... just don't expect it too often, especially around others." He said, giving her a bit of a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your an Uncle... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your an Uncle...   Your an Uncle... Empty

Back to top Go down

Your an Uncle...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: X-23's Room-
Jump to: